India (196/5) defeat Bangladesh (146/8) comfortably by 50 runs to pave their way for a probable Semi Final berth in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

What ifs don't matter. Australia beat India and made a nation cry
I don't think it's bad .if u are not good enough to win the cup raise Ur stocks and come back for another fight.Best example is 2003 and 2011.Always learn and Improve.

Jadeja and Pandya same mould, only axar is likeable from Gujarat and works on his game.
What's Gujarat got to do with it? All 4 including jazz boom are in squad because they are amongst the best 11 to represent us ..
Besides ..Hardik got a 50....
In this same match

I kinda sensed this moment they chose to field first. Chasing pressure you have to add 20 runs plus day game add 10 runs more. This is like chasing 226 runs.

What's Gujarat got to do with it? All 4 including jazz boom are in squad because they are amongst the best 11 to represent us ..
I was about to tag you as well , don’t get so touchy.
Here Bumrah and Axar are good other two think of themselves as Sobers

I kinda sensed this moment they chose to field first. Chasing pressure you have to add 20 runs plus day game add 10 runs more. This is like chasing 226 runs.
They bowled pretty poorly in the death. Also the bowling changes then didn't made much sense. Particularly Mahmudullah bowling only 2 overs despite giving away just 6 runs.

Kuldeep is the best limited overs wrist spinner in the world. Followed by Rashid Khan, Adam Zampa and Adil Rashid.

There's no NRR at play here. If BD loses this, they go home. Losing with wickets in hand isn't a right strategy

I don't think it's bad .if u are not good enough to win the cup raise Ur stocks and come back for another fight.Best example is 2003 and 2011.Always learn and Improve.
Pretty sure 2003 and 2023 are more comparable. 2011 was QF. For India to learn and improve they gotta learn to beat Australia in a final

They bowled pretty poorly in the death. Also the bowling changes then didn't made much sense. Particularly Mahmudullah bowling only 2 overs despite giving away just 6 runs.
IN a day game as the sun bakes the ground pitch will get slower and lower especially dry pitch like this.

One thing for sure this will be end of the Lankan coach Haturu. A curse to BD cricket. He has taken BD cricket backward

I can't believe we scored 100..140 in back to back matches vs Aus and Ind..give us the cup already

I was about to tag you as well , don’t get so touchy.
Here Bumrah and Axar are good other two think of themselves as Sobers
Sorry bro....jads has to be one of the most underrated all rounders going around....
Hardik saved our bacon today
Both are diamond crazy gun on the field. ...
Am not some guj die hard supporter ...
But both have proved their worth ...

Time over ...

It's criminal to see Shakib and Mahmudullah batting at no. 5 and 6. They should be batting at 3 and 4.

My best when he was destroy Australia at Dharmshala test , Australia were crusing at 144-1 in first innings then He took four wickets to restrict them
Most of his wickets are bamboozling type of wickets rather than batsmen making an error

Bumrah is a Punjabi Sikh who grew up in Ahmedabad, not a Gujarati
Dosent matter...still is from guj....not that am a guj die hard guy....I am just pointing out that there is no quota nonsense....
The best Xi are playing
Irrespective of where they r from

I think India needs to bring Siraj in and get Jadeja out. But they won't. With the high risk batting strategy, they think Jadeja as a batter is a must. But he isn't in form. Axar can cover the batting.

I am sorry but Bangladesh since ball 1 of the chase never looked like they believed they could chase this

Bangladesh pace deparmtnet has improved. Spin is okay. But their batting is woeful for shorter formats. There is no pedigree batsman. Who is the best ever pure batsman from Bangladesh?

Is it Ashraful or Tamim or Rahim? I have left out Shakib here as he is the all rounder.

Pretty sure 2003 and 2023 are more comparable. 2011 was QF. For India to learn and improve they gotta learn to beat Australia in a final
It's not about a final it's about a knock out match where all stocks are involved. Even ind never won again pak in any final.So india can't wait for pak in some kind of fancy finals

It's not about a final it's about a knock out match where all stocks are involved. Even ind never won again pak in any final.So india can't wait for pak in some kind of fancy finals
2007 final?
Benson hedges final?
Asia cup final.

When was the last time Bangladesh played a good game against a top team.

Bangladesh pace deparmtnet has improved. Spin is okay. But their batting is woeful for shorter formats. There is no pedigree batsman. Who is the best ever pure batsman from Bangladesh?

Is it Ashraful or Tamim or Rahim? I have left out Shakib here as he is the all rounder.
There hasn't been any A caliber batsman from our team ever. Best we got was Tamim and mushfik. They were average at best

I think India needs to bring Siraj in and get Jadeja out. But they won't. With the high risk batting strategy, they think Jadeja as a batter is a must. But he isn't in form. Axar can cover the batting.
Siraj is a run leak machine as well. Harshit Rana deserved a chance ahead of him.

Doubt it. Even if we beat them in the Group stage, Australia will still probably win in the final.

Beating OZ twice in an ICC tournament is nigh impossible.
Our best chance against any best team is to score and hope bumrah, kd takes care of them on a tricky track. Guyana ,Sf pitch is a completely tricky one.

Never seen a bowler who takes pitch out of equation like Bumrah, whichever format.

We are massively dependent upon Bumrah and Yadav, one bad day for either it will be nightmare for us considering our batting

Indian players are not showing any enthusiasm for any of the wickets being taken

There hasn't been any A caliber batsman from our team ever. Best we got was Tamim and mushfik. They were average at best
Shakib is A caliber. He was atleast. It was BD bowling that let them down in the past. Fizz came along and won you games. Now there's a good.pacer and a good wrist spinner. Sowmya, Litton Das, Shanto are all way too flaky. Build around Hridoy. He looks a one down batsman

We are massively dependent upon Bumrah and Yadav, one bad day for either it will be nightmare for us considering our batting
Hopefully its not on important day like semi or final.

Better to have against Australia in next game as we most likely qualified now as our NRR is huge

Indian players are not showing any enthusiasm for any of the wickets being taken
That's on purpose. When they receive sledging, instead of giving it back they do this where they act as if they don't care and they knew they would win all along.

Our best chance against any best team is to score and hope bumrah, kd takes care of them on a tricky track. Guyana ,Sf pitch is a completely tricky one.
We are not playing OZ in semis though. Only in final if both teams make it.

Back