Gunner786

First Class Captain
Runs
bout 12 hours to go and i cannot wait.
i definetly wanna see sachins stumps broken by a 95mph yorker

sorry that wont happen :p

what if akhtars not fit

i mean he couldnt even finish his quota of 4 ovs last game :p

Shoaub Akhtar The Pindi Express To Get A Fiver Inshallah.

Sachin V Shoaib Yet Again With The Pindi Express The Winner Inshallah.

It Would Be A Dream Come True If Akhtar Bowls Him With A 95mph Yorker 1st Ball

TruSachFan said:

what if akhtars not fit

u indian fans r very good at chatting BS ;-)

he is fitter than ever :19:

TruSachFan said:
u pakis aint bad at it either :))) :))) :19:

we speak the truth and the truth is that in 12 hours shoaib will own sachin and will embarras the little "master" ;-)

TruSachFan said:

what if akhtars not fit

No, thats not joke. He "may" be unfit the way he was hurting after his 3rd over.

pakistanbest said:
we speak the truth and the truth is that in 12 hours shoaib will own sachin and will embarras the little "master" ;-)

sorry to burst ur bubble but theres still 12 hrs and 50 mins left :p i think u just lied :)

W63L35 said:
No, thats not joke. He "may" be unfit the way he was hurting after his 3rd over.

he may be unfit but then again he may be fit. MAY being the key word. he has spent a long time out of cricket and will take a bit of time for his body to get back into the routine :)

TruSachFan said:
sorry to burst ur bubble but theres still 12 hrs and 50 mins left :p i think u just lied :)

even though i am learning accounting, my maths is a bit dodgy cause it is nearly 3am in U.K. so technically i didnt lie as it was a human error

i am speaking the truth when i say akhtar will destroy old man sachin :D

pakistanbest said:
even though i am learning accounting, my maths is a bit dodgy cause it is nearly 3am in U.K. so technically i didnt lie as it was a human error

i am speaking the truth when i say akhtar will destroy old man sachin :D

sure sure

TruSachFan said:
sure sure

i guess we only got to wait for 12 hours 28 (time is correct :D ) to see the 95 mph yorker from akhtar to dismiss the the little budha :19:

pakistanbest said:
i guess we only got to wait for 12 hours 28 (time is correct :D ) to see the 95 mph yorker from akhtar to dismiss the the little budha :19:

or it can be a six and then 2 more 4's

18 off the over :D

TruSachFan said:
or it can be a six and then 2 more 4's

18 off the over :D

i gues we will just have to wait and see but please dont get ur hopes up as i hate to see an indian friend is such distress :p

pakistanbest said:
i gues we will just have to wait and see but please dont get ur hopes up as i hate to see an indian friend is such distress :p

same here

ure already in so much denial as a akhtar fan :p

u knw

"chucking"
drugs
hitting a teammate with a bat
gettig banned for 5 yrs for criticizing pitches :))) :)))

TruSachFan said:
same here

ure already in so much denial as a akhtar fan :p

u knw

"chucking"
drugs
hitting a teammate with a bat
gettig banned for 5 yrs for criticizing pitches :))) :)))

why do most indian fans bring up the past :pissed: . lets focus on tomorrows game :)

pakistanbest said:
why do most indian fans bring up the past :pissed: . lets focus on tomorrows game :)
see ure already in denial and the game's still a long way to start

TruSachFan said:
see ure already in denial and the game's still a long way to start

lets just concentrate on the game. who will u b supporting?

akhtar and kolkata all the way :27:

some of my indian friends never thought one day they would be cheering for shoaib to break sachin's stumps....but that's the reality with IPL

I'm more of a dada supporter than shoaib, however akhtar is catching my attention....go KKR!!

pakistanbest said:
u indian fans r very good at chatting BS ;-)

he is fitter than ever :19:

after last game he was in hospital to have his knees checked, doctors say nothing serious and it was routine check up

Asim2Good said:
after last game he was in hospital to have his knees checked, doctors say nothing serious and it was routine check up

SOURCE or r u another akhtar hater :D

Shoaib will ANNIHILATE Tendu. Mark my words. Tendu could hardly manage Joginder's 120kmph pies the other day, how on earth will he cope with the best bowler in the game in this form?

My prediction:

Midget b Shoaib Akhtar 0

or if it happen opposite. I still remember WC 03 :10:
Saala Sachin pay baroosa naahin raha. Akhtar ko keema bana kar choda :10:

Sachin vs Akhtar- Good Contest. Sadly, i won't able to watch IPL because i can't betray my beloved "Test" :9:

Guys, i think many of u will be embarrassed by saying that Shoaib will "Own/pwn" Sachin.

