Ireland (183/5) defeat Pakistan (182/6) by 5 wickets to go 1-0 up in the 3-match T2OI series

Which side will win the today's T20I game between Ireland and Pakistan?

• Total voters
How long will will we keep on trying? Time to put Fakhar in this place
I think Fakhar in Rizwan’s place

We saw what Rizwan is about as well even in 4 balls that he was out there

I think Fakhar in Rizwan’s place

We saw what Rizwan is about as well even in 4 balls that he was out there

He was fine.

If you recall he was run out.

Someone tell these boys to attack. The ground is small, very small, it's a minnow team. Test match khelnei aie ho?

Pitch is irrelevant when the boundary circle is smaller then a straw hat

Regarding the broadcast quality does anyone remember when India toured Ireland in 2022, the quality was significantly better

Regarding the broadcast quality does anyone remember when India toured Ireland in 2022, the quality was significantly better
Miles better. But they can generate revenue when India tours so broadcast quality will naturally be better.

Poor tactics from Stirling . Should have brought himself on against these two instead of only medium pacers in the PP.

The difference in talent between Saim and Babar the fraud is glaringly obvious.

Babar sucks so hard I swear. He needs more intent. He's stuck in the rut of looking for a boundary then taking single or dot next balls.

There is no point having a long batting line up if the resources are not going to be fully utilized.

The broadcast is making this match more boring and Babar Azam is playing Test Innings

Stirling Cheetah

Gun fielder even though he weighs as much as Azam

For all everyone's been saying about Saim, he's been keeping the scoreboard ticking with a decent strike rate in spite of being very off rhythm. This is something Babar and Rizwan have heavily lacked in the last 2 years.

Saim missing out on easy boundary balls

He’s going to get out soon

Saim has missed out on at least 10 runs in his last 4-5 balls

Should have had 50 by now Saim

Missed out on some freebies just recently

That ball should have been sent to England

Not down long on’s throat!

With a decent economy, how on earth does Ireland have a rubbish-cricketing infrastructure? This ground is awful. The graphics are awful and the camerawork is absolutely shoddy. Ireland should invest some money into their cricket.

Good outing for Saim. Needs these innings before the main event.

Meanwhile Bobby needs a fifty so expect singles until then.

Fakhar getting strangled by the throat to the spinner.

With a decent economy, how on earth does Ireland have a rubbish-cricketing infrastructure? This ground is awful. The graphics are awful and the camerawork is absolutely shoddy. Ireland should invest some money into their cricket.
It's unfair for their cricketers who actually compete at ICC tournaments, which is a feat not many countries can claim. This is a country that has produced the likes of Eoin Morgan and Kevin O'Brian. They deserve better infrastructure

Shadab needs to be no 4/5. Everyone else can shuffle around, but they need to utilise him better.

Back