India (205/5) comprehensively defeat Australia (181/7) by 24 runs to book their spot in the Semi-Finals of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

They are worried about bowling short to Rohit i think. They ended up bowling full and got punished.

Lol he doesnt understand that it is more harmonic with "India Jeetega" and "Pakistan Jeetega" just seemed tacked on !
Reverse Alliteration hai bhai, more poetic and easy to chant

Its weird anyone who watched cricket will say they haven’t heard this chant in India matches, it’s probably the most common chant of Indian fans after Sachin Sachin when Sachin used to bat.

Rohit get out please and take sky with you. I can't have India beat me

Lol Rohit sharma mein jinn ka saaya aa gya hai.
He is demolishing australia.

Lucky 4....but there was intent....so much for so many -ve nannies especially indian ones who are constantly -ve ....
Rohit is on 50 - go big - lad ...shut up these leeches !!!?

Starc has never been a good T20 bowler. His record shows as well.
Even in odis he is finished now.
He should take retirement.

What the hell is pant doing .this is how presure increased.
Now he has no option but to attack and thew the wicket

Never used to hear this chant of "jeetega bhai jeetega - India jeetega".

This chant has always been sung by Pakistani fans for Pakistan.

Not saying Pakistan has a monopoly on this but what happened here?
Dude has copywrighted the Indian Chants as well :p

If you've never ever travelled outside your country, Everything seems to be originated from your homeland only, Keep going !!

Rohit must continue the onslaught cannot let Australia think they can make it to the Knockout.

Dude has copywrighted the Indian Chants as well :p

If you've never ever travelled outside your country, Everything seems to be originated from your homeland only, Keep going !!
"Not saying Pakistan has a monopoly on this"

Dude, it's literally right there in my post. The level of comprehension skills here. Incredible. Good day.

JOsh has bowled 3 overs. Cummins 1 over Starc 2 overs. . Cummins is a death over bowlers these days. SO won't bowl in the middle phase

Certainly stop a boundary .

India 60/1 in 6 overs.

Should have scored 70+ the way Rohit smashed Boundries.

Why doesn't India drop Dube and open with Jaiswal? It would also mean Kohli will bat at his best position no. 3

Where is Pant's belly? I want my bear belly representation back!

Only Hitman remains the player with real mans body.

Decent powerplay that, however considering that Rohit smashed 50(20), that means only 10 came from the other 16 deliveries. Pakistan level lopsidedness :ROFLMAO:

Lol before the match Indian fans were cursing Rohit and saying he should be dropped and now singing praises. Typical hahaahh
Both Kohli and Rohit need to say goodbye to T20s. The only thing that matters are the world cups and India need to start trying out options for the next WC

Back