Sachin is of all those batsman shoaib faced the best (except for viru in 20/20).

Several other reasons why shoaib probably wont go rampage:
- hit fitness: going to hospital to get his knees checked
- Shoaib bowled just nine balls in the nets on the eve of his IPL debut, against Delhi. On Thursday he bowled four (source: cricinfo)
- although he bowled at very good pace and got movement from the ball, the batsman were to aggressive. they thought (like me) that Shoaib would need time to get used to bowling... but he proved otherwise.
- a bowler doesnt get 4 wickets in 20/20 everytime, lol

I think Razzaq has dominated Sachin most of times than Akhtar. I can't even remember the last time he dominated Sachin. It was Asif and Razzaq who both have dominated Sachin in Karachi Test.

Big difference between test and 20/20, dont u think ;)

cars112 said:
Shoaib will ANNIHILATE Tendu. Mark my words. Tendu could hardly manage Joginder's 120kmph pies the other day, how on earth will he cope with the best bowler in the game in this form?

My prediction:

Midget b Shoaib Akhtar 0

This is called wishful thinking. I am not saying he can not get Sachin out but what if Sachin played as he did against Shoaib in 99 WC, remember that innings????

I think it is going to be a close contest and all you Shoaib Actor's fan if you are looking for a repeat of Shoaib's performance (4 for 12) then I think you will all be disappointed.

as long as Shoaib bounces the living daylights out of one of the batsmen.. thats will suffice my Akhtar drug dose

sayed.jaffar said:
I am not saying he can not get Sachin out but what if Sachin played as he did against Shoaib in 99 WC, remember that innings????

Midget did nothing special in 99 WC, as far as I can remember.

sayed.jaffar said:
This is called wishful thinking. I am not saying he can not get Sachin out but what if Sachin played as he did against Shoaib in 99 WC, remember that innings????

I think it is going to be a close contest and all you Shoaib Actor's fan if you are looking for a repeat of Shoaib's performance (4 for 12) then I think you will all be disappointed.
exaclt the point im trying to make :)

BUTTT wot if by anychance HE DOES produce another 3-4 wickets this match???

will u haters be STILL saying its a fluke.. its not an acheivement?

I think Sachin will hit Akhtar for a couple of solid boundaries before getting out caught. Obviously, I'd like a reverse swinging yorker to obliterate his leg stump but I think thats unlikely to happen because Akhtar didn't bowl many of those last time.

I just hope its a good battle.

IPL Mumbai Indians v Kolkata Knight Riders

Guys, prepare yourselves for another annihilation at the hands of the fastest bowler the game has even seen. They say " Hell hath no fury like a Shoaib Akhtar scorned " and we very well witnessed it during the last game. It's time for another magical performance from Akhtar. I say he'll get Jaya and Sachin during his very first spell. What do you guys think ?

lol @akhtar fans come in

should be a good contest.. its been yearssssssss since Akhtar has bowled at these guys..hope it will be a great show to watch

I can just imagine Akhtar getting blasted by Jaya and Sachin.. and the Akhtar cranking up the steam engine to reach 155kph !!

Do you guys really think he can repeat the same performance again? :))
I never saw him doing the same thing twice. :)))

Lets hope for good. As a bowler I really like him :19: and hope for the best but as a person?

No comments :20:

Last edited:
Shoaib will finish Jaya quickly whilst Tendu will chicken out and play defensively.

I like Akthar but he will be a big flop today. Sachin will conquer him once again.

surfer said:
Poor Akhtar.....its unfair to unleash Sanath on him like that.

i think the vice versa is true ...

i fear for the safety of jaya and tendu against shoaib's savage bouncers.

Last edited:
tendu already shows his fear by deciding to bowl first - har har har !

in other news!

"Kolkata's cheer-leaders are wearing a different outfit today"

Butt nay lapait dia hey. Four off Pollock goes above bowlers head. Axcellent running by two masters Butt and Ganguly

one of the best timed short i have ever seen from butt amazing SIX

kashif77 said:
tendu already shows his fear by deciding to bowl first - har har har !
that's just so he knows how many 4's to hit every over of Shoaib. :p

I'm not cheering for anyone, just want a good contest between Shoaib and Sachin.

LOL @ Bumpcatcher running yet another player out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back