India (196/5) defeat Bangladesh (146/8) comfortably by 50 runs to pave their way for a probable Semi Final berth in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Wonder why some newish Bangladeshis or Pakistani bowlers like to turn themselves into marked men when it comes to Kohli :dhoni

I mean this is what Kohli does to everyone almost, so he deserves it. But I hope this guy is ready when he comes out to bat or it could end up like it did for that lion Khan

Gee....2 wkts in same over ...the one that got Surya was a good nut from tanzim ...dude is fiery & needs to watch it....but a good prospect for Bangla

Wonder why some newish Bangladeshis or Pakistani bowlers like to turn themselves into marked men when it comes to Kohli :dhoni

I mean this is what Kohli does to everyone almost, so he deserves it. But I hope this guy is ready when he comes out to bat or it could end up

I know but he's definitely overrated. Especially ODIS was a terrible selection
In t20 besides stones who's objectively superior to him in the MO, and maybe Klaseen, no one is better then Sky as a mo batter In t20.

Bairstow, Brook, Moeen aren't superior, Miller is good at holding his nerve, he ain't impact, NZ on current form is hilarious and Tim David is more explosive but isn't superior.

West Indies batsmen atm look better but they have home condition advantage atm.

Sky is top 5 MO batters in t20 atm so defo not overrated. Overrated only of you compare him to openers like Warner, Qdk, Travis, Butler etc.

In odi, He sucks and is crap but that isn't relevant to t20.

Shivam has been selected for his prowess against spin....I guess couple of quite overs & then he should start swinging for the tall timber

Why not if you choose recent World cup win to hype them

Everyday is new game so stop hyping them too much
Can't hype a side that keeps winning cups. It's an objective fact Australia is the best.

SA, England and India is a toss up but I back England and SA to beat them this around.

Problem is that pant is not trying to hit big .

Yuvraj Singh 2014 wt20 final lile innings

Can't hype a side that keeps winning cups. It's an objective fact Australia is the best.

SA, England and India is a toss up but I back England and SA to beat them this around.
A team that can't win a series from four series against india at home or away.

Yes they are good side but you're hyping them like they are unbeatable

A tram that can't win four test series against india at home or away.

Yes they are good side but you're hyping them like they are unbeatable
Not unbeatable. Their 2023 team was brittle and had luck elements.

But their 2024 wc team is next to perfect. Besides Marsh everyone is a match winner with 140+ Sr and their all in the form of their lives.

Same with bowling besides stark who's the weak link

But their 2024 wc team is next to perfect. Besides Marsh everyone is a match winner with 140+ Sr and their all in the form of their lives.

Why was Marsh even made captain when Cummins did so well

Australia are also a team that almost everyone should enjoy watching play. They are such a an entertaining team. You just can’t grudge them if they win back to back titles.

Wait for few days you will get your answer

Before 2011WC, India Bangladesh was one heck of a rivalry

Before or after?

Before 2011, India used to win all games.

After 2011, BD beat India quite a few times (Asia Cup 2012, 2015 home series win, 2022 home series win, 2022 Asia Cup etc.).

Haha. Yup.

I am not a fan of those behaviors. I believe a bowler/batter shouldn't taunt, unless provoked.
Agreed....I am all for on field banter ..
As long as whatever is being said is about cricketing skills only, or challenging ones skill levels only & not any reflection of ones background, any personal, any reference to any body parts/bodily functions/ any abuse words ...as long as it is witty ...yeah

Why was Marsh even made captain when Cummins did so well
Tbh idk, but it doesn't matter.

Marsh has been perfect atm as captain. All his decisions are Cumming esc atm and I've seen Cummings consistently talk to him in the field.

Cummings is more or less still captaining, he just isn't the face anymore.

India can be a way better T20 all round side if they get rid of these oldies. After they screw up one more world cup we can see changes

For the last 1 week. Sanju fans were abusing Pant incessantly. Body shaming him, even mocking his car accident.

& rishabh is out
Good consistent bowling from BD
Unless one guy goes big ...can't C us breaching 175

kohli Rohit Pant all 3 gifted their wickets.
Rohit has been gifting his wicket this whole tournament. Poor from kohli today when he was kicking, but excluding this game, it seems anytime he tries to be attacking he gets dismissed irrespective of the delivery.

Pant was shocking though, Should not have gotten dismissed .

Back