India - A nightmare for minorities? What migration reveals about religion in India

The Bald Eagle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
What migration reveals about religion in India

The religious composition of Indians who emigrate differs significantly from those who stay in India, analysis by the US-based Pew Research Center has found.

About 80% of people in India are Hindu, but they form only 41% of emigrants from the country, the survey on the religious composition of the world's migrants says.In contrast, about 15% of people living in India are Muslim, compared with 33% of those who were born in India and now live elsewhere.

Christians make up only about 2% of the Indian population, but 16% who have left India are Christian.

About 15% of people living in India are Muslim

"Many more Muslims and Christians have left India than have moved there. People of other, smaller religions, like Sikhs and Jains, are also disproportionately likely to have left India," Stephanie Kramer, a lead researcher of the analysis, told me.

More than 280 million people, or 3.6% of the world’s population, are international migrants. As of 2020, Christians comprised 47% of the global migrant population, Muslims 29%, Hindus 5%, Buddhists 4% and Jews 1%, according to Pew Research Center's analysis of UN data and 270 censuses and surveys.

The religiously unaffiliated, including atheists and agnostics, made up 13% of global migrants who have left their country of birth.

The migrant population in the analysis includes anyone living outside their birthplace, from babies to oldest adults. They could have been born at any time as long as they are still alive.

As far as India is concerned, the analysis found that the religious make-up of the population who have moved to India is much more similar to that of the country's overall population.

So are Hindus some sort of a global outlier in this respect?

Researchers say Hindus do stand out in comparison to the other religious groups analysed. “They're less likely to leave home than people of other faiths, and their global migration patterns mostly depend on who leaves and arrives in India, rather than a broad collection of countries like other major religions,” says Ms Kramer.

The analysis found that Hindus have the longest average migration distance of 4,988km (3,100 miles), often moving from India to distant places like the US and the UK.

Researchers attribute this to the lack of recent crises forcing Hindus to flee to nearby countries. Instead, most are economic migrants seeking job opportunities, often in distant locations.

India certainly isn’t unique in having an emigrant population with a religious make-up different from those still living in the country.

Hindus are over-represented among emigrants from Bangladesh, according to the survey.The study estimates that fewer than 10% of residents of Bangladesh are Hindu but 21% of the people who have left Bangladesh are Hindu.

Around 90% of people living in Bangladesh are Muslim, but 67% of emigrants from Bangladesh are Muslim.
Hindus make up only about 2% of Pakistan's population, and 8% of people who were born in Pakistan and now live elsewhere are Hindu.

Myanmar has a lower percentage of Muslims in its population of residents compared with its emigrant population. Muslims make up about 4% of Myanmar's resident population and 36% of its emigrant population.

Clearly, Muslims also migrate out of majority-Muslim countries. But religious minorities in those countries often migrate more.

So what does the Pew report broadly reveal about the religious composition of the world's migrants?
"We find that people often go to places where their religion is common, and that those from minority religious groups within their country of birth are more likely to leave," says Ms Kramer.

Source: BBC

India is a Hindu majority county which by default can never be nightmare for minorities as Hinduism preaches acceptance and tolerance.

History have shown us time and again that the countries where there is Islamic majority, minorities gets persecuted. Let it be Pakistan, Kashmir, Afghanistan or Bangladesh.

This is what 'Far Right Leader' Mr Nigel Farage has to say about Hindus. The world knows who are the trouble makers and it is not even an open secret anymore.

Like the poster above me said, the world knows who the trouble makers are irrespective of how much Pakistanis try to whitewash it.

India is unsafe for both minorities and women.

Modi's legacy.

Hindu's and Christians are lining up in Bangladesh border to flee that country and enter into India. So much so that BSF is finding hard to stop them.

Let me know how many Indian Muslim's are queuing up to enter Pakistan or Bangladesh. Pfff

Modi's legacy is beyond your comprehension

Last edited by a moderator:
Hindu's and Christians are lining up in Bangladesh border to flee that country and enter into India. So much so that BSF is finding hard to stop them.

Let me know how many Indian Muslim's are queuing up to enter Pakistan or Bangladesh. Pfff

Modi's legacy is beyond your comprehension but the heart burn is amusing to see.

Please tag me if you ever get a straight answer to this pointed question. 🙏

Please tag me if you ever get a straight answer to this pointed question. 🙏

They never will. These guys hides behind BBC which is a leftist rag and most people in Britain also don't take it seriously anymore.

BTW, same BBC which was bad here when they were reluctant to cover Qatar World cup due to gross human rights violation there.

