India beat Sri Lanka by 5 wickets and qualify for the final of Asia Cup 2016

Lankans have put a good total for the wicket now if their bowlers can swing us out of the match.

Oh no perera is playing a difference making innings here....hope he can compensate for us with the ball for us

What's with the Rising star name?

Looks like a nickname for a south indian action hero:asif

Tensports Pakistan post match analysis shows him as Rising star of the day (for both our previous games) :p

Thisara is scoring some important runs here

Dhoni is probably the greatest Stumper ever...probably kya he is the greatest stumper ever...period

Perera has good striking power but lacks a brain, ashwin was always going to throw that wide a more aware batsman would have sat back and cut it away for four.

Decent match for Ashwin

2 for 26 of his quota of overs

Woah! Was Thisara not out?

After all the ridiculous desicions against us in the Ind-Pak game....good to see a refreshing change here :srini

Umpiring in the Asia cup has been pathetic to say the least,anyways won't complain as long as these mistakes go in our favor...better not be the other way round :srini

Can be a tricy chase.. But have a feeling indian will win in the last over

No excuse whatsoever!That was trash also second bad decision of the day.

I know...just kidding......pathetic quality of umpiring...surprisingly the games even the ones including the minnows UAE have been very competitive

139 is the target then

15-20 runs more than I would have liked them scoring

Rohit and Dhawan need to find some form back

UAE restricted SL to 129 and India's world class bowlers has just conceded 138 so by Jalandhri logic UAE have better bowlers :)

Really poor umpiring, why would you not use the third umpire when you have it?

Pathetic umpiring. DRS should be mandatory in all international matches no questions asked. Although I don't think DRS would've helped there. Just pure incompetence.

UAE restricted SL to 129 and India's world class bowlers has just conceded 138 so by Jalandhri logic UAE have better bowlers :)

That's why Pakistan's capitulation against this bowling attack was more pathetic.

by the same logic India have taken 7,10 and 9 wickets in 3 games

while Pak has taken 5 and 6

SO India leagues ahead of Pak :)

That was a match-altering decision and then a wide not given in the last over.

Ridiculous umpiring continues.. 2 wrong calls already today and continue... That Bangla umpire is clueless.. Almost 10-12 wrong calls already in Asia Cup but thisara's stumping descision takes the cake

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Umpiring has been pretty ridiculous on a good number of occasions

After all the ridiculous desicions against us in the Ind-Pak game....good to see a refreshing change here :srini

Rohit(on 1st ball) and Kohli in 3rd over both against Amir will Plumb which were not given ...

Last edited by a moderator:
So far in this tournament, each game had few dubious umpiring decisions.

Umps who made these decisions so far are, Saikat, Enamul haq, Ruchira P, and Shozab raza

That was a match-altering decision and then a wide not given in the last over.

yes, match was altered by 2 overs, instead of chasing in 15 overs we would have chased it in 17 overs had they got 15 more runs :srini

Pathetic umpiring. DRS should be mandatory in all international matches no questions asked. Although I don't think DRS would've helped there. Just pure incompetence.

No one has used DRS for Stumping use your brain for once!

Beta Rohit(on 1st ball) and Kohli in 3rd over both against Amir will Plumb which were not given ...

a doubtful/marginal LBW desicion or a clear thick inside edge given and a clear thick edge taken turned down?

Pick your poison.....already said overall the umpiring has been pathetic

is this the same Upmire from the last matches ? Punch the guy in the face someone

On Paper,Srilanka looks the weaest it has in 20 years...almost at UAE level but kudos to them,they always punch above their weight in ICC tourneys especially since 1996...they might be the new newzealand of the 90's...won't be surprised if they sneak in an upset here

a doubtful/marginal LBW desicion or a clear thick inside edge given and a clear thick edge taken turned down?

Pick your poison.....already said overall the umpiring has been pathetic

2 wrongs don't make it right but the match was already done when kohli was given out...

Back