India v West Indies | 1st Test | Delhi | 6-10 Nov 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any leggie troubles Sachin ... bishoo will give him hard time.

Good ploy by Bishoo to bowl 2 rubbish balls, now tenda thinks Bishoo is rubbish ... time for bishoo to take revenge.

haha..i dont know why i am happy

btw nobody talks about fidel edwards

i think he is the fastest bowler is world cricket now

Yea i am not going for Dravid , he can stay heis not scoring so :amir

Dravid is class, you can't go after him. Go after Laxman and Dhoni all you like. Dont worry about Yuvraj, it's a test match, he'll get himself out.

Come on Laxman , do not disappoint us , go back to the pavillion :kapil

Sometimes you just have to wonder why Fidel is crap so often, and so damn good rarely.

good for you guys.

What's your take on Aus-SA series? who will win? And are you gutted by 2 match series? ridiculous imo.

So so soooo pissed with that. Barring English games for a long while, I would love to see good teams like SA and Aus face off. Should be a 4 match series, they provide great cricket. I'd back Aus to win. SA is good, and honestly 2nd best, but they have just massive brain failures when playing Australia.

good for you guys.

What's your take on Aus-SA series? who will win? And are you gutted by 2 match series? ridiculous imo.

Two match series is our fault. They wanted us to play in south africa on boxing day we said no come back when you get more than a thousand people to your game when we get eighty thousand to ours. They said fine you can play two test series in spring instead. :yk

We will win though, they are no good at home.

So so soooo pissed with that. Barring English games for a long while, I would love to see good teams like SA and Aus face off. Should be a 4 match series, they provide great cricket. I'd back Aus to win. SA is good, and honestly 2nd best, but they have just massive brain failures when playing Australia.

yeah I agree with both the points you made. Should have been a 4 match series. And yeah, SA somehow play poor cricket against ozs at home. Maybe this time Steyn will weave her magic against an out of form Australian batting lineup.

come on Yuvraj still not off the mark tu ja na wapis nahi hoti batting tujh se

Two match series is our fault. They wanted us to play in south africa on boxing day we said no come back when you get more than a thousand people to your game when we get eighty thousand to ours. They said fine you can play two test series in spring instead. :yk

We will win though, they are no good at home.

yeah I read somewhere CSA and CA have been fighting on this for a while now. Should have been at least 3 tests.

lol still on 0 :)))

should give :misbaha run fo r his money

Last edited:
it's high time Dravid announces his retirement ... he is on top of his game.

yeah I agree with both the points you made. Should have been a 4 match series. And yeah, SA somehow play poor cricket against ozs at home. Maybe this time Steyn will weave her magic against an out of form Australian batting lineup.

Marsh, Hussey and Watto are all looking good.

"that's what you call destructive player" - ravi

psht more like FTB player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back