India (196/5) defeat Bangladesh (146/8) comfortably by 50 runs to pave their way for a probable Semi Final berth in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

India - 42/1 (5 overs).

Commentators are saying pitch is excellent for batting. Seems like it.

India can win, Australia are superior by miles but India can win, They got good bowling and a strong middle order.

Their problem is that their carrying 3 dead weights. Kohli who is now a tuk tuk batter and if kohli stays till the end he's a thorn, Rohit is a walking wicket and jadeja is useless down the order.

Dube is also ordinary. But India can pull a 2022 Pakistan and have bowling he the sole reason why they make it to finals.
Zampa is the biggest threat for India. Others they will play easily.

Sunil Gavaskar via commentary: "Rohit Sharma has played a fine hand for India, giving a great start."
Sunny did pitch report - said terrific surface , if IND get 2 bat 1st , should be good opportunity for batters 2 get a hit . Bho asks win toss & bat , SMG says no , new pitch , better to know the target :rolleyes:

Zampa is the biggest threat for India. Others they will play easily.
Naw, they won't, Aussies bowlers bowl according to field setting, their pacers had india's no in the final.

Australia is the only team where you can't use the word easily on, Even a burnt out stark doesn't get that word

India can win, Australia are superior by miles but India can win, They got good bowling and a strong middle order.

Their problem is that their carrying 3 dead weights. Kohli who is now a tuk tuk batter and if kohli stays till the end he's a thorn, Rohit is a walking wicket and jadeja is useless down the order.

Dube is also ordinary. But India can pull a 2022 Pakistan and have bowling he the sole reason why they make it to finals.
Ya brillint points made by you once again great post india can replicate pak 2022 and reach final then its anybody game.

Naw, they won't, Aussies bowlers bowl according to field setting, their pacers had india's no in the final.

Australia is the only team where you can't use the word easily on, Even a burnt out stark doesn't get that word
Australia and India have seen each other a lot. India still has 3-2 record against Australia in world T20. If you look at the first round match Austrlia was rolled over for 195.

I am waiting to see Rishad vs Indian batters.

Rishad has been the best bowler for BD in this tournament.

Australia and India have seen each other a lot. India still has 3-2 record against Australia in world T20. If you look at the first round match Austrlia was rolled over for 195.
Doesn't really apply to 2022 onwards where Australia have Been bullying India in finals of icc events 24/7. And just have their no, Especially Cummings and Travis.

Kohli's mindset is always " I will hit a 6 and then play a few dot balls and then make 1 run making my 6 pointless"

Mahedi against Australia: 4-0-22-0.
Mahedi against India: 3-0-14-0.

No wicket but economical.

Australia are not superior by miles. But they have a mental toughness to come up at the right moments. India lacks that

Doesn't really apply to 2022 onwards where Australia have Been bullying India in finals of icc events 24/7. And just have their no, Especially Cummings and Travis.

Test ignore. But if India buried themselves by giving a crappy pitch hoping Australiw would bat first. OON a flat wicket I still back India to beat Australia in ODI.

Kohli coming into form just before the big Knock Out matches
Naw bowling is trash, and India hasn't faced a single strong side this tournament. They've faced Pakistan, Ireland, Canada, USA, Afghanistan and Now Bangladesh.

Real test will be India and then one of England and SA in semi's.

Kohli is performing now cause he's finally gotten a road pitch and a crap bowling unit to bully since Afghanistan was much harder then this.

Australia are not superior by miles. But they have a mental toughness to come up at the right moments. India lacks that
In t20 they are. Their > India in all departments excluding Bumrah. Axar and Kuldeep are not better them zampa on current form atm.

Naw bowling is trash, and India hasn't faced a single strong side this tournament. They've faced Pakistan, Ireland, Canada, USA, Afghanistan and Now Bangladesh.

Real test will be India and then one of England and SA in semi's.

Kohli is performing now cause he's finally gotten a road pitch and a crap bowling unit to bully since Afghanistan was much harder then this.
Well India will have a match against Australia to check where they stand before the semis

Test ignore. But if India buried themselves by giving a crappy pitch hoping Australiw would bat first. OON a flat wicket I still back India to beat Australia in ODI.
Well if they have to curate pitches to win, then that's not a sign of confidence. Also 2023 Australia was weak. 2025 will be a different ball game.

Well if they have to curate pitches to win, then that's not a sign of confidence. Also 2023 Australia was weak. 2025 will be a different ball game.
I expect new guys will give them a run for money. India with Pant is a different beast against Aussies. That is how they slayed them down in Australia.

In t20 they are. Their > India in all departments excluding Bumrah. Axar and Kuldeep are not better them zampa on current form atm.
Oh bhai yes they have won recent world cup but Stop hyping them too much .

India have better record against them in T20 world including knockout.

Gave up on Hindi channels when I heard bombastic NS siddhu was commenting in this WC.
When he starts downloading from his gob - he makes tooth extractions, math exams , waiting in govt office lines more bearable....😎😃

I don't think this Rishad is putting enough revs like Zampa.
He is not as good as Rashid or zampa. What did you expect. Before this world cup we did not even rate him as a good leg spinner. He was in the team just because he is a leg spinner and he can hit the ball while batting.

He surprised everyone in this world cup so far

Oh bhai yes they have won recent world cup but Stop hyping them too much .

India have better record against them in T20 world including knockout.
When was the last time they played t20 in a World Cup?

Tanzim guy is impressive. He has got decent pace and can seam the ball.
Nice prospect

He is not as good as Rashid or zampa. What did you expect. Before this world cup we did not even rate him as a good leg spinner. He was in the team just because he is a leg spinner and he can hit the ball while batting.

He surprised everyone in this world cup so far
Yea.. He looks more like a part time leg spinner. M ay be surfaces make him look better than he is.

Gave up on Hindi channels when I heard bombastic NS siddhu was commenting in this WC.
When he starts downloading from his gob - he makes tooth extractions, math exams , waiting in govt office lines more bearable....😎😃
You are not alone. I also mute when atahar comes in commentary

I expect new guys will give them a run for money. India with Pant is a different beast against Aussies. That is how they slayed them down in Australia.
As long as rohit, Kohli, dube and jadeja play, India better hope pandya, Sky and Pant solo carry their batting

All those sixes from Kohli and the S/R is still 130. He should be not be playing in the Power play.

Back