India vs England | 2nd T20I | Mumbai| 22/12/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two overs to go. Anything over 180 will be a mammoth total. What can Dhoni and Raina do now? By the way, the previous six was Dhoni's 100th six in T20s.

Nobody recalls bowling yorkers in death overs these days except malinga :vicky

Dhoni playing so freely is a joy to watch! Even anti fans like me have to admit :bow:

Hmm pakistan will have a tough time ahead of india series. India looked piiiiisss ed off.. I hope afridi and umar akmal r in good form we will need them in t20

Nobody recalls bowling yorkers in death overs these days except malinga :vicky

Maybe when he's playing for Mumbai or Melbourne. He just bowls half volleys for us. :samuels

:msd goes after getting India back on track. Top knock.

Another 10 or 15 runs should give India a very good total to defend.

India have already done most of the damage though.

Dernbach for once doesn't screw up. Still 177 is a daunting task. Hales Morgan Buttler will need to click.

So 178 is the chase for Engarrlaand. Good come back by India :msd was brilliant. Should be a good game. Hopefully.

add kp, swann, finn, anderson and broad to the england side and see how good they become

Jimmy is Crap in odi. His death overs bowling is a captain's nightmare.
Broad is good. But if he misfires, he really misfires.
The other three I agree but Indians thrashed poms 5-0 with these three in the side.

Morgan and Wright will have to fire to chase this down. Will be tough. But definitely doable.

Jimmy is Crap in odi. His death overs bowling is a captain's nightmare.
Broad is good. But if he misfires, he really misfires.
The other three I agree but Indians thrashed poms 5-0 with these three in the side.

well atleast these guys are much better than dernbach, tredwell, briggs

add Sehwag,Irfan,Yusuf,Zak to indian side as well

i think rahane has done a good job as an opener. Sehwag on the other hand is off form but generally you would pick sehwag over rahane.

zak, yusuf wouldnt be of much use. And why did yusuf pathan's name pop out? Look at his scores in the IPL.

Irfan may come in handy esp. coz he bats but not a great bowler by any means

There seems to be an issue with the bowler's landing area too. Some saw dust needed. Well not saw dust just a hammer to even the surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back