India beat Sri Lanka by 5 wickets and qualify for the final of Asia Cup 2016

India already has two wins and will easily qualify by beating UAE in their last match (granted they lose this one) but will increase competition between Pak, BD and SL for last spot if SL win today. Otherwise its just BD and PAK for last spot

If SL lose today and win vs Pak.

You win against BD.

Everyone wil have equal points. You can still qualify.

Now battle between [MENTION=139973]carrom_ball[/MENTION] and [MENTION=113824]Nikhil_cric[/MENTION] on which of the ftb's Raina or yuvi are better!

Yuvi is finished. Raina is a clutch player atleast on flat tracks.

I have seen few PPers still discussing about Ajmal's decision (against Sachin) getting overturned by DRS in Mohali when it comes to marginal decisions that favors India. So this is nothing to be surprised at :p

In both the situations the on field umpire made the incorrect decision. In one technology was able to be used to make sure the decision was corrected and in the 2nd it could only be used to show the decision was incorrect.

In both the situations the on field umpire made the incorrect decision. In one technology was able to be used to make sure the decision was corrected and in the 2nd it could only be used to show the decision was incorrect.

Which decision was incorrect?

[MENTION=138379]#GreenRoars[/MENTION] Kohli crosses 17... Your curse didnt work this time around mate

I wish we had Malinga. He would have taken these FTBs to cleaners.

Want these 2 to finish this soon...don't want any heart attacks from Dhoni by taking it to the last ball lol

Shehzad should be forced to watch kohli videos all day long, he might learn a thing or two.

Kholi is from another planet, he is batting too good... Playing very late, close to his body, that requires confidence and balance....If you don't get him out early, noway you can win...

He is a big flop in IPL too...probably the worst ROI for every team since edition 1

Along with DK. Yuvi looks a shadow of his former self, these days. I am afraid he is gonna cost us an important game soon though his lackluster batting/lethargic fielding. I will be more than happy if he proves me wrong, though.

Wish the commentators would stop bigging up Kohli - they are going to jinx him and get him out.

Along with DK. Yuvi looks a shadow of his former self, these days. I am afraid he is gonna cost us an important game soon though his lackluster batting/lethargic fielding. I will be more than happy if he proves me wrong, though.

He is done at the international level......Yuvi's biggest usp was his mental strength,so clearly it is not a lack of confidence from the T20 debacle....he just doesn't have it anymore as much as it pains me to say it.

I enjoy his batting a lot, picture perfect!!! - Such a great balance even as he moves quickly or shifts his weight back and forth. AB has similar balance when he is on song

yuvi looks a liability even on field these days, gave away 4-5 runs today on field

this seems an easy batting wicket compared to the ones earlier,if we weren't playing poorly I would have predicted a 9 wicket win by 15th Over,but it does not look good the way we are playing :110:

unfortunately UV is too old to prove you wrong

Wish the commentators would stop bigging up Kohli - they are going to jinx him and get him out.

Biggest curse of having Star sports (post ESPN split of noughties) producing Indian games. Unfortunately, It's always been like this for the last decade or so. Hence used to purposefully avoid watching the Indian tour of England and Australia by Star (always tried to find Sky stream or Channel 9 for these tours).

Cricket in Bangladesh is no longer a snoozefest......They seem to have full crowds,The pitches seem to be really good providing for an equal contest between bat and ball,the pitches support both pace and spin....their team too has improved and now can compete with the big boys atleast at home...their fans are passionate and funny whichever way you look at it.

I think I am becoming a fan of cricket in Bangladesh

Everything is good in cricket except India SL game.

Really hard to follow it even when we are dominating it.

:out our bowling is the best in the world. Time to get Kohli too.

Yuvi back in form. Where are you Sif can't keep this lion down.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

And with [MENTION=139973]carrom_ball[/MENTION] wins the contest against [MENTION=113824]Nikhil_cric[/MENTION] :p

Back