India vs Australia | 3rd ODI | Goa | 24/10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteDudeFromTrinidad

Local Club Regular
Runs
match is due to start in an hour. Coverage is on Sky Sports 3 (for the UK based) but there are some serious weather concerns.

Ferguson replaces Hussey and India are favourites on the betting exchanges at 8/11 but it's no bet for me especially as Duckworth-Lewis might come into play

in fact according to the reports there's a fair chance the match might not be completed so the Indians might win the series 1-0

Could car less- stoopid JAMODI cricket.

WDFT see my post in the Slaman Butt is innocent thread. What you have been saying about burden of proof is correct.

Could car less- stoopid JAMODI cricket.

WDFT see my post in the Slaman Butt is innocent thread. What you have been saying about burden of proof is correct.

actually I was wrong. I didn't know that the ICC use a sliding scale of burden of proof according to the length of suspension/ban. I thought the lower 'preponderance of probabilities' was the standard they applied to all their rulings

actually I was wrong. I didn't know that the ICC use a sliding scale of burden of proof according to the length of suspension/ban. I thought the lower 'preponderance of probabilities' was the standard they applied to all their rulings

Aah, ok. They will be using all the standards, depending on the charges.

Who, the hell organizes this crap....-_-...Why not have the match, in Dehli or Mumbai, FFS.

Wow. Another inspection in 2 hours. Might as well go to sleep...

Team India must've told the ground staff to delay as much as possible, so they can maintain the lead in the series :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back