India (196/5) defeat Bangladesh (146/8) comfortably by 50 runs to pave their way for a probable Semi Final berth in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

India-BD is not a cricket rivalry. Rivalry is only valid if both nations are at the same level.

India is among top 3.

BD is #8.

Whatever spice there is is due to politics.

Do India know of this rivalry? They seem to be treating the bowling with polite irrelevance.
There is no rivalry. I said if we were a good team as we are always on fire(in the head) against India it would have been a good rivalry. I think you miss understood me.

Great slicing shot by Pandya and he gets to 50... India finishes at 196-5

The haters of Hardik Pandya have now become admirers. That's what an international tournament does to you. Such a World Cup he’s having.

political? Bangladesh should thank India about taking the refugees. and illegal immigration from bangladesh which never stopped. Order your house first.
In politics there are no winners and every side will have his own reason. It doesn't mean the reason will always be right or wrong. Anyway let's forget politics and watch the game. Can we see a liton special like last world cup. With the form he is in it will be tough

The haters of Hardik Pandya have now become admirers. That's what an international tournament does to you. Such a World Cup he’s having.
There were lot of smoke like Pandya would deliberately play badly under Rohit. So all put to rest.

Bangladesh need to find a young aggressive captain and replace the legacy superstars, Shakib, Fizz etc.... if the batting is sorted, that's a world beating side.

Both BD and Afghanistan may go home today.

If Aussies beat AFG and India beat BD, both are out.

Just looked at the scorecard. Rohit gave India a bullet start. Kohli hit 3 sixes... WOah! o_O

In hindsight...I feel BD stuffed this up....
They just could not believe India was struggling...
They could have bowled more disciplined...which could have put the thunder flash under us...

But I still feel wkt is flat ...
Other than jazz boom our pace attack is halwa - especially Arshdeep who is supremely overrated &: would not make the Zim XI even ..but is in our team as somehow we have a fetish for 120 kmph popgun pipsqueak medium slow halwa bowling ..

They could have bowled more disciplined...which could have put the thunder flash under us...

Other than jazz boom our pace attack is halwa - especially Arshdeep who is supremely overrated &: would not make the Zim XI even ..but is in our team as somehow we have a fetish for 120 kmph popgun pipsqueak medium slow halwa bowling ..

I do not think they used the wicket effectively. There was an option of driving the ball into the wicket with reduced pace. Fiz had an ideal pitch to bowl at. But he was all over the shop.

This is just Bangladeshi attitude not about single player. Remember Ruble Hussain attitude??
He was pelted severely in many later games by India. I think.. DInesh Karthik smashed him in that sensational chase....

BD competes very well against India in world cups. They lost a couple of very close games in the past too. If they batted first and posted around 170/180, it would have been game on. I think this is atleast 20 runs beyond BD now

My fav Bangladeshi bowler after the Fizz was Taskin... He was good.. DOnt know what happened to him.

For an Indian, you are pretty ungrateful. Arshdeep is already the Top 5 pace bowlers to have ever played for India in all formats.

BD competes very well against India in world cups. They lost a couple of very close games in the past too. If they batted first and posted around 170/180, it would have been game on. I think this is atleast 20 runs beyond BD now

I say 40 runs too much (due to Bumrah factor).

Anyway, let's see what happens.

I think we have a moral victory of not letting India score 200. That's the only victory we'll have in this match 😂

6 overs of Rishad and Shakib went for 80. They were smoked

Litton Das is going to wake up today given that he is against India. He scored a brilliant 121 against us. Last world cup he almost won the match before getting run out.

It ain't gonna be easy...BD have some quality batsmen....Litton das played a sublime 100 in 2018 Asia cup against us....dunno why he didn't go on to greater things, mahmoodullah is a dangerous guy, so is their opener & that hridoy guy ..
Our guys need to be switched on from ball 1

Bangladesh needed my man Shoriful Islam. Bit of left handed variety. And by far the best young Bangladeshi player.

BD is a pathetic t20 side. Ultra poor bowling. Shakib a sunday league bowler nowadays. Fizz is of no use if the wicket isnt gripping or slow.

Watch how they get all out under 120 runs.

He's always good in tournaments though. Has been for a while now.

BD is a pathetic t20 side. Ultra poor bowling. Shakib a sunday league bowler nowadays. Fizz is of no use if the wicket isnt gripping or slow.

Watch how they get all out under 120 runs.

Shakib should be dropped permanently.

Have not watched a single ball today but going by the scorecard it must have been a good track to bat (still dube seems to have struggled?)

Now wanting our bowlers to step up and make that semi's spot sealed.

For an Indian, you are pretty ungrateful. Arshdeep is already the Top 5 pace bowlers to have ever played for India in all formats.
All formats???? I doubt if he's been anywhere near a test squad....& If he's selected in tests....it's happy hour on loop for the opposition....just hope he gets some wickets here....increases his pace by 15kmph...bounce by 1 metre...else he retires....Becoz other than his LH factor - he is 0

This is just Bangladeshi attitude not about single player. Remember Ruble Hussain attitude??
Hard to forget. Probably one of the worst fast bowlers to play international cricket for a major side. I remember him having a Bradmanesque bowling average lol

Back