:kp

India is a Hindu majority county which by default can never be nightmare for minorities as Hinduism preaches acceptance and tolerance.

History have shown us time and again that the countries where there is Islamic majority, minorities gets persecuted. Let it be Pakistan, Kashmir, Afghanistan or Bangladesh.

This is what 'Far Right Leader' Mr Nigel Farage has to say about Hindus. The world knows who are the trouble makers and it is not even an open secret anymore.

Hindus quoting 'far right' Anglophiles like Nigel Farage and Tommy Robinson always warms the cockles of my heart. Long may the salutations to the British Raj continue! :salute

Hindus quoting 'far right' Anglophiles like Nigel Farage and Tommy Robinson always warms the cockles of my heart. Long may the salutations to the British Raj continue! :salute
Salutations to a bunch of subhuman thieves?

That is the point right. For a far right, every person of colour and immigrant is bad by default. So even for them to praise Hindus residing in their country is almost like a badge of honour. After all, anyone can get praise from leftists and liberals, including the usual troublemakers. But getting it from racist far rights is a different story all together. Don't you think so?

:cool:

Wow Nigel farage is now a more credible source than BBC. Clapping for you man!

That is the point right. For a far right, every person of colour and immigrant is bad by default. So even for them to praise Hindus residing in their country is almost like a badge of honour. After all, anyone can get praise from leftists and liberals, including the usual troublemakers. But getting it from racist far rights is a different story all together. Don't you think so?

:cool:

Do you really think that the people who "want their country back" are happy with seeing streets filled with sari shops or hindu temples as in Leicester, Wembley or Southall? The only reason hindus get damned by faint praise is these Made in England spokesmen are rallying support against one minority where they feel the momentum will help their cause. Otherwise the curry munchers would certainly be on that list as well at some point - unless they can maybe fade further into the background by removing public temples and operating their businesses behind closed doors. :unsure:

Do you really think that the people who "want their country back" are happy with seeing streets filled with sari shops or hindu temples as in Leicester, Wembley or Southall? The only reason hindus get damned by faint praise is these Made in England spokesmen are rallying support against one minority where they feel the momentum will help their cause. Otherwise the curry munchers would certainly be on that list as well at some point - unless they can maybe fade further into the background by removing public temples and operating their businesses behind closed doors. :unsure:
Ofcourse they are not and I totally support them on it. However, a Saree over a Burkha and a temple over a mosque any day for right wingers in Britain. There is a reason they torched down the mosque after Southport attack and not temples/gurudwarads.

I find it extremely funny when after knowing everything, you guys act naïve.

India is unsafe for both minorities and women.
Have you actually read the article or only read the headline? I saw the article this morning and knew it would be posted on PakPassion with an anti-India twist

A more representative (but less sensational) conclusion from the study would be:

Sub-continental migrants are disproportionately represented in outward migration
- Minorities in India are 21% of the population but 50% of migrants. So 2.5 times as likely to leave
- Minorities in Pakistan are 3% of the population but 10% of migrants. So 3.3 times as likely to leave
- Minorities in Bangladesh are 9% of the population but 33% of migrants. So 3.5 times as likely to leave

Not great and none of us should be proud but to make the headline - "India a nightmare for minorities" is a bit of a joke. Maybe if you want to be sensational, you could go for - "India a nightmare for minorities but Pakistan and Bangladesh worse nightmares"

Anyway, I am out of this thread. My daily dose of entertaining my good friend @The Bald Eagle is done for the day. See you tomorrow

They never will. These guys hides behind BBC which is a leftist rag and most people in Britain also don't take it seriously anymore.

BTW, same BBC which was bad here when they were reluctant to cover Qatar World cup due to gross human rights violation there.

Yep nothing new but not to worry as the "Captain " , "Technician" , "King..whatever" will sermon us in short time. Please stay tuned :cool::)

Have you actually read the article or only read the headline? I saw the article this morning and knew it would be posted on PakPassion with an anti-India twist

A more representative (but less sensational) conclusion from the study would be:

Sub-continental migrants are disproportionately represented in outward migration
- Minorities in India are 21% of the population but 50% of migrants. So 2.5 times as likely to leave
- Minorities in Pakistan are 3% of the population but 10% of migrants. So 3.3 times as likely to leave
- Minorities in Bangladesh are 9% of the population but 33% of migrants. So 3.5 times as likely to leave

Not great and none of us should be proud but to make the headline - "India a nightmare for minorities" is a bit of a joke. Maybe if you want to be sensational, you could go for - "India a nightmare for minorities but Pakistan and Bangladesh worse nightmares"

You’re missing the point . All nations vary due to history . But this makes sense & shows they are no longer as comfortable under this RSS rule .

