India v Pakistan | 5th ODI | Jaipur | 18/11/07 | Ind Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian top order should hang their head in shame. Once against they expected Yuvi and Dhoni to finish things.

Last edited:
Saj said:
fairly long, it was nealy 5 minutes :p

There goes Dhoni. Skied one into the night.

Hang on, he's claiming it came off his shoulder. :D

No sign of SRK or Deepika.

Bad day for Dhoni and Yuvi. Bad enough the situation tehy are in but then tehy cant find Deepika and she has run off with SRK (the commentator...not the actor :p).

kablooee87 said:
he basically had no choice.

haha so true. People just trying to clutch onto straws in an attempt to justify Malik's "tatical" game.

jackal786 said:
It's okay.. nothing went right for India.. India should have chased this target comfortably.
Wow, that's a pretty darn pathetic excuse.

iZeeshan said:
:)) Never thought I would enjoy pin drop silence to such an extent! :))
:19: :19: me too
pindrop silence from jammu to kanyakumari interspersed with fireworks in some rogue areas.

fireworks from srinagar to karachi

Saj said:

i think they are like some PPers...start losing the game and they are off

dont rule them out yet, both of these guys can play their shots...today might be their day

Saj said:

too bad, i was hoping the supermodel could woo deepika today

Desi said:
dont rule them out yet, both of these guys can play their shots...today might be their day
you mean shoaib malik and fawad alam. they have already had their day

Chakk dey Pakistan :p

I fully expect the stadium to start emptying very soon and only the handful of Pak fans left in the stadium to be the only ones present at the presentation ceremony.

Well done Pakistan. Deserving winners.

India were in this match more than the scorecard will suggest, but Pakistan were the superior team today. :(

As for the umpiring decisions; suck it up. Move on. Nothing to see here.

Saj said:
Chakk dey Pakistan :p

I fully expect the stadium to start emptying very soon and only the handful of Pak fans left in the stadium to be the only ones present at the presentation ceremony.

well India will be getting the big prize so i wont be surprised to see the Indian hang around

kablooee87 said:
100 needed off the last 10 overs.
India require another 100 runs with 3 wickets and 60 balls remaining.
india with an outsude chance.

i predict india will lose by 40 runs

Akmal knows his time is up with pak team, so he is trying to learn how to use cameras.

needs a new job i guess. :)))

So is Malik once again a blue eyed boy, zimbly the greatest kaptaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan ever, the pride of Pakistan, a scholar and a gentleman besides being a fine, fine, cricketing brain for some fans once again? ;-)

Poor umpiring. But I'd rather get the rough ones in a dead game than the ones we suffered when the series was alive

Cryin Out Loud said:
So is Malik once again a blue eyed boy, zimbly the greatest kaptaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan ever, the pride of Pakistan, a scholar and a gentleman besides being a fine, fine, cricketing brain for some fans once again? ;-)
nope, but he's probably had his best day as Pakistani captain, so far that is.

gone Malik bags his 3rd

Caught at long on easily by bucket hands Tanvir.

ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in the stadium.

Saj said:
nope, but he's probably had his best day as Pakistani captain, so far that is.

I want to hear from the more 'excitable' fans, not the reasonable ones.

and the inidan fans have seemed to disappear!

Cryin Out Loud said:
well it goes both ways. the majority of the guys here never damned him to start with. hes young and hes still learning. he had a good day today, but hes far from perfect etc. he has a year to play with, so he will constantly be picking up new tricks and tactics...which lawson should be helping him with anyway, but it doesnt SEEM like he is an inspiring enthusiastic person by what the general public sees of him. hopefully im wrong

Cryin Out Loud said:
I want to hear from the more 'excitable' fans, not the reasonable ones.
i think he needs to be a bit more agressive.
does not seem to be an easy at operational/tactical level but at the operational/executional level more aggressiveness would be great.

i think he is on the way to be a good captain. by the ways inzi came out in support of him :)

Sohail Tanvir has the ability to bowl some tremendous, if not unbelievable deliveries. If only he was a yard or two quicker

Sarfaraz has not made a mistake yet, almost a flawless performance by him.

This could have gone horribly wrong today. India were in a win-win situation. If they'd won the match with this team, what wud that hav said about our team? In losing india still have the excuse of trying out the new boys. C'mon boys end this kwik time!!

dirk diggler said:
This could have gone horribly wrong today. India were in a win-win situation. If they'd won the match with this team, what wud that hav said about our team? In losing india still have the excuse of trying out the new boys. C'mon boys end this kwik time!!

and we played as many new players as they did, infact more!

Saj said:
Sohail Tanvir has the ability to bowl some tremendous, if not unbelievable deliveries. If only he was a yard or two quicker
hes young, as he gets a little older his pace will improve also. plus remember that there isnt a jump in his action, which is how he is able to generate the swing he does. he loses some pace in doing this

6hitter said:
Our batting helped us out.
in the end of the innings, our batting was poor id say. we were scoring 4runs an over for like 2-3 overs in the last 10. thats pretty embarassing, especially with so many wickets in hand

the true passionist said:
and we played as many new players as they did, infact more!
yeah we double bluffed the with our selection.

Oi karthik steady on!!

kashmiri said:
and we are still 20 victories ahead of you :)

atleast win 1 world cup game dude..atleast once....haha, we beat u in a World Cup Final....hahaha, yes Worldcup Final :)))

rahulrulezz said:
atleast win 1 world cup game dude..atleast once....haha, we beat u in a World Cup Final....hahaha, yes Worldcup Final :)))
was the T20 a world cup?

rahulrulezz said:
all in good time, kido, all in good time!

rahulrulezz said:
this is probably the best team you guys have had in awhile. our team is hampered by so many issues, and for the most part we were still par with you throughout this whole series. doesnt say much for your team sir

rahulrulezz said:

From what I remember Ind-Pak have never met in a WC final.

Complacency is always India's enemy. Throwing the bat at the ball casually.. they are playing with no real motivation.

rahulrulezz said:
haha, we beat u in a World Cup Final....hahaha, yes Worldcup Final :)))

There has never been a T20 World Cup toournament to date.....

I know Sami is playing in the test series but I don't know what happened to Shabbir.

Desi said:
in the end of the innings, our batting was poor id say. we were scoring 4runs an over for like 2-3 overs in the last 10. thats pretty embarassing, especially with so many wickets in hand

Pakistan scored at more than 8 in the last 10.
Check your facts.

rahulrulezz said:
Okay, we'll try next time.

bruce yardley says "there are no primadonnas there" :p is he referring to afridi ?

rahulrulezz said:
lol if u call 21 guy a "bacha" u must be a 50 year old uncle :)))
You know, you protecting your age, is even more pathetic. I'd be ashamed to be 21 if I were you, I mean, just look at your behavior? Does it seem like a behavior a sophisticated young adult would apt to?

Afridi fans must be mighty disappointed at the show from young players of pakistan.

rahulrulezz said:
lol if u call 21 guy a "bacha" u must be a 50 year old uncle :)))
Dude, your team lost a cricket match, live with it. No need to get all defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back