India (196/5) defeat Bangladesh (146/8) comfortably by 50 runs to pave their way for a probable Semi Final berth in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Well biggest good news for indian fans is Dravid and his lackeys will be going out.
Fact that Jaiswal , samson , Rinku singh Natrarjan , Abshiek sharma not in team tell about how under dravid we will never ever win any tournaments .

He should be able to perform just about now. It's been so long for a quality batter like him. That being said I also prefer him as no. 3.
He may perform, but it's unlikely to be an explosive innings.

Provs a 37 ball 50

Why is rohit wanted to bat first if india won tbe toss .

This macho man can cost another trophy if india opt to bat first against England or Australia in Semifinals/ Final

Well biggest good news for indian fans is Dravid and his lackeys will be going out.
Fact that Jaiswal , samson , Rinku singh Natrarjan , Abshiek sharma not in team tell about how under dravid we will never ever win any tournaments .
Agree with the others U named, but natrajan? There's surely about 25 guys younger & better than him

Why is rohit wanted to bat first if india won tbe toss .

This macho man can cost another trophy if india opt to bat first against England or Australia in Semifinals/ Final
Somebody else should open up with Rohit, so Rohit can play himself in and the other batsman can strike the ball. Rohit becomes very deadly once he spends 4-5 overs on the crease.

This move is specifically for Kohli i think. Even in IPL KL Rahul opeened with 2 left arm spinner against Kohli.

Kholi will come back to form today. I don't know if this is good or bad for India to be honest. I still think jaiswal opening would serve India better with kholi may be at 3

Opening with a 3rd grade spinner mahadi and a toothless passed expire date shakib lol. I want to know who's genius Idea was this

The more I watch the aggression and standard of cricket the last few games, more I'm convinced that not qualifying for the super8s wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

It doesn't matter. Rohit made tne announcement very early that except openers all the others are flexible. Jaiswal is not playing for sure.
If he is flexible with openers, then he needs to sit out for Jaiswal. He will never do that.

What happened to the other mehedi miraz dude? I thot he was pretty decent bowler, batsman & fielder....is he injured?

ICC were better of investing in Argentinian cricket than the 5foot 1 inches Bangladeshis minnows since the mid 80s no sign of improvement.

& sharmaji ka beta goes,
Good start but ye Dil maange more...
Hope sharmaji ka damaad provides the fireworks 💥🪔🇮🇳⭐

Rohit is finished beyond belief. If he plays CT 2025 then rip.

At his best he'll hit 1 to 2 sixes and get out and at his worst he's getting out on a golden duck

Rohit wasted the opportunity to boost his stats. His style of batting is high risk and against Australia, he will be badly exposed.

When the captain plays like that, the bravado transcends to rest of the batsmen. Rohit has been poor, but the team sees that he's not playing for himself but to a plan.

At his best he'll hit 1 to 2 sixes and get out and at his worst he's getting out on a golden duck
If Indian team comes to Pakistan then Lahore pitches will help him. But yea he's just about retired.

What do you think bro india in this world t20 can they finally win their their icc trophy or aus eng wi are just too good to not let india win?

Seems like Pant is taking time. May be instructions? Usually he would have reverse swept already.

Opening partnership for India in T20 World Cup 2024

39 vs Bangladesh
11 vs Afghanistan
1 vs USA
12 vs Pakistan
22 vs Ireland

Pant what sre you doing? Don't waste good start . playing dots after dots in PP us criminal

What do you think bro india in this world t20 can they finally win their their icc trophy or aus eng wi are just too good to not let india win?
India can win, Australia are superior by miles but India can win, They got good bowling and a strong middle order.

Their problem is that their carrying 3 dead weights. Kohli who is now a tuk tuk batter and if kohli stays till the end he's a thorn, Rohit is a walking wicket and jadeja is useless down the order.

Dube is also ordinary. But India can pull a 2022 Pakistan and have bowling he the sole reason why they make it to finals.

Back