India (205/5) comprehensively defeat Australia (181/7) by 24 runs to book their spot in the Semi-Finals of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

LOL Marsh!! Never seen an aussie drop many catches as this guy

WHat has happened to the batsmen... unable to hit the ball outside the circle

Great over by Zampa!! It probably isn't easy to hit once the ball is softer. One over of Stoinis and 2 of Cummins remain

The pitch isnt a batting paradise.. or are these two just terrible?

*** has happened to Australia? They take catches like these in their sleep. They don't look like they are fully there mentally. Which is not something you expect from them.

No way Australia is winning this (if they do then they deserve a semis spot).

Discount four overs from their innings due to Bumrahs brilliance and that leaves you with 16 overs to chase at more than ten an over, not happening. I don't the rate the rest of Indias bowling line up but the likes of Siraj and Co aren't bad enough to muff up a defence of 170 plus off 16.

No way Australia is winning this (if they do then they deserve a semis spot).

Discount four overs from their innings due to Bumrahs brilliance and that leaves you with 16 overs to chase at more than ten an over, not happening. I don't the rate the rest of Indias bowling line up but the likes of Siraj and Co aren't bad enough to muff up a defence of 170 plus off 16.
No siraj, Kuldeep and Arsh

India have the best bowling attack in the world. Chasing 190+ against them is a nearly impossible task and Australia is not up for it today. The Rohit onslaught vs Starc in PP has taken the wind out of their sails and killed off the game. Only rain can save Australia now.
I like your optimism.....but still have too many nightmares of that head guy ....Travis gives me head-ache 😃

Even I would play at 130+ SR on this pitch and these guys can’t hit a boundary to save their life

Hardik's got to find some hitting touch now. He's been really struggling to connect. He's either been too hurried or the ball is stopping

If any other team would have lost just 4 wickets ,they are going to smashed every balls .but here they are playing tuktuk game even in 18th overs.

It's Australia.
Yes, the same Australia that lose to India almost every time in T20 WCs and the same Australia that have only played two finals only in 8 attempts. Australia have no fear factor in this format.

The pitch and ground are easy they screwed up those 3 overs which can be the difference

Back