India beat Sri Lanka by 5 wickets and qualify for the final of Asia Cup 2016

Yuvi looking back in form .

This is what happens when u spend time in the middle like he did vs Pakistan.

Yuvi back in form. Where are you Sif can't keep this lion down.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I am here.

My stance is same.

Yuvi can destroy it if you bowl him in the arc. But has issues otherwise.

If he does well against all and helps us win WC T20 (or even performs well in that tourney), then I am more than happy. :D

I am here.

My stance is same.

If he does well against all and helps us win WC T20 (or even performs well in that tourney), then I am more than happy. :D

Yeah if that was an offspinner bowling he might have struggled.

The only thing good is Yuvi is able to touch the ball with his bat!

I am here.

My stance is same.

Yuvi will dominate iN WT20 his last swansong before retirement.

No better sight than that golf swing like whip on leg side from Yuvraj.. We missed you, Sir!

Lets just hope lankans are done here , dont want to play them again in Finals . Pak pls win the match against Ban and make Asia cup interesting

Yuvi's last memorable knock after his recovery from cancer and comeback was smashing Ajmal around

Yeah but those sixes were mostly doosras when ball was turning into him no. Anyway this game won't change much I guess. He still might be a liability but I'm happy if he wins this for us.

Kohli learning from Umar yesterday. A classy knock holding together the innings.

Lets just hope lankans are done here , dont want to play them again in Finals . Pak pls win the match against Ban and make Asia cup interesting

I would want to beat Bangladesh in the finals to be honest.....will be more fun and satisfactory after we shockingly lost the ODI series against them

Yuvi reminds me of Sharjeel when he's in full flow. Two monstrous hitters.

I agree but age not on his side bro, reflexes are at all time low.
People said the same before 2011 .He is done after knee injury etc .

Yet he came back to win us the world cup .It is more of an issue of confidence than reflex

We don't even need a peak Yuvi .Just need not to get bogged down and scores at a healthy SR will be massive for us

Yeah but those sixes were mostly doosras when ball was turning into him no. Anyway this game won't change much I guess. He still might be a liability but I'm happy if he wins this for us.

This game won't change much, the last game won't change much the game against Australia won't change much, meanwhile Yuvi is outperforming both Dhawan and raina but hey lets ignore that, they see Yuvi rolling, they hating :Srini

Kohli giving as much strike to Yuvraj.. good to see.. C'mon UV, destroy them!

Yuvi's atleast touching the ball but needs to able to judge the length.

Yuvi will smash Thisara the Trundler.

4 consecutive dot balls for Yuvi, looks restless and trying to over hit

5th one he connects it properly, 6 again for Yuvi

Last edited:
Enough of this giving Yuvi some confidence business....finish the game off before it slips out of your hand like the WT20

Yuvi class Sharjeel esque shot.

Enough of this giving Yuvi some confidence business....finish the game off before it slips out of your hand like the WT20

Looks like Yuvi has been told " Your are in team till April end no matter what. Now go and hit some big sixes like u did in past":yk2

Yuvi match winner making up for WT20 2014 final. Showing up on the big stage.

Kohli should retire hurt now and get Hardik in. Let's stick it to the Lankans..

People said the same before 2011 .He is done after knee injury etc .

Yet he came back to win us the world cup .It is more of an issue of confidence than reflex

We don't even need a peak Yuvi .Just need not to get bogged down and scores at a healthy SR will be massive for us

There was a lot of difference between 2011 Yuvi and now Yuvi(Cancer and all) but i get your point hope i'm wrong!

Yuvi paaji has won the game here. ATG Knock

200 S/R for Yuvi what power.

and he nearly did it :p

Yep. A cool and calm headed yuvi will be a treat. At the moment, he needs to spend some time at the crease. In our next game against UAE, it would be better to send him ahead of Kohli and raina.

:))) Vinay Kumar in swinging conditions of Chinnaswamy reminds me of a right handed Amir too :))
I'd say Binny against Bangladesh in 2014 was the closest to right handed Amir I've seen. Sheer class

Lots of Indians are just hating on Yuvi because of that wc knock, there is no logical reason for hating Yuvi on current performance, it was just t20 wc, get over it, it's been 2 years

When Yuvi is in mood.. Everything goes his way... Like he is the boss.. Another :four

This is a pitch no batsmen except Virat has looked good from any team, so lets not compare Yuvi with him . Its not an easy pitch to play on for some one like Yuvi who does not suit two paced wickets he has batted pretty well .

Selfless batting by Kohli letting Yuvi get into form. Class act. Like Umar let shobby get back in form.

Lots of Indians are just hating on Yuvi because of that wc knock, there is no logical reason for hating Yuvi on current performance, it was just t20 wc, get over it, it's been 2 years

No...the reason is he should have been done after that...the backlash was not as bad for Yuvi say had it been a R.Jadeja or some other player who had played that innings because people respect Yuvi's contributions...He has been lackluster since his comeback too minus this innings today...people are questioning why he has been given a free ride...Not that he was setting IPL on fire with his performances either

No...the reason is he should have been done after that...the backlash was not as bad for Yuvi say had it been a R.Jadeja or some other player who had played that innings because people respect Yuvi's contributions...He has been lackluster since his comeback too minus this innings today...people are questioning why he has been given a free ride...Not that he was setting IPL on fire with his performances either

This is the problem when our fans dont follow domestic cricket

Now watch these Sri Lankan trundlers become Angelo McGrath and Thisara Marshall when Pakistan bat against them on the 4th.

Back