"Many more Muslims and Christians have left India than have moved there. People of other, smaller religions, like Sikhs and Jains, are also disproportionately likely to have left India,"

I just love tearing apart your flawed arguments bro, have a good time

here is a humble suggestion ... open a thread on all grievances that you and other Pakistanis on this forum have against hinduism/hindutva and I will promise you that I will be here on a regular basis to answer the most difficult questions.

I'm not sure what the article is saying.

Is it alleging that they are fleeing persecution or is there a lack of opportunities for minorities?

Perhaps Muslims are more comfortable working abroad in ME than Hindus for example.

Given Hindus also leave India in the tens of millions it's hard to believe it's down to persecution.

You’re missing the point . All nations vary due to history . But this makes sense & shows they are no longer as comfortable under this RSS rule .

"Many more Muslims and Christians have left India than have moved there.,"

Are you saying that India has seen dramatic influx of Hindus from outside of India ( as compared to people belonging to non-hindu religions) ?

here is a humble suggestion ... open a thread on all grievances that you and other Pakistanis on this forum have against hinduism/hindutva and I will promise you that I will be here on a regular basis to answer the most difficult questions.
No need to open a new thread @uppercut we already have a anti Muslim bias thread. You can answer your concerns and queries there.

What migration reveals about religion in India

The religious composition of Indians who emigrate differs significantly from those who stay in India, analysis by the US-based Pew Research Center has found.

About 80% of people in India are Hindu, but they form only 41% of emigrants from the country, the survey on the religious composition of the world's migrants says.In contrast, about 15% of people living in India are Muslim, compared with 33% of those who were born in India and now live elsewhere.

Christians make up only about 2% of the Indian population, but 16% who have left India are Christian.

About 15% of people living in India are Muslim - a scene from the Jama Masjid mosque in Delhi

"Many more Muslims and Christians have left India than have moved there. People of other, smaller religions, like Sikhs and Jains, are also disproportionately likely to have left India," Stephanie Kramer, a lead researcher of the analysis, told me.

More than 280 million people, or 3.6% of the world’s population, are international migrants.
As of 2020, Christians comprised 47% of the global migrant population, Muslims 29%, Hindus 5%, Buddhists 4% and Jews 1%, according to Pew Research Center's analysis of UN data and 270 censuses and surveys.
The religiously unaffiliated, including atheists and agnostics, made up 13% of global migrants who have left their country of birth.

The migrant population in the analysis includes anyone living outside their birthplace, from babies to oldest adults. They could have been born at any time as long as they are still alive.

As far as India is concerned, the analysis found that the religious make-up of the population who have moved to India is much more similar to that of the country's overall population.

So are Hindus some sort of a global outlier in this respect?

Researchers say Hindus do stand out in comparison to the other religious groups analysed. “They're less likely to leave home than people of other faiths, and their global migration patterns mostly depend on who leaves and arrives in India, rather than a broad collection of countries like other major religions,” says Ms Kramer.

The analysis found that Hindus have the longest average migration distance of 4,988km (3,100 miles), often moving from India to distant places like the US and the UK.

Researchers attribute this to the lack of recent crises forcing Hindus to flee to nearby countries. Instead, most are economic migrants seeking job opportunities, often in distant locations.

India certainly isn’t unique in having an emigrant population with a religious make-up different from those still living in the country.

Hindus are over-represented among emigrants from Bangladesh, according to the survey.The study estimates that fewer than 10% of residents of Bangladesh are Hindu but 21% of the people who have left Bangladesh are Hindu.

Around 90% of people living in Bangladesh are Muslim, but 67% of emigrants from Bangladesh are Muslim.
Hindus make up only about 2% of Pakistan's population, and 8% of people who were born in Pakistan and now live elsewhere are Hindu.

Myanmar has a lower percentage of Muslims in its population of residents compared with its emigrant population. Muslims make up about 4% of Myanmar's resident population and 36% of its emigrant population.

Clearly, Muslims also migrate out of majority-Muslim countries. But religious minorities in those countries often migrate more.

So what does the Pew report broadly reveal about the religious composition of the world's migrants?
"We find that people often go to places where their religion is common, and that those from minority religious groups within their country of birth are more likely to leave," says Ms Kramer.

Source: BBC

Muslims from muslim countries also migrate to other countries.

