India (196/5) defeat Bangladesh (146/8) comfortably by 50 runs to pave their way for a probable Semi Final berth in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

From this team, Towhid, Tanzid (the guy who is batting now), and Tanzim. All 3 were in that U19 team.
And jaiswal not being allowed to play, so unfortunate for them.

Kohli was made to play the ODI game against BD in 2011.

Shows Indian management is the worst

Any reason why he is not playing? IN Tests he looked better than Shaheen.
I think Bangladesh wanted to go with just 2 pacers. Fizz's spot is almost guaranteed in this format. For the other spot they went with Tamzin over Shoriful, I believe. That's why he's missed out. Tamzin bowled OK to be fair to him.

hoping its the end of Liton Das from BD t20 side for good. No more Shakib. Even Mahmudullah. Need to go start fr
I wonder if coaching at all help these idiots. As once coaches left they forget all the coaching done to them. Remember sohag gazi with saqlain mustak
Good Cricketing IQ is what they all lack. Uneducate khet most of them.

I expect it to happen alot more. Bowling in 130s and thinking you're Shoaib Akhtar. Peak of delusion. Atleast achieve something before having this big of an ego

Apparently he's also a misogynist and a right wing nut who has some pretty egregious views about women. Which doesn't make you like him any more.
Whaaaaa.... That's pretty heavy data... Bit personal Bhai...thoda rehem....he still is a young dude...game needs guys with some aggro ....I mean Shoaib Akhtar was diamond crazy legend ...but young bacche ko thoda discount do bro

Today kettleborough reserve umpire. There is this theory going around. Any time Kettleborough officiates in an INdian match (knock out match) India loses it consistently.

Today kettleborough reserve umpire. There is this theory going around. Any time Kettleborough officiates in an INdian match (knock out match) India loses it consistently.
This isn't a knock out match though

Whaaaaa.... That's pretty heavy data... Bit personal Bhai...thoda rehem....he still is a young dude...game needs guys with some aggro ....I mean Shoaib Akhtar was diamond crazy legend ...but young bacche ko thoda discount do bro
I'm probably being a bit harsh but I just hate that look he gives when he bowls a good ball

197 is way too much for a weak T20 batting side like BD. Heck 150 is enough to defend against BD with discipline good bowling attack

In a day game second innings a touch harder. That is why Roit said he would have batted first anyway.

Needs wicket as As anytime they can accelerate if wicket are in hand's.

They have most experienced batters in middle overs

I think Bangladesh wanted to go with just 2 pacers. Fizz's spot is almost guaranteed in this format. For the other spot they went with Tamzin over Shoriful, I believe. That's why he's missed out. Tamzin bowled OK to be fair to him.

Its stuff like this thats precisely why Bangladesh is so behind in this format. Had Shoriful picked up Rohit early, maybe Bangladesh wouldn't be chasing 196

Its stuff like this thats precisely why Bangladesh is so behind in this format. Had Shoriful picked up Rohit early, maybe Bangladesh wouldn't be chasing 196
Pandya would have still gotten them to 196, infact more as he'd come in earlier. Rohit didn't really do much, he batted for like 2 overs.

Yeah even when we did assembly in school we did not sang the last part. Thinking about this now I wish we sang the last part so class were delayed 🤣

Indeed.

Also, I feel like orchestra version is better. This version is not appealing to me.

mans playing odi 27 of 27 when they need 198 to win. First 6 overs needed 60.

BD maybe missing the trick here. 50 in 8 is 20 runs short

Tanzim is misogynistic? Interesting.

Tanzim made a comment many years ago. Something like women used to dress better in the past. Along that line.

I don't think he wrote anything wrong. Women in the past indeed used to dress classily. Men too.

Anyway, back to cricket.

One of the single most valuable player is a fast bowling all rounder. Couple of seasons back IPL targeted them and shelled out millions.

Pandya bowling on the pads and wind doing the trick for batsman

Bangladesh back now

Jadeja is the biggest conman in Indian T20 set up. Playing for 15 years. Bowls the safest overs.

Lol I still remember when he cost India that match against England at the 2009 t20 WC, which led to India's elimination from the tournament.

That was 15 years ago!

Bangladesh won't win. Max 170

Kuldeep and Bumrah are unplayable. Only AUS can hammer them

Was about to laugh...

but.. could be possible. :unsure:
Its possible with wickets in hand. Bangladesh's biggest problem is their mental block which makes them panic and throw away their wickets . but its not an impossible chase

Why is Kuldeep getting into the face of this Tanzid kid?

oh k 3 reds. cool. I thought it turned more than that. May be his feet movement gave me that illusion.

Pandya would have still gotten them to 196, infact more as he'd come in earlier. Rohit didn't really do much, he batted for like 2 overs.
Rohits record against left arm pace is woeful and he was very out of form. It may not have made a difference but if you're not playing these percentages and match ups in t20, you're not up to date with the modern requirements of the game

Why? Harsha is a decent commentry
What 'decent' mate? It's like what Shane Warne said about Monty panesar....played the same test 25 times ...same everything...
Same monotony- says a lot without saying anything of significant...does not comment on strategies or field changes - especially in test matches when you have the time to clearly analyse...
He is just fit for the IPL Bandar baant hit & giggle games which have zero value ...
I forget the last time he really made any deep penetrating strategic insight other than babbling on the obvious or giving a false hype to whothetruck is playing whothefridge in the meaningless elephantine IPL which is tailor made for such babblers....

Back