India (196/5) defeat Bangladesh (146/8) comfortably by 50 runs to pave their way for a probable Semi Final berth in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Pant is good but sometimes I feel he lacks brains. You already got 10 of the last two balls, India is three down, why try another risky shot? Rishad gets good bounce due to his height, so playing this shot against him is risky.

Max india can score 165 from here.

Dont have much batting left now
This is my point. You guys have 4 dead weights.

It's sky and Pant show really. Only way India is beating Australia is with bowling + Pant and sky.

Australia only has 2 weak links which is stark and Cummings bit they aren't dead weights like rohit.

Dube you're useless.

Rohit and Dravid are not playing Jaiswal is biggest mystery right now

Dube playing a solid innings, looks comfortable, as is the Bangla bowlers bowling at him!

English commentary - Ataa is making me crazy - bzz buzzzz baazzzz bzzzzzzz 115/4 in 13

Verbals and aggression from Tanzim and Rishad. This shameless Indian team should really be looking to crush BD but they playing so timid.

165 will be enough. We currently don't have any batting left too
One thing ik, Bangladesh is the one team that has a habit of upsetting India here and their on occasion.

Not saying it'll happen today, but their the only team you can't count out

One thing ik, Bangladesh is the one team that has a habit of upsetting India here and their on occasion.

Not saying it'll happen today, but their the only team you can't count out
We have not upset India since 2007 world cup. With the current batting we won't be scoring more than 125 against India.

Rohit has been gifting his wicket this whole tournament. Poor from kohli today when he was kicking, but excluding this game, it seems anytime he tries to be attacking he gets dismissed irrespective of the delivery.

Pant was shocking though, Should not have gotten dismissed .

All these guys are timers not power hitters.Even mishits of West Indians go for six. So they have to be clever

Pant is good but sometimes I feel he lacks brains. You already got 10 of the last two balls, India is three down, why try another risky shot? Rishad gets good bounce due to his height, so playing this shot against him is risky.
Especially when ther eare 2 fielders. But that is how Pant plays. I remember the Gabba test where one ball from Lyon turned square and whizzed past Pant. Next ball similar length he charged down and hit him for six. Shane warne described that audacity of Pant well. That is his nature.

Dube is selected for hitting six against spinners but he is playing dits or taking single

What is the point of Dube? He is supposed to be spin badger and he has not hit one shot in anger yet. What a stupid selection along with Kohli in this batting lineup.

So dube saab can't hit spinner, pacer but he was specifically picked hitter by our idiotic team management 😡

Still feel Bangla have bowled &:fielded with good fighting spirit....gotta give credit when due
We are really fired up when it comes to India(many reasons, some valid some childish, mostly political so I won't discuss that). I just wish our team was better than this India Vs BD rivalry would have been fun to watch. It's one sided now

Exactly, we already have 6 bowlers so why do we need him? He is an utter passenger in this team.
If u observe one idiotic trait of our team management is that they will give more and more chances to prove Eveyone they are smarter than outside noise makers. Best examples are srikar bharath, ,paatidar ,avesh khan and harshit patel before 22 t20 wc etc

I have to say captain Shanto didn't rotate bowlers correctly.

Shakib shouldn't have gotten 3 overs. Mahmudullah should've bowled more. Rishad should've bowled more.

It probably cost BD 10-15 runs extra.

Back