So how do you find out that minorities who are migrating are migrating because of oppression, or migrating for the same reason muslims from muslim nations migrate for?

This is the fundamental question. Without answering this, this thread title has no meaning.

"Many more Muslims and Christians have left India than have moved there. People of other, smaller religions, like Sikhs and Jains, are also disproportionately likely to have left India,"

But how do you find out what is the reason behind the migration?

because people migrate for various reasons. If your recent ancestors migrated from a muslim majority country to a non muslim country.

Without this answer, the data has no meaning.

Is it alleging that they are fleeing persecution or is there a lack of opportunities for minorities?

Perhaps Muslims are more comfortable working abroad in ME than Hindus for example.

Given Hindus also leave India in the tens of millions it's hard to believe it's down to persecution.
India has a surplus population that runs into millions. As much as Indian economy is improving, not everyone is cut out to get a job in India.
I see this trend continuing for another decade or two.

Good and sensible post as usual. It is evident for anyone reading the OP that the article is talking about Indians emanating into other countries for better job opportunities and livelihood. India definitely has issues with job sector and that is what we should be discussing.

However, hats off to OP for giving it a religious angle..one of a kind. Long it may continue...

:rp

Good and sensible post as usual. It is evident for anyone reading the OP that the article is talking about Indians emanating into other countries for better job opportunities and livelihood. India definitely has issues with job sector and that is what we should be discussing.

However, hats off to OP for giving it a religious angle..one of a kind. Long it may continue...

:rp
Just think wth BBC got by mentioning religion in the article, they should have instead mentioned a general outflux of people and reasons instead.

Ofcourse they are not and I totally support them on it. However, a Saree over a Burkha and a temple over a mosque any day for right wingers in Britain. There is a reason they torched down the mosque after Southport attack and not temples/gurudwarads.

I find it extremely funny when after knowing everything, you guys act naïve.

Well either you are naive yourself, or are a willing second class British citizen by your own admission right here.

"They might hate us, but they hate you more!" :ROFLMAO:

Salutations to the British Raj! :salute

The article is nothing which any above average IQ Indian with social awareness wouldn’t have already known.

All the reasons in article we already knew and are fairly obvious to everyone with half a brain.
You have already covered the points in your post while not even being from India.

The only thing which the article provided was exact factual number's.

The article is nothing which any above average IQ Indian with social awareness wouldn’t have already known.

All the reasons in article we already knew and are fairly obvious to everyone with half a brain.
You have already covered the points in your post while not even being from India.

The only thing which the article provided was exact factual number's.
I'm not sure I trust the numbers to be honest. The report claims 940,000 Hindus born outside Pakistan now reside in Pakistan. Similarly 930,000 Muslims born outside India now reside in India. Even Bangladesh apparently hosts 460,00 Hindus born outside the country. Unless these are all remnants from the partition in some weird way, it's tough to believe them.

The outward migration numbers are a little more believable and we do have to give some credence to the fact that a disproportionately high number of minorities look to leave all sub-continental countries. India's a shade better than it's two neighbours but that's like the one-eyed king in the land of the blind phenomenon.

Well either you are naive yourself, or are a willing second class British citizen by your own admission right here.

"They might hate us, but they hate you more!" :ROFLMAO:

Salutations to the British Raj! :salute
The op cited a BBC article to bash India.

Looks like Indians aren't the only ones still saluting the British Raj ;)

What an awful logic we here post articles from newspapers based in different countries including India. Does that change anything?

Its ok if you guys want to digress instead of answering the claims in the article
The op cited a BBC article to bash India.

Looks like Indians aren't the only ones still saluting the British Raj ;)

What an awful logic we here post articles from newspapers based in different countries including India. Does that change anything?

Its ok if you guys want to digress instead of answering the claims in the article
The only awful logic is this thread OP. How did you conclude that migration is linked to oppression? Why do muslims migrate from muslim countries? Why is the upper middle class migrating from India?

I mean, you can find many valid points if you want to discuss about minority oppression in india, but by doing gymnastics with migration data you are harming your own case. Completely illogical. There are many more valid points if you wanted to discuss minority (read muslim) oppression, but instead of a serious discussion, you have brought something that can only be laughed at.

The only awful logic is this thread OP. How did you conclude that migration is linked to oppression? Why do muslims migrate from muslim countries? Why is the upper middle class migrating from India?

