India v Australia | 1st ODI | Pune | Oct 13, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a rubbish test bowler...

Starc, Harris, Pattinson etc. are much better

Johnson's a better bowler than Starc.

Both Starc and Pattinson will be injured for the Ashes anyway.

Looks like Rohit has taken the responsibility of seeing off this deadly spell from his MI team mate

Just watch his spell in Perth against the English... Johnson is in a league of his own..

On his day he can run through any line-up, but he doesnt have control to be regular member of Aussie test team, with so many good young bowlers coming through...

Johnson's a better bowler than Starc.

Both Starc and Pattinson will be injured for the Ashes anyway.

If they are injured than surely Johnson should play...

Starc has more potential, he can swing the ball both ways at good pace, with experience he will become better...

I don't know what to make of Rohit! One ball he looks world class and the next ball plays like a tailender

Last edited:
someone need to remind Indian batsman that they are not playing tests. This is the misbah effect!

the very reason why Bangladesh top order was playing at a sloth's pace

really dissappointed by India's performance so far.

Ordinary bowling
Fielding had a lot of loopholes
Poor start.

Everyone still seems to be in pain after the announcement of SRT returement. FGS, Tendulkar is not the only quality cricketer India has produced and he alone did not make India a top team.

Starc has done nothing in tests.

Also good to see Faulks pick up a wicket.

Cant say that Johnson has been world class either in tests. Starc has done well for a 22 year old, can only get better so Australia should stick with him

Cant say that Johnson has been world class either in tests. Starc has done well for a 22 year old, can only get better so Australia should stick with him

I agree with you.

Starc is a very good prospect.

The likes of rohit and umar akmal need premeditated shots to score boundaries thats why i think they are not talented the way sachin and inzi were. They could score boundaries using pace and their elegance.

Hughes should keep in the Ashes. Better than the current lot

Haddin hasn't looked too good on this tour..has missed a few tough chances but you expect him take those the way he kept in the last Ashes.but his keeping isn't much of a problem,his batting is..he really does nothing with bat.

Haddin hasn't looked too good on this tour..has missed a few tough chances but you expect him take those the way he kept in the last Ashes.but his keeping isn't much of a problem,his batting is..he really does nothing with bat.

Haddin's always being a pathetic keeper. Couldn't catch a cold.

Anantha: "@Shan - Raina has been one of India's good finishers. His stats don't exactly jump at you but he has tremendous pressure soaking skills and Dhoni values that. As much as I love Yuvi at 4, he's just made his comeback. Give it time." ----- What if Dhoni has Raina in mind for No 4 in some other format?

:(

Tried and tested failure gone. has always been poor against short ball. Eye_Done and me already told this

Our pathetic batting continues ,worrying signs,Aus on top ,our batsmen making mockery of an easy chase :facepalm:

Dhoni's approach to an ODI - Watch thread

Required rate is 8. Lets see what he does that Misbah doesnt.

Aussies on course for a massive win and another series ODI series win in India with another weak ODI squad. Just don't see us scoring more than 260-270 vs this bowling attack which will be cakewalk for Aussies against our Lallu bowlers.

we can't even play Doherty these days ....wow......however I hope we can pull it off,should not have been this tough, shows that our batting is not as good as people say it to be....

Kohli cant afford to get out now especially with the RRR creeping to 9

Great Wicket for Aussies
Kohli Gone
Unlike Kohli Inning 61 With 71 S/R

It may hurt some of indian fans here but Indian batsmen should learn how to deal with quality bowling attack

Clueless batting performance.

They thought they had to turn up and will beat the Aussies. Now should be ready for a 5-2 or even a 6-1 thrashing. Aussie bowling is just too good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back