Status
Not open for further replies.
:))))

OH MY!

This is why India sucks! :)))

Dhannay ho Dhannay! Jai ho!

IPL Jindabad! IPL Jindabad

What a way to send India home.

Dancing down the ground, 6 over long off. Great shot.

India lose 3 out of 3 in the super 8's.

Back to the dressing board, back to the IPL.

Great game.

India's loss is icing on cake, India goes out losing all three games in Super 8. :D

Bye bye India.

Windies weren't gonna win anyway so Lanka qualifies.

so now the BCCI money will be diverted from SL to WI .....:) love the faces of Rock Stars.

Good Job SL for finishing these overhype players.

Screw you India! Biggest sore losers! Khud to baahir hogaye hain becharay West Indies ko bhi ley chaley!

Jayasuriya got zero again

seriously what's this man's role in the team, morale support?

LOL. Since winning the T20 world cup, India are 0 wins and 6 losses in Super Eights!!!

Momo said:
INDIA 0-3 in Super 8 :)))
Thankyou IPL, you have done it again for Indian team.
IPL raise their confidence like they are somebody to be shattered again just like 2009.
Thankyou again :14:

Last edited:
WIndies now,have to beat Australia by about 24 runs in order to qualify for the semis....

According to Charles Collive, Windies need to beat Aus by 24 runs to knock out SL and make the semis. :13:

If Windies beat Aussies by 24 or more they go through.. U never know with Gayle n co, they can pull it off..

Momo said:
He just told Harsha that batting is their strength.

Oh man. That's what you call a LOTA. Dhoghlaa insaan :)))

Didn't know Dhoni was characterless too :)))

Momo said:
He just told Harsha that batting is their strength.

And Harsha told him to have a safe flight back. :)))

What part of England is Sanga from? Her Majesty must be proud. :)))

Dhoni saying that they didn't perform to their potential. I would disagree. Looking at their team I would say they pretty much performed to their potential. There is only one world class batsman in that top six in Gambhir, with support from Dhoni. As for bowlers they only have one world class bowler in that lineup in Harbhadulkar. They did what the Hobbits have been doing and packed their side with bits and pieces cowlashers like Raina etc. And the bowling was anonymous - when you have Nehra opening your bowling you know you have problems.

India need to go back to the drawing board and realise that you need genuine batsmen who can stay at the wicket, turn the strike over and put balls away to the fence. In short, they need six Tendys.

chui_kadoo said:
does anyone know how WI can go through???
For the Windies to progress to the semis:

If they're batting first, they need to win by 24 runs or greater. Right now the difference in runs scored vs conceded between them and Sri Lanka is -23.

If they're bowling first, they need to chase the target in roughly 17 overs, assuming Australia make 140-160.

Why on earth did Mathews get man of the match. His bowling wasn't incredible and as for batting effort, Kapugedera did more for Sri Lanka to go and win the match.

KingKhanWC said:
What part of England is Sanga from? Her Majesty must be proud. :)))
:))

Yes angraiz don't come more fake than Sanga the imposter!

d0gers said:
For the Windies to progress to the semis:

If they're batting first, they need to win by 24 runs or greater. Right now the difference in runs scored vs conceded between them and Sri Lanka is -23.

If they're bowling first, they need to chase the target in roughly 17 overs, assuming Australia make 140-160.
They can't do that in the wettest of their dreams even.

Momo said:
They can't do that in the wettest of their dreams even.
Yeah, I doubt they'll win let alone by such a margin.

Momo said:
P.S. If you can't replace a middle aged ex-star aged 42, you as a Cricket playing nation are in deep sh!t.

If you're gonna talk **** then at least know what the hell you're talking about. They would love to drop Sanath but as you may or may not know, he's an elected member of the parliament now and he's refusing to step down. Sangakkara went as far as threatening to leave the captaincy if Jayasuriya remains in the squad after t20 world cup. A little bit of research wouldn't hurt would it?

As far as your above comment goes, well you act as if your team destroyed every other team in the tournament. How many matches did you win to make it to semis again?... yeah, thought so.

Not too long ago, a couple days ago in fact I remember a lot of the members in this forum bashing their own players, now all of a sudden criticizing the team selections by other teams without even considering any circumstance. please....

buddhika_s said:
How many matches did you win to make it to semis again?... yeah, thought so.

Hey my brother...We in the semis. :14:

buddhika_s said:
Not too long ago, a couple days ago in fact I remember a lot of the members in this forum bashing their own players

I know. We can be critical. So we dish it out also!

IPL rocks!!

Indian players had a great momentum coming from IPL...

HA HA HA!!! Can't stop grinning.... Pak in semi, India out, its like I have written the script for this T20 World cup.

Well Pak will beat Aussies next and then beat Eng in the final, and that my friends will give me the satisfaction, and heal the wounds from the Aus tour.

buddhika_s said:
They would love to drop Sanath but as you may or may not know, he's an elected member of the parliament now and he's refusing to step down. Sangakkara went as far as threatening to leave the captaincy if Jayasuriya remains in the squad after t20 world cup.

I must say this is news to me. Would you mind providing a link to where Sangakkara said such?

buddhika_s said:
If you're gonna talk **** then at least know what the hell you're talking about. They would love to drop Sanath but as you may or may not know, he's an elected member of the parliament now and he's refusing to step down. Sangakkara went as far as threatening to leave the captaincy if Jayasuriya remains in the squad after t20 world cup. A little bit of research wouldn't hurt would it?

As far as your above comment goes, well you act as if your team destroyed every other team in the tournament. How many matches did you win to make it to semis again?... yeah, thought so.

Not too long ago, a couple days ago in fact I remember a lot of the members in this forum bashing their own players, now all of a sudden criticizing the team selections by other teams without even considering any circumstance. please....

Lol!

Talking tough, we'll cut you down to size in the final no doubt.

buddhika_s said:

:))

Why so angry? Just sayin. :)

GLORY OF '92 said:
Lol!

Talking tough, we'll cut you down to size in the final no doubt.

I'm not talking tough. You may beat SL and I will applaud. It's just I found comments that one guy I was replying to very ironic. Insulting players and calling them names just because they don't like it. Calling them losers but at least they make a living out of it, what's he doing? Commenting on a message board.

buddhika_s said:
Because you seem to pull facts out of your a**
:)))

This much anger might explode your spleen or something. Be careful now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back