India v Australia | 1st ODI | Pune | Oct 13, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munna

ODI Debutant
Runs
The ODI series between India and Australia commences today.

First ODI Match begins in around 35 minutes.

Let's see who wins the toss!

Australia batting first, it should be interesting.

Advantage Australia. 280 odd would be a challenging total for India.

Ramiz, Wasim are still here. Thought they had terminated their contracts. Good to see them.

Sarcasm? :13:

India can chase anything.

Yea these days, i would have my hopes alive even if India is chasing down 350 runs, but on an average i would say 280 would be the minimum requirement for Australia. Anything below that would be a cakewalk for India.

Advantage Aus because they have won an important toss and taken the right decision.

Yea these days, i would have my hopes alive even if India is chasing down 350 runs, but on an average i would say 280 would be the minimum requirement for Australia. Anything below that would be a cakewalk for India.

Advantage Aus because they have won an important toss and taken the right decision.
Not really, I wouldn't like to set a total against India because 98/100 times they'll chase it down. Your best chance is to have them bat first and then go for it against their bowlers.

Not really, I wouldn't like to set a total against India because 98/100 times they'll chase it down. Your best chance is to have them bat first and then go for it against their bowlers.

Negative thinking. India can chase anything,. thats just their evolution. Others team out there are still stuck in the 90s mode and pee in their pants while chasing big targets. Aussies dont even have an experienced middle order, their best bet at setting a good total is while batting first on a sunny day when the pitch is flat as this one is.

Negative thinking. India can chase anything,. thats just their evolution. Others team out there are still stuck in the 90s mode and pee in their pants while chasing big targets. Aussies dont even have an experienced middle order, their best bet at setting a good total is while batting first on a sunny day when the pitch is flat as this one is.
It's not negative thinking, it's called stating facts :))

I agree , Aussies best chance is to Bat first and then Hope The bowlers can get early wickets.

Finch is so hopeless when the ball moves.

Meh.. India chasing really doesn't bring interest! Would have been nice if we batted first

Meh.. India chasing really doesn't bring interest! Would have been nice if we batted first
These days it's the Dhawan and Kohli show up to the 40th over then MSD, Yuvraj and Raina finish it off.

Seen it so many times that it's gotten boring and predictable?

We're playing pretty much our best batting unit after a long time..

Rohit, Dhawan, Kohli, Yuvraj, Dhoni, Raina!

What a great batting pitch. You can hit through the line.

These days it's the Dhawan and Kohli show up to the 40th over then MSD, Yuvraj and Raina finish it off.

Seen it so many times that it's gotten boring and predictable?

Yep! Seriously...

Ravi 'Bias' Shastri was saying this was a tricky pitch to bat on.. Just see how batsmen from both sides are going to murder the bowlers

Ishant Sharma needs to go away for India's good.. Really can't understand the pathetic levels of our bowling when this guy is playing continuously and being termed as main bowler :facepalm:

Its ridiculous seeing how india keep its promising young bowlers like umesh and mohit under wraps while TTFs like ishant and vinay keep on getting games.

I won't be surprised if Finch becomes the first Australian to score a double..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back