Status
Not open for further replies.
After 17 overs...
Pak had hit 10 fours.
Ind 11 fours 1 six.

Pak 79/3
Ind 84/4

India needs 223 from 33 overs ....

Reminds me of 1987 world cup when Indian opener Srikant and Gavaskar scored 223 or so in 33 odd overs ... that was Gavaskar's only ODI hundred I guess....

Turned out to be a brilliant move by Malik to take Gul off after only 3 overs.

The other two pacers took advantage...and now, Gul is back with plenty of overs in hand.

Malik searching for that next wicket before he starts the next 20 overs of spin

kablooee87 said:

The other two pacers took advantage...and now, Gul is back with plenty of overs in hand.
TAG team are performing admitably

I think....Malik is over bowling the pacers and waiting too long for himself/Fawad to bowl!

That was great carry by Rao in the previous over - where are these bowlers getting their extra pace from?

kablooee87 said:

i think malik is a good tactician, just needs to be more aggressive.

FINALLY! Some excitement.......If they hit a lot....at one point they're gonna get out

That was a beautiful shot of the moon

Yuvraj nailed on the helmet with a bouncer!! There we have our bowling tactic for the tests :D

look out for yuvi, I think he is mad now, can give his wicket or hit fours.

Are there lot of pretty girls in ground or am I seeing same girl, from different angles, every time? :D

purplehaze said:
Are there lot of pretty girls in ground or am I seeing same girl, from different angles, every time? :D
deepika, hindustan me pretty girls ki killat he!! :)

required run rate 7

only capable batsman to achieve such a feat are
inzi
saeed anwar
miandad
moyo
yoka

and they are all on the other side :)

shahidrazzaq said:
We Desperately Need A Wicket!
to seal the match?
if we dont get a wicket in the next 5 overs, we will win by 15 runs
if we do get a wicket, we will win by 30 runs

Malik should have already started bowling a spinner along with a pacer instead of leaving the spinners to bowl in a pair for 20 consecutive overs.

I think India can still easily win this with Dhoni still to come and Fawad and Malik to still bowl 20 overs.

Caved12 said:
no way India could win from here.

why so? RR is 7, and with dew in and Dhoni/ Pathan/ Yuvi/ Rohit and few others in kitty ... I don't see Pakistan is so comfortably in. Pakistan need couple of more wickets to seal this else dew may play a spoil sport .

Caved12 said:
no way India could win from here.
unfortunately, india can win from here
70 in the next 10 overs will put them in striking range or our total
if we can restrict them to 50 in the next 10 overs and take a wicket, then it is curtains for the indians.

70 is par score for indians in the next 10 overs

use 4 overs of the front line bowlers with 5 from fawad and 1 from malik while giving away 50-55 runs max in the next 10 overs and taking 1 wicket

kashmiri said:
oh she is the deepika.
that be the film where raj kumar be thrown out of the cinema. that be the film for which SRK apologised to RK
watch the movie you'll see

kashmiri said:
unfortunately, india can win from here
70 in the next 10 overs will put them in striking range or our total
if we can restrict them to 50 in the next 10 overs and take a wicket, then it is curtains for the indians.

70 is par score for indians in the next 10 overs

Pakistan is bowling superbly, all three fast/med bowlers are fantastic today,they have lost their four main wickets, yuvi looks lost, it is just not india's day. trust me they won't even come close, mark my words.

Only the pressure of the run chase or a brilliant effort in the field will get a wicket at this point.

No risky shots yet by Indians ... seems they would go all out once 20 or maybe 25 are left ...

Malik and fawad are being milked with ease for 6 an over minimum. Easy 120 runs MINIMUM against these 2

run rate required is about 7.50 lolzzz just let them slow the game up and then screw the game up by losing it badly

25 overs left and seems Indians are set to launch counter attack ....

Four by Rohit ...

Sharma was good in the local cup tournament which he just played before this series.

Momentum with india and 6-8 runs an over against malik and fawad is simple with no risk. Will go down to the wire

amazing timing by yuvi, sorry that was a hit, yet amazing power

Last edited:
Very nice take by Sarfraz down the leg side!

OUT!!!!!!

YES YES YES YES YES

This is what we needed. A rash shot. Runs were coming. All about the pressure of the chase.

Whats wrong with Gul??? Ramiz says - he is being treated for his injury!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back