India A v New Zealand A | 1st unofficial Test | Visakhapatnam | Aug 28-30, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aman

Test Captain
Runs
NZ A 310 v India A 6/1

A school mate of mine is playing, hopefully he does well he's a fantastic guy and loves playing cricket who always had the ambition to play for the black caps :)

Last edited:
So this is a 50-over outing?

310 is steep, wouldn't be surprised if we don't pull it off.

Kiwi is that you?a indian origin born in punjab in ludhiana just like you.now i know who you are.

India A v New Zealand A at Visakhapatnam

Jalaj Saxena took 6 wickets.

If the team against SA A was India A+, this looks like India A - - -

Looking forward to see whether Zol lives up to all the hype. Gillespie and Bracewell are good bowlers to be tested against.

Luke LOLchi scored a century, seen him live and boy is he mediocre

Will follow this game tomorrow to check on Vijay Zol.. Hope he can score something substantial! NZ A looks a decent side, so should be a good test for him

Will follow this game tomorrow to check on Vijay Zol.. Hope he can score something substantial! NZ A looks a decent side, so should be a good test for him

Isnt Jiwanjot also said to be something of a talent ? averages quite high in FC has anyone seen him bat, are they telecasting these match on any channel ?

Luke Ronchi gives me hope i could still play international cricket.

Because i slog with no foot movement and score big once a year.

Isnt Jiwanjot also said to be something of a talent ? averages quite high in FC has anyone seen him bat, are they telecasting these match on any channel ?

Yea, certainly.. Jiwanjot had an amazing first season in domestic cricket..

Only cricinfo is providing the coverage, that too only updates

Last edited:
50 for Zol. Looks like he belongs at this level atleast ...Indian selectors should not pick him for age group tournaments any longer. Let him play FC cricket and strengthen his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back