India v Australia | 1st ODI | Pune | Oct 13, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhoni is the key, Indians struggling against speed, even on home turf.

Weird knock from Kohli in the end, after getting to 40 he couldn't accelerate.

This match is as good as over. Dhoni can't do all of this with the likes of jadeja and ashwin left

Only Dhoni can win for India from Here on
Aussies 1 wicket away from Victory

B.Kumar did not taken Wicket with New Ball
India was Winning bcz of B.KUmar New ball Bowling in recent time,s

Yeah but in the past too ...we just cant chase against ozs , its as if we are still playing the old Aus team

Yeah but in the past too ...we just cant chase against ozs , its as if we are still playing the old Aus team

also i seen Old Indian Fast bowling Today
no Bowl from indian Fast bowlers which is 135kph Plus

The pitch has its share of green on it today and they've struggled.

Not untill that ugly hoick by Raina. We were batting normally till then. Needed that partnership to carry on for another 10 overs.

Anyways this is gone now. Margin of defeat is the only point of interest now lol

If theirs one man in the world who can do it.. it is MS. Best ODI batsman EVER.

lol BD too much of sarcasm isn't good man

Jaddu falls..There could be a collapse now

lol BD too much of sarcasm isn't good man

Jaddu falls..There could be a collapse now

Not untill that ugly hoick by Raina. We were batting normally till then. Needed that partnership to carry on for another 10 overs.

Anyways this is gone now. Margin of defeat is the only point of interest now lol

Raina was already given a life, I think he thought I've had my chances now I'll play some shots.

2 Change for India in next Match
Mishra in for Vinay
Udakat for Ishant

B.Kumar
Undkat
Ashwin
Jadeja
Mishra
Yuvraj

Pathetic knock by Dhoni. Complete surrender.

More of this to come in this series. Well done Aussies for showing the mirror to our demo gods.

Pathetic knock by Dhoni. Complete surrender.

More of this to come in this series. Well done Aussies for showing the mirror to our demo gods.

McKay is quite under-rated in ODIs... nearly 100 wickets @ average less than 23/ER less than 5.

Johnson's slower ball is probably as quick/quicker than the average speed of all our indian pacers combined. Tells the whole story. India got bounced out."

:)))

pathetic batting...looks like 240 would have been difficult with such a poor batting display,reminding me of 2009 series,mind you this pitch is still good enough for a T20 International,300 should have been a cakewalk

Dhoni is a loser anyway. Just give him an easy equation of 30 runs in 30 balls then he does the job comprehensively, change the equation to 60 in 6 overs and he goes missing.

Lol@people who expected him to pull it off at 10 rpo in last 10 overs.

India AO @ 232, AUS won by 73 runs.

Jai Ho. :msd

Aussies would be delighted to start on a winning note , but its a long series, India likely to bounce back here

Good day for bailey ! Did everything right !

India have some thinking to do !

Pathetic bowling and batting effort from India!
Still can't understand why mohit was not selected?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back