India beat Sri Lanka by 5 wickets and qualify for the final of Asia Cup 2016

True hope we lose the final to satisfy law of averages :p

Wouldn't mind as long as we win WT20 . Can't afford a choke in the final of WT20 like last time. This time we have been unusually dominant in bilateral T20's/Asia Cup when we generally are not a great T20 team. :afridi

Last edited:
Why chandu batting up the order...🙄

Dhoni is a great Captain because he has analysed how to beat each opposition. Against Pakistan he has PHD now, he can beat us with his eyes closed.

Wouldn't mind as long as we win WT20 . Can't afford a choke in the final of WT20 like last time. This time we have been unusually dominant in bilateral T20's/Asia Cup when we generally are not a great T20 team. :afridi

We will lose game vs NZ and win vs PAK, AUS and BAN in WC.

Balance ho jaega

Bumrah been bowling nicely. Knock on the wood..

Why chandu batting up the order...��

Dhoni is a great Captain because he has analysed how to beat each opposition. Against Pakistan he has PHD now,
he can beat us with his eyes closed.

Tareefo ke pul.. ya lahori jinx? :murali

Man, I dont know why but i have a feeling we actually might just win this time against U guys....������

Hmm.. Nahi hoga.. I am getting these feelings since 2003 but Indian team everytime proves me wrong :))

SL only scored about 120 vs Banglabros, I can see why :srini
They are in danger of falling behind Bangladesh.

Excellent bowling from Bumrah, impressed with what I've seen.

The umpire screwed up there, at first glance it just looked out and the hawkeye just confirms it

I still remember the first match of Bumrah playing for MI and I said myself this kid will definitely play for India.

When I first saw him in IPL, I thought he was just another trundler. Our bowlers usually struggle with the most conventional of actions and I was like what he's gonna do with such an unorthodox action.

But credit to him, he had an excellent Ranji season and has been very good since his debut. But more importantly, he doesn't get nervous and looks very calm. He told Malinga helped him immensely with his yorkers during his time at Mumbai. Hope his unusual action doesn't take a toll on his body though.

If Bumrah misses his yorkers in the final overs, he'll go for plenty due to his incoming angle allowing batsmen to go over long-on and midwicket.

I dont understand BCCI mindset at all. If you have the opportunity to use technology then why oppose it? I know DRS has some flaws but this will at least give you better output oppose to low level Umpires decision.

How do people motivate themselves to watch an Ind v SL match? I watched one over and got bored.

I dont understand BCCI mindset at all. If you have the opportunity to use technology then why oppose it? I know DRS has some flaws but this will at least give you better output oppose to low level Umpires decision.

DRS isn't used for T20s by ICC.

As far as I know, no T20 has DRS system.

When I first saw him in IPL, I thought he was just another trundler. Our bowlers usually struggle with the most conventional of actions and I was like what he's gonna do with such an unorthodox action.

But credit to him, he had an excellent Ranji season and has been very good since his debut. But more importantly, he doesn't get nervous and looks very calm. He told Malinga helped him immensely with his yorkers during his time at Mumbai. Hope his unusual action doesn't take a toll on his body though.

He may have short/long career but firstly He should improve his fitness.

India though look to be the best side in the tournament but won't be surprised if they choke in the final and lose it as they have done in last 3 icc events ( 2 by senior team one by u19)
Maybe in 2015 WC Ozs were better but in t20 WC they were better than lanka were unbeaten but Choked badly in the final and same happened to their u19 side)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I am sure DRS would have been introduce in all format if BCCI didnt oppose it in first hand.

Somebody pls tweet to rameez..
Controlled is not to be used for fielding like that. :facepalm:

Never understood the need for Yuvi with five bowlers already playing.

Well, it is good for him tbh.
He needs to be in the loop. Hasnt played too much, hasnt contributed too much.

Plus the opposition will be guessing/be on their toes.

Well, it is good for him tbh.
He needs to be in the loop. Hasnt played too much, hasnt contributed too much.

Plus the opposition will be guessing/be on their toes.

Perhaps but I think we are wasting a batting slot. If Yuvi actually comes up with meaningful runs with the bat its fine.

Perhaps but I think we are wasting a batting slot. If Yuvi actually comes up with meaningful runs with the bat its fine.

That is precisely the beef i have about this whole scenario as well.
He is not deserving the place first thing up. But we all can hope that getting a good look in with his bowling, he may get fired up.

I still think that Manish Pandey deserved the place after his superb knock down under.

Back