India beat Sri Lanka by 5 wickets and qualify for the final of Asia Cup 2016

Hows the pitch behaving, is this target of 138 going to be tricky or walk-in-the-park?

On Paper,Srilanka looks the weaest it has in 20 years...almost at UAE level but kudos to them,they always punch above their weight in ICC tourneys especially since 1996...they might be the new newzealand of the 90's...won't be surprised if they sneak in an upset here

Nah :kohli alone is enough for them.

Lol do people still believe that Kohli lbw decision was a shocker?

I have seen few PPers still discussing about Ajmal's decision (against Sachin) getting overturned by DRS in Mohali when it comes to marginal decisions that favors India. So this is nothing to be surprised at :p

I have seen few PPers still discussing about Ajmal's decision (against Sachin) getting overturned by DRS in Mohali when it comes to marginal decisions that favors India. So this is nothing to be surprised at :p

They wont see what they did wrong. One close (not bad decision) and they think umpires are the one who lost them the game.

Pitch is gripping for SL's medium pacers, our batsmen gotta be watchful and play a little late.

Pak bowl Aamir...India opens with Bumrah....why don't Lanka bowl Chameera? Isn't he supposed to be their future spearhead

just check dhawan's stats in t20i, he is pathetic in this format, people confuse his odi form with t20, he doesnt deserve to open in t20i

Pitch is gripping for SL's medium pacers, our batsmen gotta be watchful and play a little late.

Need to survive the tricky powerplay...things might get better...Even the extremely talented Amir was not swinging as much in the 7th over,so with Lnka might just get a little more easier

Noooooo......Kula usually gets Rohit.....I think the 264 phainta neutralized it a bit but Kula usually has his number,just like Cronje or Razzaq vs SRT back in the day

Now battle between [MENTION=139973]carrom_ball[/MENTION] and [MENTION=113824]Nikhil_cric[/MENTION] on which of the ftb's Raina or yuvi are better!

Make no mistake, we are playing very very poor cricket, gave atleast 10-12 runs on the field ,some inexplicable captaincy and now throwing away wickets at 120 kph dibbly dobblies waaaay outside off stump ,bad times ahead :facepalm: and this ain't a difficult wicket either

Very crucial stuff......I think these trundlers have the ideal pace and swing skill for these conditions...As I said play out till 6 and then it will be cruise control

Need to survive the tricky powerplay...things might get better...Even the extremely talented Amir was not swinging as much in the 7th over,so with Lnka might just get a little more easier
Agreed. Kohli is the key here. Hope he continues his good form. Also its about time for Raina to make a meaningful contribution with bat.

Bhai jaan an Indian defeat is counter productive for our chances. India needs to win at all costs..

How does that work? If we win all the matches from now we should be good.

We are giving away too many runs. Wickets should keep falling.

How does that work? If we win all the matches from now we should be good.

India already has two wins and will easily qualify by beating UAE in their last match (granted they lose this one) but will increase competition between Pak, BD and SL for last spot if SL win today. Otherwise its just BD and PAK for last spot

Back