India v England | WC'11 | Group B | Bangalore | 27/02/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is terrible situation we are in, we couldve score 370 now probably only 330....

the irony for england ... bresnan is now their star bowler :)))
how's it irony?

He was always going to play as third bowler even if Broad were fit. I sort of expected he'd be the best English fast bowler with Anderson looking so bad. Surprised by Swann today. I wasn't expecting him to be outbowled by Yardy.

Damn these used to be days when you'd be so relieved with a 300+ score , not now!

:6 by PATHAN !

in case India wins this match, they'll be seriously red hot favorite to win the tournament. Their batsmen are getting into explosive form, thanks to toothless England.

in case India wins this match, they'll be seriously red hot favorite to win the tournament. Their batsmen are getting into explosive form, thanks to toothless England.

They are yet to face a potent bowling unit :afridi

how's it irony?

He was always going to play as third bowler even if Broad were fit. I sort of expected he'd be the best English fast bowler with Anderson looking so bad. Surprised by Swann today. I wasn't expecting him to be outbowled by Yardy.

cuz the front-pick bowlers like anderson, swann, and broad have been useless recently in the one day format ... n bresnan has become the most reliable one!

i didn't mean that bresnan wasn't expected to perform

:out
Yusuf gone now..
India should look for another 15 atleast..that will make it 340...
Good total for a World Cup Game..

cuz the front-pick bowlers like anderson, swann, and broad have been useless recently in the one day format ... n bresnan has become the most reliable one!

i didn't mean that bresnan wasn't expected to perform
Broad hasn't been useless at all.

Kohli gone now..
:out..
This will reduce the target by atleast 15 runs...
Now these guys should look for simple singles..

Yayyyyy wicket!

InshAllah England will win, as long as they aren't taken to cleaners in the last couple of overs. They'll have some calm in their nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back