India (196/5) defeat Bangladesh (146/8) comfortably by 50 runs to pave their way for a probable Semi Final berth in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Any reason why he is not playing? IN Tests he looked better than Shaheen.
BD thought about going with extra batter and with shakib blowing **** they need a spinner to accompany rishad. That's my guess of not playing shariful

2: 7-0

Defeatist attitude from the openers.

Need to seriously attack next over

Pant has had 10 dismissals in this World T20. This is a record.

Previous best was Gilchrist's 9 and Butler's 9.

Tanzim is brilliant, he's an aggressive fast bowler. 2 wickets in that over brought the team back.

And then he got put in his place by Pandya.

There's a fine line between aggression and being unnecessarily disrespectful. His behavior in the Nepal game was pathetic. He has a big ego and will get humbled soon enough.

And then he got put in his place by Pandya.

There's a fine line between aggression and being unnecessarily disrespectful. His behavior in the Nepal game was pathetic. He has a big ego and will get humbled soon enough.
He has been doing that since his under-19 days. He did that in 2020 under-19 world cup. Infact Bangladesh captain had to apologize after the match. He again tried in 2022. But this time he was put in place by 16 year old Angkrish Raghuvanshi.

Not sure how.many of these young BD players were part of the U19 team that beat India in the final. They are probably the gen that doesn't have the India mental block. There was another good all rounder Mehdi Hasan and he won a series against India in BD. Not sure what happened to.him

Not sure how.many of these young BD players were part of the U19 team that beat India in the final. They are probably the gen that doesn't have the India mental block. There was another good all rounder Mehdi Hasan and he won a series against India in BD. Not sure what happened to.him

From this team, Towhid, Tanzid (the guy who is batting now), and Tanzim. All 3 were in that U19 team.

In the current 11 three are part of that. Tanzid, tanzim shakib and touhid ridoy. Outside the starting XI shariful was part of that squad

This geezer Liton Das has been playing since 2015 still hasnt learnt anything as a batsman so inconsistent. He should have been giving BD much better performances than he has, looks pleasing on the eye, decent technique.

If Arshdeep couldn't give breakthrough in Power Play or tight overs atleast it will be difficult for India

This geezer Liton Das has been playing since 2015 still hasnt learnt anything as a batsman so inconsistent. He should have been giving BD much better performances than he has, looks pleasing on the eye, decent technique.
He is ashraful 2nd coming

I reckon Hardik will be targetted. Bangla will eye 40-0 this over

What you know our top order lasted longer than our national anthem. That's a first in this cup

They should shorten the anthem. 2nd part is not necessary (ki shova ki chayago part). They use the extended one for some reason.

Good attack from BD. Looks a better of a pitch. Kuldeep and Bumrah are the key

See what I mean about this Liton Das? LoL. Omg I lost braincells watching this idiot bat lately!

You’re not wrong. But Ashraful didnt have as good coaching like LKD.
I wonder if coaching at all help these idiots. As once coaches left they forget all the coaching done to them. Remember sohag gazi with saqlain mustak

The new batter looks like some south indian actor.. Dont remember the name

BD either has some secret quota system going on or what? If so give some other chances! Soumya had only one game and dropped! This Liton Das is in ultra pathetic form! He has no right to be in the squad this world cup!

BD either has some secret quota system going on or what? If so give some other chances! Soumya had only one game and dropped! This Liton Das is in ultra pathetic form! He has no right to be in the squad this world cup!
Jaker is an awful keeper so they have no other choice than to play lotkon

He has been doing that since his under-19 days. He did that in 2020 under-19 world cup. Infact Bangladesh captain had to apologize after the match. He again tried in 2022. But this time he was put in place by 16 year old Angkrish Raghuvanshi.

I expect it to happen alot more. Bowling in 130s and thinking you're Shoaib Akhtar. Peak of delusion. Atleast achieve something before having this big of an ego

Last edited by a moderator:
Back