India beat Sri Lanka by 5 wickets and qualify for the final of Asia Cup 2016

No...the reason is he should have been done after that...the backlash was not as bad for Yuvi say had it been a R.Jadeja or some other player who had played that innings because people respect Yuvi's contributions...He has been lackluster since his comeback too minus this innings today...people are questioning why he has been given a free ride...Not that he was setting IPL on fire with his performances either

Had a great FC season bro but again gets out on a bouncer

Now watch these Sri Lankan trundlers become Angelo McGrath and Thisara Marshall when Pakistan bat against them on the 4th.

Plus ever reliable Herath the destroyer. Pak batsmen has a thing(dislike?) for slow lefties.

Pak's bowling should silence the SL batting, though.

Probably the best knock of Yuvi in a long time well done hope he has it in him for one last go!

India v Sri Lanka | Asia Cup 2016 | Mar 1, 2016 | 4th Match | Dhaka | Match T...

No...the reason is he should have been done after that...the backlash was not as bad for Yuvi say had it been a R.Jadeja or some other player who had played that innings because people respect Yuvi's contributions...He has been lackluster since his comeback too minus this innings today...people are questioning why he has been given a free ride...Not that he was setting IPL on fire with his performances either

Lol Ipl, that explains your knowledge , he was selected in the basis of Vijay Hazare trophy, please update your knowledge before hating

So Yuvraj is not in form and he is striking 200.

What the hell happens when this guy gains form?

The final comparison should be Umar Akmal vs Yuvraj Singh by TalentSpotter

So Yuvraj is not in form and he is striking 200.

What the hell happens when this guy gains form?

The final comparison should be Umar Akmal vs Yuvraj Singh by TalentSpotter

Please enough of it.. No more comparison plz. UA vs Kohli, Rohit, Raina and now Yuvi.. Please spare some... :(

Yuvraj should stay away from playing the pull shot, it's just not his game. He should go after pitched up deliveries

Lol Ipl, that's explains your knowledge , he was selected in the basis of Vijay Hazare trophy, please update your knowledge before hating

Yeah right....great tournament to judge an older player where likes of Vihari and Tanmay Aggarwal smash runs who become virtual non-entities in IPL...I thought IPL was the benchmark fior T20 and not Vijay Hazare....see I am not hating on Yuvi...I just don't agree with giving him chances just to get him into form based on nostalgia especially after that horrendous showing.

The way he has struggled so far except this innings is there for yourself to see

Then he should have been selected in ODIs rather than T20 WC

Here's the thing selections aren't made based on what "format" they are playing its also about what they are capable of and how good he is hitting the ball.

Yeah right....great tournament to judge an older player where likes of Vihari and Tanmay Aggarwal smash runs who become virtual non-entities in IPL...I thought IPL was the benchmark fior T20 and not Vijay Hazare....see I am not hating on Yuvi...I just don't agree with giving him chances just to get him into form based on nostalgia especially after that horrendous showing.

The way he has struggled so far except this innings is there for yourself to see

The struggling innings in the last match was very crucial, anyway, I am done arguing with haters, I'll just hand out humble pies from now on, like today :srini

Rishabh : "I'm a big fan of Yuvraj no doubt , but I feel Manish Pandey should be given a chance ahead of him. It was really painful to watch Yuvraj against Pakistan. He isn't the Yuvraj of 2007 or 2011. He is the Yuvraj who struggles against pace and is unreliable"

Is this cricinfo poster for real?

Yuvraj played the most crucial innings against Pakistan and he compares it to excruciating

Did you have any hope, my Lankan bros? Good ole' trolling from Dhoni :msd :srini

Rishabh : "I'm a big fan of Yuvraj no doubt , but I feel Manish Pandey should be given a chance ahead of him. It was really painful to watch Yuvraj against Pakistan. He isn't the Yuvraj of 2007 or 2011. He is the Yuvraj who struggles against pace and is unreliable"

Is this cricinfo poster for real?

Yuvraj played the most crucial innings against Pakistan and he compares it to excruciating

Probably blue champ. They see Yuvi who struggled but stayed not out, but they don't see lulloos like raina, Rohit and rahane who got out :facepalm:

phew thank god.....now will be epic if he takes a single...retains strike with 4 to get....blocks 5 balls and hits a 4 Dhoni style :msd

No matter what happens, Dhoni and last over love affair will continue.

Still a better love story than Twilight. :yk

Kohli finishes in style. Lanka officially in minnow territory. They keep getting bad.

Kohli in T20

Gap

Gap

Gap

Everyone else.

He is in another dimension.

Awful captaincy, why bring on Siriwardene when Mathews himself or Kulasekara could've bowled instead.

Awful captaincy, why bring on Siriwardene when Mathews himself or Kulasekara could've bowled instead.

Herath spun the ball in the over before and there was no swing for pace. Seemed like a logical decision. Game was already lost by then

How many international matches have gayle won on pitches like this ? Or in Indian sub continent pitches ?

Gayle used to be very very good.

Averages 35 @142 in T20I.

Averages 43 @ 149 in T20 overall.

Has performed for a long long time.

Now is declining.

Plus had incredible aura too.

Yes he is very very good . no doubt . but on fast pitches against teams like africa and australia . Tell me one gayle knock against India or Pakistan !

Averages 33 in Asia.

Averages 51 vs India.

Averages 3 vs Pakistan (thanks to Hafeez).

Don't remember his knocks.

Played 3 games against India.

22, 98 and 34.

Well played India. Didn't see that one coming.

Pretty solid inns by Kohli. Mature stuff.

Was good to see Yuvi get some runs, but he missed quite a few and could have been dismissed on many of those. His paunch still is very infuriating.. this is a t20 tournament, and so is the next one. Should have tried more to get in shape.
He needs to believe in himself further, and maybe the cricketer we knew might return.

Overall, a good game for India.

There is sea of difference between Kholi and next batsman in this competition... He made them all look pretty bad...kiya Indian, Pakistani, BD's or SLs... They all look nothing batsmen in front of him...

Only way to beat India is somehow get rid of Kholi or score 170+, both are looking difficult on these wickets...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is sea of difference between Kholi and next batsman in this competition... He made them all look pretty bad...kiya Indian, Pakistani, BD's or SLs... They all look nothing batsmen in front of him...

Only way to beat India is somehow get rid of Kholi or score 170+, both are looking difficult on these wickets...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kohli.

sl are still the reigning champs in the 50 over asia cup :imad

we must find a way to get out of participating in the world t20. is there any communal violence going on in the cities we are supposed to be playing in?

:six by Perera [MENTION=137677]Thivagar[/MENTION]

I hate Indian bowlers and Pakistani batsmen. They always make him look good. India does it with their bowling and Pakistan does it with their batting. At least he isn't in front of the Asia cup banner on PP anymore, thank god....................troll admins.

Probably this Kapu is the worst recycled cricketer in the world today....There is Nehra for India and Sami for Pak but he wins the contest by some margin

130 + matches of failure but it is okay, because he has the tailunt :uakmal

Back