India v Sri Lanka | ICC T20 2010 | Super 8s | St Lucia | 11/05/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strike!

ODI Debutant
Runs
India Vs Sri Lanka

India have won the toss and decided to bat.

Man of the tournament Jadeja not playing. :)))

Last edited:
Crucial match for both teams.

India squad

MS Dhoni*†, PP Chawla, G Gambhir, Harbhajan Singh, RA Jadeja, KD Karthik†, Z Khan, A Nehra, YK Pathan, SK Raina, RG Sharma, M Vijay, R Vinay Kumar, U Yadav, Yuvraj Singh

Sri Lanka squad

KC Sangakkara*†, LD Chandimal, TM Dilshan, CU Jayasinghe, ST Jayasuriya, DPMD Jayawardene, S Randiv, CK Kapugedera, KMDN Kulasekara, SL Malinga, AD Mathews, BAW Mendis, NLTC Perera, T Thushara, UWMBCA Welegedara

India have won the toss and are batting first

Strike! said:
India have won the match and decided to bat.

Man of the tournament Jadeja not playing. :)))

So lets not follow the game. :p

No Jadeja? Very dissapointing. Crowd won't get their money's worth now.

Three changes for India: Jadeja, Zaheer and Vijay out. Dinesh Karthik, Vinay Kumar and Piyush Chawla are in. Big game for Vinay to debut.

NO :(

This match will be boring. Why the hell India drop Jadeja?

I won't be following with that much interest. My hero Jadeja has been dropped. :(

Mohsin said:
Would have been easier to get through chasing?

If SL made 160, they wouldve had to chase it down in 17 overs, so no, not easier.

Salaams all.

It's a bit late in India, how many millions are still up to see team India's exit?

India batting first.

Heard a joke earlier. Imran told his players to play like Cornered Tigers, Dhoni has told his players to play like Corner shops. :)))

Come on Lanka, we want to meet you in the final again. ;-)

Dhoni thinks his team's bowling is stronger than batting? :13:

KingKhanWC said:
Salaams all.

It's a bit late in India, how many millions are still up to see team India's exit?

India batting first.

Heard a joke earlier. Imran told his players to play like Cornered Tigers, Dhoni has told his players to play like Corner shops. :)))

Come on Lanka, we want to meet you in the final again. ;-)
:))) :)))

Absolutely mind boggling to drop them, Mendis in particular looked like he was in great form.

I just hope India win ... by less than 20 runs. It feels bad losing, but it feels worse winning and not qualifying.

No ZK for India... He was the only good pace bowler in Indian lineup.... so SriLankan openers will fancy their chances more now.

cricwiz said:
No ZK for India... He was the only good pace bowler in Indian lineup.... so SriLankan openers will fancy their chances more now.

i thought zaheer khan was a spinner?

(vinay kumar bowling bouncers at 100kmph.. srilankans will be scared and run off the pitch)

someone posted this on a indian forum :))) :)))

SL is as full of bits and pieces Cricketers as NZ (and that is some feat!)

GONE! bye bye Karthik, leading edge back to the bowler.

Yes he can, slinger does it. Nice return catch. Kartick can put his feet up now.

Ahmed Zulfiqar said:
GONE! bye bye Karthik, leading edge back to the bowler.

Reminds me of the Nationwide ad...

"Bye bolo, uncle ko bye bolo" :)))

Areeeeey, 4 for Gamby, helped over the keeper.

The perm on Malinga seems to be shining today, he must have been to a local barber.

Come on Ghambir, look for a two.

Idiotic bowling in this over so far. Haven't they been watching that Raina hates anything short?

Rubbish bowling there. This is a different pitch from yesterday, a much flatter one. Indians would need 180 to win by 20 runs.

In other news, as soon as they rerturned to the graveyard India are looking again like monsters. :))

What's this thing about kissing the ball? I mean eating it still makes some sense, but kissing?

Last edited:
Momo said:
What's this thing about kissing the ball? I mean eaing it still makes some sense, but kissing?

Yeah, some sort of perversion it seems :asif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back