Ireland (183/5) defeat Pakistan (182/6) by 5 wickets to go 1-0 up in the 3-match T2OI series

Which side will win the today's T20I game between Ireland and Pakistan?

• Total voters
The legend that is Azam Khan. Entertains his team mates and should be the official mascot. Not a player we need in our team.

Pakistan is such a trash team.

Please chacha retire forever. Please let fakhar open.

Fakhar totally being wasted

Pick a proper number 4 and don’t play him if he isn’t going to open

This production quality reminds me of the 1990's PTV transmissions. This is garbage from Ireland Cricket. But what can you expect when the sponsor is FLOKI (a meme coin)

Good tactic by Shaheen! Ifthikhar taking too much time. Shaheen showing how it’s done

well shaheen is on 13 of 7 despite some mindless slogging so i guess its fine he is our new allrounder

Chacha fans being Over hyped! He can only perform in matches against weak teams… where was this performance against NZ?

Chacha and Shaheen playing musical chair on the pitch. Good entertainment.

Bowling mediocre pace to Iftikhar.

Proper minnow style planning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be surprised with this type of batting we will even qualify to super 8

181 is a par score. 200 good. 220 very good.

It should be a cracking contest Ireland will try and set off like a train.

Ifti a bit silly not trying to take a 2nd run from the last ball. Too concerned about stats these days

At least he is preforming when others cannot
Performing against Ireland ? When his whole team was not performing against NZ away series.. where was this ? Don’t be rooting for him when he is playing against the weak opposition. All I’m saying keep the same energy when we play against top teams

They are not part time cricketers. All of them are pros for counties. Some of them have been very close to represent England also. George Dockrell is a good bowler
Could be, but
Surely Azam Khan will be able to hit a few against these part time cricket players?
Will give him a chance to get that average into double digits.

Also waiting to see the reactions on social media in case Azam hits 2 sixes. People will go crazy for 2 hits, as if he smashed a 20 ball 50 vs Cummins and co.
Azam Khan well well. Never disappoints.

Chacha showing who is boss.

This is big daddy cricket from him.

Iftimania started in Dhaka but it's rocking Dublin now.
Rahnei dei, we all know he'll perform against Ireland, Usa, Canada, Nepal and these sides.

He's useless otherwise. He has no business being in the team over imad wasim or salman ali agha.

Azam’s dismissal:

You have 5 players already on the boundary…you don’t even have to be an international cricket to take the first few balls you get to rotate to the boundary riders.
Rotate strike means Azam Khan has to quickly run between wickets.... not happening. Why do you think he's permanently in slog mode, he simply cannot score any other way!

Pakistan’s wide slips

Ireland were angling in towards point

Rotate strike means Azam Khan has to quickly run between wickets.... not happening. Why do you think he's permanently in slog mode, he simply cannot score any other way!
Tapping and taking a single to guys 60ms away

Not a tough ask is it?

What is this bowling by Naseem?

Look at how Adair bowled first overs and look at this rubbish??

Naseem is going to get smashed by England if he bowls like this

Waqar has a knack of making stuff up because he doesn't have anything else to say. What does he mean Imad Wasim has found it difficult to replicate his PSL form in the international side? He's barely played yet, plus Imad performed in knockout matches and brought the cup home so it's difficult to compare these low level bilaterals with that in the first place

Naseem Shah is not a problem for Harry Tector,he is playing him so easily

What is this bowling?

This is Pakistan’s premier 2nd seamer????

Back