India (196/5) defeat Bangladesh (146/8) comfortably by 50 runs to pave their way for a probable Semi Final berth in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

BD's best batsman is in the crease. This kid Hridoy is mighty impressive

A small kid is dancing with Cheerleaders. I am surprised crowd is less. I don't think they care for stadium crowd. They just worry about TV audience.

10: 67-2 :unsure: not verymany people will believe Bangladesh can chase from here

Give the cup to AUS already. It's so obvious what will happen
Somehow I have this outrageous sneaky feeling that Saffers could.grab the cup from under the noses of Aussies. They seem to.have incredible luck and they showed great resilience in pockets when it.mattered so far

What 'decent' mate? It's like what Shane Warne said about Monty panesar....played the same test 25 times ...same everything...
Same monotony- says a lot without saying anything of significant...does not comment on strategies or field changes - especially in test matches when you have the time to clearly analyse...
He is just fit for the IPL Bandar baant hit & giggle games which have zero value ...
I forget the last time he really made any deep penetrating strategic insight other than babbling on the obvious or giving a false hype to whothetruck is playing whothefridge in the meaningless elephantine IPL which is tailor made for such babblers....
Still better than atahar oh Lord have mercy when he commentates

Somehow I have this outrageous sneaky feeling that Saffers could.grab the cup from under the noses of Aussies. They seem to.have incredible luck and they showed great resilience in pockets when it.mattered so far
What SA had agianst England was not resilience. Luck lol That rank leg side full toss should have been in the stands. Luckily Rabda got a wicket.

Even their qualification for semis is not guaranteed.

Then you woke up

Naw SA won't. Their quota system will cost them

why didnt the einstein shanto bat first when the wicket will get slower as the day goes on. dull decision

India will win, No one doubts they won't lol.

They have faced minnows every game. Australia will be their first real game.
They did beat Australia in WC2023 in the group stage. Infact they thrashed them. But in T20 i doubt they will do. Last time when Australia played India was way back in 2016. Kohli's best world T20 knock knocked them out.

They found ways to.win without being their best. Law of averages will catch up and some of these big guns at the top.order could shine soon
If they play a final against Australia they'll lose.

why didnt the einstein shanto bat first when the wicket will get slower as the day goes on. dull decision
I think he and team management were afraid of the indian attack specially bumrah as batting form was very bad going in

Kuldeep boy showing his class and to think he was dropped against PCT

They did beat Australia in WC2023 in the group stage. Infact they thrashed them. But in T20 i doubt they will do. Last time when Australia played India was way back in 2016. Kohli's best world T20 knock knocked them out.
Wc 2023 was different. Smith, Labu and Inglis are dead weights to be honest. Also big boy Travis wasn't their.

And many pacers were burnt out + India were playing in home conditions.

how on earth do these BD batsman think they were not out? What was the logic behind the reviews?

23 balls left from Kul and Bum

Bangladesh need 121 runs in 52 balls.

Wc 2023 was different. Smith, Labu and Inglis are dead weights to be honest. Also big boy Travis wasn't their.

And many pacers were burnt out + India were playing in home conditions.
India were 2/3 and were reeling. Aus may have won't the match if not for Kohli's drooped catch and typical kohli chase

how on earth do these BD batsman think they were not out? What was the logic behind the reviews?
Tanzid I thought was going down leg too. But Hridoy was a stupid review. It was the captain on the end that asked him to

AFter one six he just relaxes for the next few deliveries.

This is not the time for this

Jadeja and Pandya same mould, only axar is likeable from Gujarat and works on his game.

Back