I mean, you can find many valid points if you want to discuss about minority oppression in india, but by doing gymnastics with migration data you are harming your own case. Completely illogical. There are many more valid points if you wanted to discuss minority (read muslim) oppression, but instead of a serious discussion, you have brought something that can only be laughed at.
For everyone's info this OP article is based on a Pew research report which states following findings

"Many migrants have moved to escape religious persecution or to live among people who hold similar religious beliefs. Often people move and take their religion with them, contributing to gradual changes in their new country’s religious makeup. Sometimes, though, migrants shed the religion they grew up with and adopt their new host country’s majority religion, some other religion or no religion."

Below is the link of that report

For everyone's info this OP article is based on a Pew research report which states following findings

"Many migrants have moved to escape religious persecution or to live among people who hold similar religious beliefs. Often people move and take their religion with them, contributing to gradual changes in their new country’s religious makeup. Sometimes, though, migrants shed the religion they grew up with and adopt their new host country’s majority religion, some other religion or no religion."

No where the article says that india is a nightmare for minorities based on this migration data. It gives possible reasons for migration.

What Hinduism preaches somehow does not mean what all Hindus practice 100% of the times.

It’s the same argument that extremists exist everywhere and do not correctly reflect the faith. Your argument is weak and ineffective.

I have to agree. What people do is always not what religion preaches.

This is where track record and seriousness of the attrocities comes into picture... for instance there is no such thing as Hindus doing what Muslims do to minorities in our neighboring countries ... i.e officially making them 3rd class Citizens and systematicallly working towards either converting them or driving them away if not outright genocide.

Conversely rhere is no parallel to the Parsi example nor there is a example of what happened to the KP living in a Hindu majority country ... and this is in modern times !!

This is where track record and seriousness of the attrocities comes into picture... for instance there is no such thing as Hindus doing what Muslims do to minorities in our neighboring countries ... i.e officially making them 3rd class Citizens and systematicallly working towards either converting them or driving them away if not outright genocide.

Conversely rhere is no parallel to the Parsi example nor there is a example of what happened to the KP living in a Hindu majority country ... and this is in modern times !!

Ah, yes! The modern, educated Hindutva movement, where supporting ethnic cleansing and genocide is apparently just another day at the office, all wrapped up in the convenient excuse that "Jews are the chosen people" and therefore have an undeniable right to a homeland, consequences be damned.

In this glorious age of enlightenment, these same educated Hindutva enthusiasts elect politicians who’ve brilliantly transformed "Jai Shri Ram" into a rallying cry, not of peace, mind you, but of violence against minorities, especially if there's a cow involved.

And just to set the record straight, quoting your post isn’t an invitation to debate. Why? Because, shockingly enough, there’s really nothing to discuss when it comes to whether genocide has any place in modern times, say, in the year 2024. Some things are just beyond the need for conversation.

Ah, yes! The modern, educated Hindutva movement, where supporting ethnic cleansing and genocide is apparently just another day at the office, all wrapped up in the convenient excuse that "Jews are the chosen people" and therefore have an undeniable right to a homeland, consequences be damned.

Thats entirely your interpretation ... which you Conveniently arrived at when the typical nonsense that you endorse was called out. Bump that thread if you want a refresher course.

In this glorious age of enlightenment, these same educated Hindutva enthusiasts elect politicians who’ve brilliantly transformed "Jai Shri Ram" into a rallying cry, not of peace, mind you, but of violence against minorities, especially if there's a cow involved.

Did you EVER answer my pointed question about why cows are still being harmed in India by muslims despite being well aware Of what that means to the Hindus and what is YOUR solution to rhat problem ?

And just to set the record straight, quoting your post isn’t an invitation to debate. Why? Because, shockingly enough, there’s really nothing to discuss when it comes to whether genocide has any place in modern times, say, in the year 2024. Some things are just beyond the need for conversation.

Totally disagree ... there is nothing like shining the light on Jihadi supporters masquerading as apostles of peace tranquility and harmony when the track record of their ilk is soo shocking that it beggars belief.

What Hinduism preaches somehow does not mean what all Hindus practice 100% of the times.

It’s the same argument that extremists exist everywhere and do not correctly reflect the faith. Your argument is weak and ineffective.

Are you saying that Hindus are just as prone to religion inspired violence as Muslims?

Yes. Of course

So would you then agree that there should be Equally horrific attrocities from Hindus just like there are for Muslims?

For instance lets start with the most greivious attrocities: Genocide and Ethnic cleansing. Can you show me examples of such unprovoked acts under those 2 categories that you blame Hindus for?

So would you then agree that there should be Equally horrific attrocities from Hindus just like there are for Muslims?

