India v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Mohali | 8/11/07 [Ind Inngs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebikhan

Tape Ball Star
Runs
The game will be commenced in an hour time.

Pakistan has played 5 games and won only 1. However the only won game was against India. This is 2nd game of pakistan & india on this ground. Lets hope pakistan keeps it 100% record against india on this ground & level the series.

The only game played b/w Pak & India in Mohali is:
http://content-eap.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/66216.html

Teams from
India: Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh, Robin Uthappa, Mahendra Dhoni, (capt, wk), Irfan Pathan, Harbhajan Singh, RP Singh, Zaheer Khan, Sreesanth, Murali Kartik, Rohit Sharma, Praveen Kumar

Pakistan: Salman Butt, Kamran Akmal (wk), Younis Khan, Mohammad Yousuf, Misbah-ul-Haq, Shoaib Malik (capt), Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Umar Gul, Shoaib Akhtar, Rao Iftikhar Anjum, Abdur Rehman, Imran Nazir, Yasir Hameed, Fawad Alam

If we win the toss I hope Malik doesn't bat first.

We can't put a decent total with our crappy batting and we can't defend anything with Malik's cowardly captaincy.

Best thing for us would be to bowl first and put pressure on India with our fast bowlers.

Those watching on ARY, the PP advert gets aired today in the 1st 10 overs, keep a lookout.

kashif77 said:

We can't put a decent total with our crappy batting and we can't defend anything with Malik's cowardly captaincy.

Best thing for us would be to bowl first and put pressure on India with our fast bowlers.

We have to bat first, under lights its incredibly difficult as we found out against SA in CT.

Salman said:
Those watching on ARY, the PP advert gets aired today in the 1st 10 overs, keep a lookout.
Wow things are moving on then. I hope its not like "I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW GRATEFULL" Accident claim type.

kashif77 said:

And our batting is capable of chasing a good score under lights on a bouncy track?

Teams

India team
SR Tendulkar, SC Ganguly, V Sehwag, G Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh, captainwicketkeeperMS Dhoni, RV Uthappa, IK Pathan, Harbhajan Singh, Z Khan, RP Singh

Pakistan team
wicketkeeperKamran Akmal, Salman Butt, Younis Khan, Mohammad Yousuf, Misbah-ul-Haq, captainShoaib Malik, Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Iftikhar Anjum, Shoaib Akhtar, Umar Gul

Pak team

Kamran Akmal, Salman Butt, Younis Khan, Mohammad Yousuf, Misbah-ul-Haq, Shoaib Malik, Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Iftikhar Anjum, Shoaib Akhtar, Umar Gul

Sohail Tanvir, Iftikhar Anjum, Shoaib Akhtar, Umar Gul... this lot better do us proud.. Pak looking to kill by pace.

pak stacked with fast bowlers and india stacked with batsman... entertaining match on hand.

Salman said:
Pak team

Kamran Akmal, Salman Butt, Younis Khan, Mohammad Yousuf, Misbah-ul-Haq, Shoaib Malik, Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Iftikhar Anjum, Shoaib Akhtar, Umar Gul

I beat you to it. :po:

Salman said:
Sohail Tanvir, Iftikhar Anjum, Shoaib Akhtar, Umar Gul... this lot better do us proud.. Pak looking to kill by pace.

Hope they don't get killed

wow, i woke up just 5 mins before the match :D

Zee Sports are showing it right??

Said to be a batting pitch with quite something for bowlers in the beginning

what the, i didn't wake up at 4am to watch a stupid soccer match

Great start by SHoaib Akhtar, hit for a four and a double in the first two balls

great start. Come on Akhtar blast them out

CricketBuff said:
i am not getting anything on Zee Sports, says scrambled channel

tht explains why i am not getting anything on the net

3 Shoaib Akhtar to Ganguly, OUT, Dragged on. It landed on a length, outside the off stump and held its line a touch, Ganguly's bat came outside the line as he pushed at it, without moving his feet, away from the body and the ball collided with the inside edge before crashing into the stumps. Four and then gone.

We need to get Gambhir out and Allow Tendulkar to get his century.

Good morning......all. Just got up. Missed Gangu's wicket!!

Zeenix said:
We need to get Gambhir out and Allow Tendulkar to get his century.

this year India has won 85% times when Sachin scored a 50 and 100% when Sachin scored a 100 so go ahead :21:

Indiafan said:
this year India has won 85% times when Sachin scored a 50 and 100% when Sachin scored a 100 so go ahead :21:

No problems.. Mate.. 100% means a failure is due..

GREAT bouncer from Shoaib, that nearly took Gambhir's head off!

Plenty of words out there, this is orgasmic stuff.. :D

Hopefully Akthar can knock over a few more early here!

Umaar and Akhtar are both bowling very quickly, even Gul is hovering around the 90MPH mark..

Really good to watch.

Pitch looks pretty lively and some good bounce early on should be a test for pakistans batsmen later!

what a contest between gambhir and shoiab...

BEAUTY that last ball bouncer....

Did Gambir just say the F* word to shoiab after he clapped his hands...
this is exciting....
what happened to gambhir couldnt handle the pace or what...
mind you shoab is only touching mid 140's here...still warming up..

Gul bowled one at 146 KPH, who said he doesn't have pace?

This pitch is the kind I love in ODI's, good bounce for bowlers, and batsman can play on it as long as they apply themselves.

Should be a fantastic game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back