India v Pakistan,Blind T20 WC Final,13th December,Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do they hit a 6, which actually counts as 12????????

i mean its hard to hit the ball aerially that long when the bowler is bowling the ball along the ground, no???

You know with the drops and the missed run outs if it was a normal team i would say they dont deserve to win but with the blind team i will let off but they are edging the limit here.

I'm watching this only.so much fun.ICC should encourage this

yes,some great shots that would put main cricketrs to shame.so sad u guys cant watch this

I was thinking the same thing. They should show these matches. So that they can get coverage and following.

You know with the drops and the missed run outs if it was a normal team i would say they dont deserve to win but with the blind team i will let off but they are edging the limit here.
its not even them being blind.the ground is pathetic bumpy ground

its not even them being blind.the ground is pathetic bumpy ground

Well what do you expect. They have zero coverage and the only thing that put this event to people mind is the captain case. Otherwise nobody even knew if this was happening. they need coverage to get interest that way viewership and tickets can be sold.

Well what do you expect. They have zero coverage and the only thing that put this event to people mind is the captain case. Otherwise nobody even knew if this was happening. they need coverage to get interest that way viewership and tickets can be sold.

yes ICC needs to encourage these people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back