India vs England | 2nd Test | Mumbai | 25/11/12 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa didn't see that coming still batting to come bhajji and ghambir even a 100 would be hard to chase on this pitch

Ok enough is enough..

Gambhir and Bhajjii...bat like in a T20 match..rest will follow

Gambhir will play another two years because of this 50. OVERALL, its a bad day for Indian cricket :(

Joke of a batting performance by India.. Cant play swing and now cant even play spin as well. Few changes required in coming matches..

India in the lead by 31 with 3 wickets in the bank. What an epic day it has been.

We just couldn't handle pressure! Well played England...you deserve a win!

Monty once again makes Flower look stupid for not picking him.

Hopefully Panesar becomes regular in this English line up! Better than the likes of overrated Bresnan

Great day for us.

Everything clicked for us. Thank god our tail failed meekly and collapsed else we wouldn't have bowled these many overs at them and wouldn't have got these many wickets.

Hopefully we'll wrap them up under 150.

Well done England👍👍👍
Well done Kp 👍👍👍
Well done Cookie👍👍👍
Well done Monty 👍👍👍
Well done Swanny👍👍👍

English fans gonna have a heart break looking at these performance.

Eng need to wrap this up quick tomorrow. Chasing 120+ won't be that easy. Hopefully they don't get complacent here. Need to keep it under 100.

WELL DONE ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!

Cook again proved he is the best.

Peterson back in form.

Monty congrats on ten wickets. Very good.

Indian batting line up collapsed really bad, shocking stuff.Ghambhir was the only anchor where as Kohli and Tendulkar were disappointments and cant always count on Pujara. If England can keep India under 150 they can win sooooooo far England chances of winning are very very very high. India needs to pull a Pakistan and take England out for less then 72 runs. :ajmal

Monty once again makes Flower look stupid for not picking him.

The english teams obsession with runs from the tail probably didn't help monty's cause.

It was crazy leaving him out he would have at least given england more control of the RR in the first test.

Last edited:
The english teams obsession with runs from the tail probably didn't help monty's cause.

It was crazy leaving him out he would have at least given england more control of the RR in the first test.

Aye, never mind that Bres and Draco aren't scoring runs here.

Next match, bring in Finn for Draco. There will be three real bunnies at 9, 10, 11 but they will get India out for less.

Cheers. Lets hope we win by some miracle

If ENG can't win this then they can't win anything in India, they'll be better off going home and send some A team so that boys can get some experience of international cricket.

So that won't happen, ENG should and I think will win this.

Time for sach to leave. He has done nothing for quite some time.

Yeah enough of that "I will play until I feel like it". He really made a bad situation appear worse with his plodding away today. He gets out attacking and he gets out defending. He should be given an ultimatum. Retire or get dropped. I dont care how good he was two years ago. He is almost 80 years old now. Needs to go.

If we can somehow make lead of 100 by end of today's play, we have chance, otherwise England still ahead.

Went to bed after this, lol what a shocker Monty has given us!

Brilliant test for England.

What a response from their spinners, Monty gave full monty to :msd and co.

I would be delusional for hoping 150 more runs from 3 tail enders now!

Dear oh dear, it will be 1-1! Series is open.

English media and fans should give Flower good trashing and ECB shoud terminate his contract after this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back