India v New Zealand | 1st Test | Bengaluru | October 16-20 | Match Discussion

Anyway, never say never.
Dude, if you are craving for a triple century look no further than our western neighbor. They are always happy to oblige by conceding one or two every series. For all you know they might be conceding one today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone from Benglauru that can provide the update. One request guys. SOme nobodies will try to turn match thread into a cesspool. Don't let that happen.
Raining non stop at my place for 2 days straight.

The ground can easily be prepared within an hour or so but the rains showing no sign of relenting

The sad part of this is even if we do get 2-3 days worth playing time, NZ are not a bunch of talentless midgets who are only good at being doormats for the bigger teams like the 'Deshis.

Shame

Don’t forget that this very ‘greatest ever attack’ was taken down not once but twice in the last decade by India. They are not as invincible as they are made out to be.
that just means our batting was just too good. pant is a generational talent. and better than gilly too.
before the oz fans here have a cry.

Dude, if you are craving for a triple century look no further than our western neighbor. They are always happy to oblige by conceding one or two every series. For all you know they might be conceding one today.
what do you mean. they are in a coalition now. dint you hear? east and west coast brothers have joined.
afghans dont want to join them though. cause they dont care about them.

lankans well they are on the rise anyway.

hell we may see india/aus vs lanka final.
or even SA they still have a shot.

It's raining terribly in Bengaluru past few days (A friend lives there). Its been cloudy and gloomy for days

that just means our batting was just too good. pant is a generational talent. and better than gilly too.
before the oz fans here have a cry.
Yes Pant is better then Gilly, in the same way I'm hotter then chris Hemsworth.

Indian fan have totally lost it. Your brisbane, no your aussie stay is now cancelled. Go back to India 😭😭

Yes Pant is better then Gilly, in the same way I'm hotter then chris Hemsworth.

Indian fan have totally lost it. Your brisbane, no your aussie stay is now cancelled. Go back to India 😭😭
I am Oz as f but indian roots. So got to support india.
Support Oz in other sports.
But yes it's sad. Pant > gilly by the time pant retires.

Tulla gilchrist averages a mediocre pathetic 28 in India.
And only 40 in lanka
And like 40 England.
What a tulla salah.

Just wait till pant retires. It will be over for gilly

I am Oz as f but indian roots. So got to support india.
Support Oz in other sports.
But yes it's sad. Pant > gilly by the time pant retires.

Tulla gilchrist averages a mediocre pathetic 28 in India.
And only 40 in lanka
And like 40 England.
What a tulla salah.

Just wait till pant retires. It will be over for gilly
Idc about your Indian roots. You left the homeland to come here. You gotta decide to stay loyal to the place where you have chosen.

That is the duty of every passport holder when they take the oath

Idc about your Indian roots. You left the homeland to come here. You gotta decide to stay loyal to the place where you have chosen.

Nha i can support whoever I want. Original Aussies are Aboriginals. That's it. No one else in be called a True Ozzie..

Just cause a saffer or. Kiwi lived in aus with aus passport doesn't mean he will support aus against his motherland. Even if they are born in Australia it makes no difference. It all depends on your ethnicity.

Nha i can support whoever I want. Original Aussies are Aboriginals. That's it. No one else in be called a True Ozzie..

Just cause a saffer or. Kiwi lived in aus with aus passport doesn't mean he will support aus against his motherland. Even if they are born in Australia it makes no difference. It all depends on your ethnicity.
Bro I'm kidding. Smh. Obviously you can support whoever. Just having a bit of fun that's all

For their own standards, England have given away a hundred more than they should have.

Why does Rishad have a beard like he's jetting off to Afghanistan to join Taliban. Suspicious beard.

Ahh the Tebbit test, only applied to Asians...Ever asked a 3rd generation Italian in Scotland or Melbourne, why they support Italia in football?

Why does Rishad have a beard like he's jetting off to Afghanistan to join Taliban. Suspicious beard.

Ahh the Tebbit test, only applied to Asians...Ever asked a 3rd generation Italian in Scotland or Melbourne, why they support Italia in football?
I was just messing around man. Not being serious. Chill

I am chilled mate, just annoyed in general that "sport patriotism" is applied only to Asian whether be it England or Ozland.
I don't care about patriotism. I support whoever I like. I like ronaldo but that doesn't mean I'm born in Portugal.

I support whoever I wish.

Me Banglore cousin said was planning to go tommorow but stalled - app says 50% chance of rain but clearing in mid aft...maybe we might have 2 session tommorow

Went to the ground anyway. Decent crowd given the atmospheric situation and they were cheering the freaking groundsmen - everytime they'd walk in on the ground.

Another observation - no matter how many times I visit the chinnaswamy it always shocks me how small the playing area is - truly postage stamp sized.

Back