For instance lets start with the most greivious attrocities: Genocide and Ethnic cleansing. Can you show me examples of such unprovoked acts under those 2 categories that you blame Hindus for?
I think you are thinking in terms of religion again. What I am citing is human nature. It’s the same across the board and it has nothing to do with what faith you belong to.

I think you are thinking in terms of religion again. What I am citing is human nature. It’s the same across the board

No it is not and it is very easy to prove using just common knowledge about egregious unprovoked attrocities( such as Genocide and ethnic cleansing) that follwers of the 2 religions In question are known to have committed.

and it has nothing to do with what faith you belong to.

It most certainly does. Otherwise there is no explanation for lack of egregious unprovoked attrocities that Hindus are responsible for.

No it is not and it is very easy to prove using just common knowledge about egregious unprovoked attrocities( such as Genocide and ethnic cleansing) that follwers of the 2 religions In question are known to have committed.

It most certainly does. Otherwise there is no explanation for lack of egregious unprovoked attrocities that Hindus are responsible for.
Well that’s your opinion and we are all naturally inclined to defend our “side”

I am not looking at this from that angle. So you are entitled to your opinion. Whatever floats your boat.

There are two issues here.

1. The findings doesn't have any correlation with the article itself. That's just a generalise definition of what migration is and why it may occur.

2. Even though there are multiple reasons mentioned above, OP could read what only he wants to see while the rest of the causes remains blurred in his eyes.

Well that’s your opinion and we are all naturally inclined to defend our “side”

I am not looking at this from that angle. So you are entitled to your opinion. Whatever floats your boat.

Not just opinion but its a very well known fact that Muslims are more prone to religion inspired violence than Hindus. If you have better facts that present a different story please present them.

There are two issues here.

1. The findings doesn't have any correlation with the article itself. That's just a generalise definition of what migration is and why it may occur.

2. Even though there are multiple reasons mentioned above, OP could read what only he wants to see while the rest of the causes remains blurred in his eyes.

besides those 2 points you mentioned there is a bigger logical flaw in that article which seems to assume that the religious composition of the emigrant population of any country should match the overall religious composition of that countries entire population. This is such a flawed assumption considering that people emigrate for numerous reasons and cannot be normalized.

It also completely ignores that there are large numbers of illegal muslims from neighboring countries that reside in the evil Hindu India and that the overall Muslim population in India has multiplied many fold over the decades unlike Pakistan , AFG and BD where minorities are now in low single digit %. But that would blow a big hole in this thesis whose sole purpose is to declare Hindus as intolerant ... so they just pretend it did not happen because there is no shortage of gullible people that will fall for this tripe lol.

I think you are thinking in terms of religion again. What I am citing is human nature. It’s the same across the board and it has nothing to do with what faith you belong to.
It is NOT the same across the board.

Why would anyone want to dilute something? Because he knows what he has is acid, and the best way to deflect its corrosive nature is to dilute it, saying that all water has the same pH level.

Thats entirely your interpretation ... which you Conveniently arrived at when the typical Jihadi nonsense that you endorse was called out. Bump that thread if you want a refresher course.

Did you EVER answer my pointed question about why cows are still being harmed in India by muslims despite being well aware Of what that means to the Hindus and what is YOUR solution to rhat problem ?

Totally disagree ... there is nothing like shining the light on Jihadi supporters masquerading as apostles of peace tranquility and harmony when the track record of their ilk is soo shocking that it beggars belief.
Why is it that whenever someone dares to point out Hindutva bigotry, they're immediately branded a 'Jihadi' or 'Islamist'? It’s as if there’s a desperate need to lump anyone highlighting Hindutva’s flaws into the category of Islamic extremism, just so you can feel a little better about your own extreme views. Maybe, if you stretch the logic far enough, you might even find a way to justify modern-day atrocities—like the Gaza genocide in 2024. Quite the mental gymnastics, isn’t it?

As for the topic of cows, I don’t control the actions of Muslims in India, nor am I an Indian. But since we're on the subject, could you, as a Hindutva extremist, kindly explain why it suddenly seems acceptable for Hindutva followers to dine in places, towns, or even countries where beef is served, or to shop in stores that sell beef? If your response is, 'Their country, their laws,' then clearly this has nothing to do with Hinduism, does it? So your pointed question was just as misguided as any attempt by a Hindutva supporter to justify the Gaza genocide in 2024, simply because the Jews are 'the chosen people.'

