India (205/5) comprehensively defeat Australia (181/7) by 24 runs to book their spot in the Semi-Finals of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Last time when Rohit sharma played against Australia in world T20, in west Indies

Screenshot-2024-06-24-102628.jpg

India destroying every team. Told every one this Indian team will win multiple word cups and is the greatest team of this era

Imagine if Kohli had come 1 down instead of pant, he would just milk singles and let Rohit do his thing.
But no, Indian management doesn’t want to win the WC

Once in a while Rohit plays freak innigns like this. Last time he damaged Afghanistan badly whne INdia was 22/4 . They just ran into him.

Never used to hear this chant of "jeetega bhai jeetega - India jeetega".

This chant has always been sung by Pakistani fans for Pakistan.

Not saying Pakistan has a monopoly on this but what happened here?
Yes, we stole it from Pakistan. This has literally never been used before

Dravid is on record saying he believes in the process than the win.
Well that is the key difference between long term development and short term wins.
I always thought champions trophy 2017 was a bad move for Pakistan, it made them think they are better than they are.

Compare this to World Cup knockouts when Australia, led by Warner , were fielding like a pack of hyenas.

Very sloppy in this tournament.

Kumble was good but he couldn’t deal with politics and superstar culture. He is no nonsense guy, people like him can’t be good coaches in sub continent teams
Unfortunate but I think he would do great once Kohli and Sharma leave and we wre left with no superstars

I don't trust Dube, Jadeja to do anything here. Hope India doesn't throw wickets too early and get into a position where they play 2 or 3 poor overs

We still can collapsed so sky please dont olay any reckless shots

Dont try to oversmart and give Strike to Rohit

Kumble was good but he couldn’t deal with politics and superstar culture. He is no nonsense guy, people like him can’t be good coaches in sub continent teams
Such a coach is great at under-19 levels, not at the highest level where the players are expected to know everything before they come in & have more autonomy over their actions. You can’t coach these players with a my way or the highway approach.

Imagine if Kohli had come 1 down instead of pant, he would just milk singles and let Rohit do his thing.
But no, Indian management doesn’t want to win the WC
India doesn't want anyone to "milk" anything. Every knockout loss was because of someone milking.

For CT 2025 I just want a team with Jaiswal Gill Bumrah Kuldeep Pant and no Rohit Kohli..

Back