India (196/5) defeat Bangladesh (146/8) comfortably by 50 runs to pave their way for a probable Semi Final berth in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

We are really fired up when it comes to India(many reasons, some valid some childish, mostly political so I won't discuss that). I just wish our team was better than this India Vs BD rivalry would have been fun to watch. It's one sided now
Batting has a cieling that is the problem. I lokoed up the career T20 strike rate of Bangladesh batsman. Only Hridoy has 130 which in itself is not great. They pull off wins in low scoring affairs or when they all have a super special day.

We are really fired up when it comes to India(many reasons, some valid some childish, mostly political so I won't discuss that). I just wish our team was better than this India Vs BD rivalry would have been fun to watch. It's one sided now
Its mostly childish nothing else, with really short memories on what caused the ascension of Bangladesh Cricket!
This Supposed Bangladesh rivalry is cringe. We want Pakistan back in its prime and challenging us better!
An India Pak world Cup final is the dream always

Batting has a cieling that is the problem. I lokoed up the career T20 strike rate of Bangladesh batsman. Only Hridoy has 130 which in itself is not great. They pull off wins in low scoring affairs or when they all have a super special day.
Yeah you are right. It's not just now it's we never had a pure T20 batsman.

India might get 180-190. Is this a good score? I know its Bangladesh, but still is this a good score?

On this halwa wicket Arshdeep will be mishti halwa....dunno why our mgmt Prefer these pipsqueak 120 kmph pop guns wannabe quick bowlers ....we got a long line of such bots representing us - so many with last name Kumar

Its mostly childish nothing else, with really short memories on what caused the ascension of Bangladesh Cricket!
This Supposed Bangladesh rivalry is cringe. We want Pakistan back in its prime and challenging us better!
I am not talking about cricket. Overall India Bangladesh relationship. In cricket it's all childish I agree..outside cricket there are some valid political points. I don't blame either country. Everyone should look after themselves

We will waste this entire tournament because of these ‘potential’ Dube knocks that will never matter or convert. And will be over by then.

One positive is without SKY's contribution they have managed to put together a total of 170 so far

Not in this situation. When he is pushed to a corner where he has to slog he can pull off effectively. Rishad is lucky that he didn't have to bowl him 6 balls.
They pushed him into a corner and he was comfortably sleeping there. Is he a big IPL superstar?

Strange to see Axar push for a single and not go for big shots with Jaddu yet to come

I am not talking about cricket. Overall India Bangladesh relationship. In cricket it's all childish I agree..outside cricket there are some valid political points. I don't blame either country. Everyone should look after themselves
Bangladesh has been taking kinda self-defeating decisions in the last few decades nothing more. We can discuss that separately. Just like Maldives and in Nepal standing up to regional "big bully" India is a nice chest thumping exercise for local politicians but it comes at a long term expense which these small countries are not registering.
We can discuss this on some other thread.

It is because of Indian interference in Bangladesh (alleged RAW activities). Reason is mainly political.

Pandya manages to smash a 6 off the fourth ball.. The slower ball was too slow

They pushed him into a corner and he was comfortably sleeping there. Is he a big IPL superstar?
In IPL he has a designated role. Not this role. He has to swing from ball one until he gets out. Not this role. He is not a defensive player. CSK has given that freedom as he is sandwiched between 7 batsmen.

Dry wickets generally get slower as the game goes on. Don't think Bangladesh effectively used the pitch.

Indian innings is full of cameos. Nobody played long enough.
Yet they all cleared the boundary with ease...we can only dream of doing this, even when he have wickets in hand...the difference between elite teams and Pakistan

political? Bangladesh should thank India about taking the refugees. and illegal immigration from bangladesh which never stopped. Order your house first.

India should win comfortably. 180 should be too much.

BD should give it a wack and see how it goes.

What a crappy finished by Axar. We seriously lacking finishers for limited over formats

Its other way around. Indian fan's were never take Bangladesh seriously untill they showed Dhoni cutting head.
Yes I remember that one. Lets say ... Sehwag's ordinary comment was the spark.. Dhoni's head cutting the explosion.

Do India know of this rivalry? They seem to be treating the bowling with polite irrelevance.

Ita Kohli not kholi :virat
Ha ha I knew this was coming. Ok let me clarify. My name is hosni. But in BD many mispronounce my name as hosain. It's because of the dialect. Pronouncing "sni" is hard than pronouncing "ain"

Same goes with koh and kho..it's easy to pronounce kho than koh in the dialect I speak Bangla. So most of the time kholi comes out instead of kholi.

I mean no disrespect to kohli

The senior pros have really disappointed today, Shakib, Mustafizur... need to inject in more young blood.

Ha ha I knew this was coming. Ok let me clarify. My name is hosni. But in BD many mispronounce my name as hosain. It's because of the dialect. Pronouncing "sni" is hard than pronouncing "ain"

Same goes with koh and kho..it's easy to pronounce kho than koh in the dialect I speak Bangla. So most of the time kholi comes out instead of kholi.

I mean no disrespect to kohli
Not Good enuff, you are typing not speaking!
Dobaara mat karna 😠

Do India know of this rivalry? They seem to be treating the bowling with polite irrelevance.

On the field India and BD never had any rivalry. Off the field Rahim made one remark. Otherwise not much. It is mostly BD fans after they shared a grotesque image of someone holding MSD's severed head.

Back