And if supporting the fight for liberation makes someone a 'Jihadi,' then by that logic, Mandela was a Jihadi, Gandhi was a Jihadi, Malcolm X was a Jihadi, and every Jew who fought against the Nazis was a Jihadi. In fact, they were, because the literal meaning of 'Jihad' is to struggle or fight for one's own liberation.

Lol, Please refrain from wasting my time with baseless accusations that you desperately cling to in order to justify your extremist ideology and the indoctrination that seems to have been an inevitable product of your environment.

For those who believed the OP alone is taking about the nightmare stuff

Also an interesting fact the BBC article in OP has been contributed by a Hindu journalist

For those who believed the OP alone is taking about the nightmare stuff

Also an interesting fact the BBC article in OP has been contributed by a Hindu journalist

There is no shortage of "useful idiots" in India .... who will not hesitate to do anything including trying to peddle bull crap like beef is ok in hinduism ... plenty of them right here on this forum. Mucho fun dealing with them though :inti

But if you really think that article you quoted is factually correct then ask these questions.... why has nothing happened to those who were involved in killing Cows recently which became a major incident?

How are muslims able to indulge in shocking acts like beheading someone for supposedly insulting their religious beliefs and nothing happens in the form of retaliation ?

How is it that the WAQF board has more land than the area of Pakistan Inside india?

Going By that article you would think that such provocation Would mean large scale riots and casualties. do you really think that there are 1000s dying on a regular basis?

Whats disturbing is that even intelligent internet savvy posters cannot discern such propaganda pieces. Looks like you just blindly believe in anything that paints a gloomy picture for Muslims. What fact checking did you do before accepting those as facts?

Why is it that whenever someone dares to point out Hindutva bigotry, they're immediately branded a 'Jihadi' or 'Islamist'? It’s as if there’s a desperate need to lump anyone highlighting Hindutva’s flaws into the category of Islamic extremism, just so you can feel a little better about your own extreme views. Maybe, if you stretch the logic far enough, you might even find a way to justify modern-day atrocities—like the Gaza genocide in 2024. Quite the mental gymnastics, isn’t it?

This has been explained in that Gaza thread by multiple posters in multiple ways

As for the topic of cows, I don’t control the actions of Muslims in India, nor am I an Indian.

Then why are you Batting for them?

And if supporting the fight for liberation makes someone a 'Jihadi,' then by that logic, Mandela was a Jihadi, Gandhi was a Jihadi, Malcolm X was a Jihadi, and every Jew who fought against the Nazis was a Jihadi. In fact, they were, because the literal meaning of 'Jihad' is to struggle or fight for one's own liberation.

So hamas and hezbollah belong in the same category as Gandhi and Mandela? And then you go on wondering why you get owned in these debates ?

Lol, Please refrain from wasting my time with baseless accusations that you desperately cling to in order to justify your extremist ideology and the indoctrination that seems to have been an inevitable product of your environment.

Nothing baseless at all ... all facts ... I Get it that they are extremely inconvenient for you but hey its all for the greater good.

It is NOT the same across the board.

Why would anyone want to dilute something? Because he knows what he has is acid, and the best way to deflect its corrosive nature is to dilute it, saying that all water has the same pH level.

Its worse ... present two bottles of liquids that look like water and claim with a straight face that they are both harmless. And ofcourse there is no shortage of gullible people who will cheer and shout you down.

Malaysian PM Anwar Ibrahim raises minorities issues on India visit

During his visit to India on Tuesday, Malaysian Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim raised the issue of minorities in India. He mentioned that the Indian government faces “some serious issues” concerning minorities or religious sentiments. He also expressed hope that India will continue to play its rightful role in addressing the concerns of minorities.

Speaking at an event organized by the Indian Council of World Affairs in Delhi, the Malaysian Prime Minister said, “I do not deny the fact that you (the Indian government) face some serious issues affecting minorities or religious sentiments. However, we hope that India will continue to play its rightful role in addressing these issues.”

He further added, “I also mentioned this to PM Modi, recalling a time when leaders like Nehru, Zhou Enlai (former Chinese Prime Minister), Sukarno (Indonesia’s first President), and (Julius) Nyerere (former President of Tanzania) stood together against colonialism and imperialism for the Global South, and fought to ensure that the values of humanity, freedom, and the dignity of men and women were recognized.”

India-Malaysia Relations Gradually Improving, But Zakir Naik Remains a Major Obstacle

India-Malaysia relations are slowly improving, but controversial Islamic preacher Zakir Naik remains a significant hurdle in advancing bilateral ties. Naik fled India in 2016, and in 2018, Malaysia granted him asylum. He faces charges in India for delivering inflammatory speeches, money laundering, and promoting terrorism. In 2019, the Enforcement Directorate (ED) filed a charge sheet against Naik in a terror funding case.

