India v Pakistan | 5th ODI | Jaipur | 18/11/07 | Ind Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saj said:
is she in the crowd ? anyone got any clips ? :D

She is glued to her seat, watching these two play live, flirting with both of them. :p

119 needed from 86 deliveries.

Too close to call. The lack of a 5th bowler has hurt Pakistan today.

That was a pretty bad twist.. I have had injuries like that twice. It is pretty pretty bad.

I can't believe the umpire has allowed such a long delay.

I'm sure a more authoratative umpire would've hurried things up.

Saj said:
119 needed from 86 deliveries.

Too close to call. The lack of a 5th bowler has hurt Pakistan today.

seemers had 10 overs between them and malik used em too soon. now we will have to bowl 2 overs of spin in the death...but apart from that they have done pretty par

kashmiri said:
running for yuvraj or dhoni or both :)

I think she is leaning more towards Yuvraj, has been spotted twice with yuvi outside the clubs.

of all the people they have to pick Sehwag lol confused runner. Uthappa should ahve come in.

Got him!!!!!

Yuvy not moving.

Talking to the ump.

If that doesn't get a fine nothing will.

Yuvraj gone.

Caught behind from a short ball by Gul.

He's not happy - if that isnt a match fee fine, then I dont know what is.

This can be made into a movie. captain and vice captain rooting for a supermodel!

kablooee87 said:
Yuvy not moving.

Talking to the ump.

If that doesn't get a fine nothing will.

100% agree!!!!
He is also mumbling while walking back!

Caved12 said:
I think she is leaning more towards Yuvraj, has been spotted twice with yuvi outside the clubs.
now is dhoni's chance :)
if he outscores yuvraj today:)

YEESSSSSSSSSSSSS! The wicket we need. Safraz you beauty. We need to do what India did with their team and bring in these youngsters to rejuvenate the team spirit. Safraz and Fawad can be the start!

Yuvraj, batting out there and doing the umpiring too - wah kya baat hai.

On yer bike mate

Frankly, I believe yuvraj when he says it hit his shoulder. But what he did was unacceptable. Definitely deserves action from the match referee.

Hari Sombar said:
Its not :21:

The replay and the commentator say it his his shoulder

Eye for an eye. He got away with a stumping.....but not this one. Decisions they come and go.

Yup it is his shoulder. Once again the incompetent umpiring got a wicket for them!

Hari Sombar said:
Its not :21:

The replay and the commentator say it his his shoulder
we had a couple of harsh decisions in the last game, now its your turn

Cricinfo:
Umar Gul to Yuvraj Singh, OUT, short one banged in, it's quick, Yuvraj goes for the pull and is a touch late. There's a spontaneous and loud appeal from behind the stumps and in front. The umpire, Suresh Shastri, thinks about it for a second and gives it in the bowler's favour. Yuvraj can't believe the call and stands rooted to his crease. This could be interesting. It looks like he's suggesting to the umpire that it came off shoulder. Either way, he has to walk off, and India's chances have taken a serious blow with the fall of that wicket

jackal786 said:
This can be made into a movie. captain and vice captain rooting for a supermodel!
yopu got to be kidding me, deepika and a supermodel.

yaar, kis angle se supermodel?

Pakistani did it with their appeal!!!
but if you don't appeal then you don't get the decision. Sometimes even if the out was there but appeal was lame.

they need to change this decision making procedure

Last edited:
jackal786 said:
Yup it is his shoulder. Once again the incompetent umpiring got a wicket for them!

For us? Have you watched the umpiring throughout the series? We have been outplayed but if anybody has benefitted from the umpires the most this series....its your team!

Go cry somewhere else....its your own fault you guys cant produce an umpire as half as good as Asoka Da Silva.

according to shiva Yuvraj's was a "fairly long wait" before walking off.

I can't remember a longer wait to be honest.

kashmiri said:
yopu got to be kidding me, deepika and a supermodel.

yaar, kis angle se supermodel?

Dude.. he acquired that status recently.. even i didnt believe like you..

Amir said:
For us? Have you watched the umpiring throughout the series? We have been outplayed but if anybody has benefitted from the umpires the most this series....its your team!

Go cry somewhere else....its your own fault you guys cant produce an umpire as half as good as Asoka Da Silva.

Like Yousuf survived atleast 5 leg before decisions including the one today :p

Deepika is costing Yuvraj his match fee today, sure he was not out, but that extended act by Yuvraj was just to show Deepika that the decision was unfair, and he could have taken india to victory, lol

It's okay.. nothing went right for India.. India should have chased this target comfortably.

jackal786 said:
Like Yousuf survived atleast 5 leg before decisions including the one today :p

Once again, not our fault you can't produce anyone competent.

kablooee87 said:
according to shiva Yuvraj's was a "fairly long wait" before walking off.

I can't remember a longer wait to be honest.
fairly long, it was nealy 5 minutes :p

There goes Dhoni. Skied one into the night.

Hang on, he's claiming it came off his shoulder. :D

No sign of SRK or Deepika.

jackal786 said:
It's okay.. nothing went right for India.. India should have chased this target comfortably.

Yup the batsmen just batted like shyte....othjer than that.....they would have got that target for sure. :D

kablooee87 said:
Dhoni skies one!!

OUT!

Pin drop silence. How sweet the sound.
:)) Never thought I would enjoy pin drop silence to such an extent! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back