India (205/5) comprehensively defeat Australia (181/7) by 24 runs to book their spot in the Semi-Finals of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Gr8 bowling by starc....good innings by Rohit, shut up a lot of people here ...go take another seat....hope Shivam, Hardik , Ravi & co don't mess it up from here ..

225 is par score on this flat pitch and short boundries .

Australia can chase any total on this wicket.

They have monster hitter for flats track .
There is no pitch in the world with "225" par score

Starc gets ladoo, but not a bad knock from Rohit, knew that his team needed as many runs as possible.

Heres Dube to a dube to Indias chances :ROFLMAO:

Hitman's flame burns out. This may have been his final top innings.

Rohit, Your watch has ended.

Any team from now dont play tuk tuk but here India has no batting depth to Play fearless cricket .

yeah because if you end up losing then that knock is pointless.

If a knock makes your team lose match it’s bad, if your knock isn’t responsible for the loss then if it’s a good knock it should be considered a good knock irrespective of result

Australia will remain India's bunny in T20 World Cups.

Australia in a huge hole here. The target is going to be incredibly difficult to chase, and the impact on their own net run rate could be such that Afghanistan only need to get something resembling anything out of their game against Bangladesh — a win, a washout, a tie and Super over, or even a narrow defeat — and the Afghans will probably go through to the semi finals.

Australia in a huge hole here. The target is going to be incredibly difficult to chase, and the impact on their own net run rate could be such that Afghanistan only need to get something resembling anything out of their game against Bangladesh — a win, a washout, a tie and Super over, or even a narrow defeat — and the Afghans will probably go through to the semi finals.
Naw it’s a flat pitch, everything depends upon power play first spell

If a knock makes your team lose match it’s bad, if your knock isn’t responsible for the loss then if it’s a good knock it should be considered a good knock irrespective of result
disagree, because then you get players who know their team is rubbish, but they smash a hundred or a fifty for the sake of applaud, knowing that they'll get all the applause even if the team loses.

Not that I'm questioning Rohits determination, quite clearly he came out with the mindset to get as many runs as possible to ensure the best outcome for his team, the right way to go.

But I'll reserve judgement on how good a knock it is when Australia bat (and likely eventually lose).

disagree, because then you get players who know their team is rubbish, but they smash a hundred or a fifty for the sake of applaud, knowing that they'll get all the applause even if the team loses.

Not that I'm questioning Rohits determination, quite clearly he came out with the mindset to get as many runs as possible to ensure the best outcome for his team, the right way to go.

But I'll reserve judgement on how good a knock it is when Australia bat (and likely eventually lose).

That’s fine, it’s your opinion and you are entitled to it.

I think India is exactly planning for this... India-Afghan bhai bhai...

Back