India v Pakistan | 5th ODI | Jaipur | 18/11/07 | Ind Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
W63L35 said:
Dhoni scored 183 on this ground!

and would not doubt for a second that he can't do it again, he is an amazing amazing talent, but he just can not do it today, especially from this situation.

This guy hails from Mumbai where Gavaskars, Tendulkar,s Manjrekars, Vengsarks hailed from. You can see the style written all over it.

Outrageous shots upfront let India down badly. But not all is over for India. If these two put on another 100 partnership India will fancy themselves.

Caved12 said:
and would not doubt for a second that he can't do it again, he is an amazing amazing talent, but he just can not do it today, especially from this situation.
and considering there's 164 more required.

As i said only big screw up job from India can cost this game. They have just done that. Now 65% pakistan's favor.

jackal786 said:
As i said only big screw up job from India can cost this game. They have just done that. Now 65% pakistan's favor.
I think it's closer than that.

jackal786 said:

I think they wanted to finish match in 35 overs. Not sure why they didn't preserve wickets in early overs as they have been doing nicley for quite sometime now ....
anyways, if these guys can stay for another 12-15 overs (even for Deepika's sake), I think we would have a match on!

This is gonna be hard for Pakistan and India. Dhoni and Yuvraj are good, but its a tough ask. Much like the game at Mohali.

Malik should look for maybe 2 or 3 overs from the quicks before the new ball.

purplehaze said:
I think they wanted to finish match in 35 overs. Not sure why they didn't preserve wickets in early overs as they have been doing nicley for quite sometime now ....
anyways, if these guys can stay for another 12-15 overs (even for Deepika's sake), I think we would have a match on!
12-15? Hell, 7 would do it.

Indians keeping up with the 7.5 rpo with consumate ease, milking the singles at will

purplehaze said:

307 is a below part total under lights that too without Akhtar. They played some dreadful shots gave wickets to wide balls. In a way it showed the class of Rohit Sharma. If this pair stands for another 10 overs India will stand a better chance.

Two fine productions of Karachi street cricket at display today;
Sarfraz and Fawad.

just got curious to find out about the story of Dhoni and Deepika, and picked up the following news from internet
"M S Dhoni wants actress Deepika Padukone to be his girlfriend. This just two days after the Om Shanti Om actress was spotted coming out of a night club with cricketer Yuvraj Singh"
ohh I see................Yuvray and Dhoni on crease, and deepika in the stadium, The real match is on now

W63L35 said:
Two fine productions of Karachi street cricket at display today;
Sarfraz and Fawad.

...and what a fine piece of stumping by Sarfraz!!!

Yuvi survives ....

Why wasn't this keeper drafted in Pakistan team earlier? He looks like a great find!

purplehaze said:
Yuvi survives ....

Why wasn't this keeper drafted in Pakistan team earlier? He looks like a great find!
Welcome to the PCB :D

Desi said:
anybody else miss razzaq

No. And we all know how incompetent Indian umpires are, so I woudlnt expect him to give Yuvraj out.

W63L35 said:
...and the Indian umpire watching that replay!

Dude.. he was in! Several times they showed.. Stumpcam confirmed no disturbance of bail before he landed the bat.

purplehaze said:
Yuvi survives ....

A find is something you stumble across by chance, he's been around for a while, PBCjust chose to ignore him coz of Akmal

dirk diggler said:
A find is something you stumble across by chance, he's been around for a while, PBCjust chose to ignore him coz of Akmal

Ah thanks for correction :), never seen him earlier.

Malik calls his entire team in for a team meeting and a bit of a pep talk. And now he gives the ball to Tanvir.

New ball coming and it will be a bit harder. Expect a couple more boundaries in the next few overs if we are unable to get a wicket.

kablooee87 said:
Malik calls his entire team in for a team meeting and a bit of a pep talk. And now he gives the ball to Tanvir.
the entire team has been briefed by generalasimo malik and the final assault begins

Our part timers have bowled 14 overs for 83 runs.... @ 5.92 R/O!

Yuvi - 50

Well played inning. He's the BIG reason Pakistan still under pressure to win this match!

I said Mr. Consistent before the commentator, I think He stole my line from here, he he

W63L35 said:
Yes.. I agree.....but SIX more to go!
intersperse them with the regular bowlers

iftikhar and umar, at death.

umar one now,tanvir all now with malik and fawaz at the other end

Hari Sombar said:
Partnership of 40 off 42

Yuvi needs a 100
did you not want dhoni to score 195,oops i meant 183 :)
dont tell me that you guys dont have your eyes set on saeed anwars 10 year old record

yeah good idea. lets bowl the seemers now so that in the last 10 overs we have to bowl spin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back