India v England | WC'11 | Group B | Bangalore | 27/02/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Munaf Patel had no idea what happened there :)))

There is a saying in Punjabi..

Annay Hath Batera... Na Tera Na Mera :))

Two solid 'test' batsmen on the crease...

Now expect England to just come close to the target about 60-70 runs.

Easy does it.Even if you can hit my ball back at speed of a tracer bullet,i can still down on the ground and catch it with one hand .

Great catch by Munaf !

:) 5 wickets in the tourney. Get close to :afridi

If India keeps giving away these 14 and 12 runs an over this should be a cake walk for ENG from here...

n they take the bowling PP now ...
trott will go rattling after the bowlers

require rr is arnd 6.5 ... they cud have been better with an aggressive batsman here .. not with proper stroke makers atm just to bring it delow 6 per over

Oh No! KP Gone! If only the ball would have hit him in the face :(

Man, I guess you got really hurt by the loss that u had at our hands last week (just my observation from ur negative posts the whole day ) I can understand how bad it is to be at the receiving end of whipping that your team had at Viru's hand.

S*it happen, right :D

India have peaked too early. Will come unstuck in knockout games, bowling is village standard.

Michael Waugh thread deleted.. outrageous.

Man, I guess you got really hurt by the loss that u had at our hands last week (just my observation from ur negative posts the whole day ) I can understand how bad it is to be at the receiving end of whipping that your team had at Viru's hand.

S*it happen, right :D

just having a little fun, india was expected to win, i am not hurt by india's win, you indian fans can't take anything against your team and go all defensive, just a friendly banter :wasim

sunil gavaskar n ian chappel are 2 of the most biased commentators ... hate both of them!

just having a little fun, india was expected to win, i am not hurt by india's win, you indian fans can't take anything against your team and go all defensive, just a friendly banter :wasim

There is a difference between friendly banter and what you have written.

You are saying that ball should hit the face of munaf. It was no joke it sounds pathetic. Thats It.

There is a difference between friendly banter and what you have written.

You are saying that ball should hit the face of munaf. It was no joke it sounds pathetic. Thats It.

Whatever dude, don't care! not the end of the world, move on with the game and stop arguing.

Strauss playing superbly here.

Trott is woefully unconvincing considering his high ODI average.

great shot by trott!!!

tbh he seems to be a really class batsman when he plays shots like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back