Zakir Naik issue not raised by Indian PM

During his visit to India, Malaysian Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim made a significant statement regarding Zakir Naik. He said that if India provides sufficient evidence against Naik, his government might consider extraditing him to India.

Anwar Ibrahim mentioned that this issue was not discussed during his talks with Prime Minister Modi, and he emphasized that the relationship between the two countries should not be affected by this matter.

He stated, “First of all, the Indian side did not bring up this issue. Prime Minister Modi raised it a long time ago, a few years back. We do not condone terrorism. We have been strict on this matter and have collaborated with India on several issues related to terrorism. However, I believe that this single case should not hinder the progress of our bilateral relations.”

SOURCE: https://muslimmirror.com/eng/malaysian-pm-anwar-ibrahim-raises-minorities-issues-on-india-visit/

Lol Malaysian PM went and lectured Indians in India and they were to scared to even ask about Zakir.

India's stock has fallen in recent months. From aspiring regional superpower to whipping boy.

Lol Malaysian PM went and lectured Indians in India and they were to scared to even ask about Zakir.

India's stock has fallen in recent months. From aspiring regional superpower to whipping boy.
Just like his 'andhbhakhts', Feku is all roar and no bite. A true paper tiger. 🐶 :inti

Whipping boy by whom?

Malasiya, is it?

Okay

:rabada2

Malaysia
Bangladesh
Maldives

All giving India a gentle slap.

And you got that information from where?

What next?

Hahaha

These tinypot countries need to take 10 lives to give slap to big daddy India.

However, whatever makes you sleep peacefully at night.

And you got that information from where?

What next?

Hahaha

These tinypot countries need to take 10 lives to give slap to big daddy India.

However, whatever makes you sleep peacefully at night.
Sources are available infront of your eyes brother.

Please don't associate me with the types of websites you are showing there. I provide indepth unbiased political analysis and will give praise when it is needed. However lets look at recent events.

Maldives chased Indian army out. India responded by having a coordinated campaign to showcase their own islands, then quietly dropped it and Jaishankar with his tail between his legs became a freelance tourism envoy of the Maldives.

India was forced to scramble to accommodate the wicked witch of Bangladesh after their nefarious games were ended.

And now Malaysians came to give lectures while your guys listened meekly and forgot to ask for your own criminal back.

Foreign policy has taken a beating in the last few months.

@DeadlyVenom gives us time brother, we are not as adavanc
Sources are available infront of your eyes brother.

Please don't associate me with the types of websites you are showing there. I provide indepth unbiased political analysis and will give praise when it is needed. However lets look at recent events.

Maldives chased Indian army out. India responded by having a coordinated campaign to showcase their own islands, then quietly dropped it and Jaishankar with his tail between his legs became a freelance tourism envoy of the Maldives.

India was forced to scramble to accommodate the wicked witch of Bangladesh after their nefarious games were ended.

And now Malaysians came to give lectures while your guys listened meekly and forgot to ask for your own criminal back.

Foreign policy has taken a beating in the last few months.

This...

I absolutely agree, only way us Indians can hold our head up high is if our Raul Puppu becomes the Indian PM then lead us to glory..

This is a low quality post from you but it's not unsurprising.
Why so sensitive brother?

Is it wrong for me to feel Puppu would lead by example and lead us to better days ?

Surely India is on the receiving end per you, so we need some sort of hope during these down days..

Why so sensitive brother?

Is it wrong for me to feel Puppu would lead by example and lead us to better days ?

Surely India is on the receiving end per you, so we need some sort of hope during these down days..

You can fantasize about Rahul to your heart's content, but should have some shame before attempting to mock religious figures.

You can fantasize about Rahul to your heart's content, but should have some shame before attempting to mock religious figures.
Marayam Nawaz said her father was like prophet muhammad. There was a thread here made about it, no one cared much..

This has been explained in that Gaza thread by multiple posters in multiple ways

Then why are you Batting for them?

So hamas and hezbollah belong in the same category as Gandhi and Mandela? And then you go on wondering why you get owned in these debates ?

Nothing baseless at all ... all facts ... I Get it that they are extremely inconvenient for you but hey its all for the greater good.
You haven't won any debates; instead, if the person isn't part of the Hindutva movement, they've likely dismissed you as nothing more than a prime example of a Hindutva bigot.

Back