India v England | WC'11 | Group B | Bangalore | 27/02/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
normal service is resumed...slipping behind the run rate

KP Struggling big time today.....

Just go back into your crease and wait for the ball... He is adding a yard onto the indian bowling by standing so far outside the crease

England does not the firepower to get this score. Unless Pieterson gets a big 100, this game is slipping away..

KP has been carried away with his promotion as an attacking opener ... seems to be forgetting the way he normally bats

WTH was that argument about? Not expected by Dhoni. Just obey the umpire and play your game man.

strauss is very strong with his pulls and cuts ... makes him a different sort of left hander

Sorry to say but W*F is wrong with Indians ??? Thats why i hated Australia and now hate India even more... When umpire tell u were to stand listen to his. Now i want them to loose

Pakistan will need to play Ajmal and Wahab when they play India. Only regular wickets can slow India. Today they have highlighted their batting class.

one thing i don't expect to see here is eng losing 2-3 wickets n getting pressureized to make this match boring for us neutrals

Both the English openers finding the life much easier in the middle with our pace (?) attack. May be MSD needs to introduce either Chawla or Bhajji into power play period.

England playing the shots too early, think they need to adjust to lack of pace :)))

Last edited:
It will go down to how eng play in mid overs of the game. Situation where lankans lost the plot yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back