Ireland (183/5) defeat Pakistan (182/6) by 5 wickets to go 1-0 up in the 3-match T2OI series

Which side will win the today's T20I game between Ireland and Pakistan?

• Total voters
Few so called fans already hoping for Pak to lose now that kaptaana has scored some runs

Fakhar playing spin beautifully as we are told the reason why he is at 4

It seems like Saim Ayub is destined to not hit a 50 which is a shame, he deserves one. He might be like Misbah good ODI player but never to score a century in the format, in Saim case he will be the one to not hit a 50 in t20 (im just joking people) inshAllah he will get one soon

It seems like Saim Ayub is destined to not hit a 50 which is a shame, he deserves one. He might be like Misbah good ODI player but never to score a century in the format, in Saim case he will be the one to not hit a 50 in t20 (im just joking people) inshAllah he will get one soon
Saim did his job fine

He was doing his best to not waste deliveries

As per insider info, Ireland have played a trick on Pakistan by saying this is a 50 over match. Poor Babar is still under the conviction of picking up the scoring rate after the 40 over mark. ICC should take strict action against the Irish!

Decent innings

Well batted. No problem with these kinds of contributions when you weren’t given the privilege of a complete powerplay

Such a waste of time to follow Pakistan cricket

Hopeless and cowardly

You know what

Azam may actually not be international material

Waste of a spot Azam. I've never been more certain of a player failing at top level than this guy. Incredible that he has backers

It was a good innings by Babar. Good job, even if it was a minnow I always give credit where its due. Bit babar needs to learn to accelerate faster.

Imagine if he got dismissed when he was 19 off 22? Like bro, you can't always do this, you won't score 50 everytime. You should not take your time broskie.

Decent innings

Well batted. No problem with these kinds of contributions when you weren’t given the privilege of a complete powerplay
What? He came in early and scored 14 of 18 in the powerplay. That’s a decent effort?

They get added to his fanbase fuel for social media propaganda total for sure

PAKISTAN FIRST

Everyone else later!
Still same applies runs he scores add to Pakistan total and for bowlers to bowl against something if we relied on players like Azam Khan then we be lucky to score 100.

Azam can't play short ball and oppositions know it. Shouldn't be in world cup.

Irfan Niazi is better than this joker Azam. I would pick a bowler than this useless fat lump

Why 6s from Pakistani batsman looks like coming from a half hearted shot?

It feels like they were not fully committed in hitting it.

Azam’s dismissal:

You have 5 players already on the boundary…you don’t even have to be an international cricket to take the first few balls you get to rotate to the boundary riders.

Really pleased Azam Khan failed but I expect he will be given all these games plus the World T20 to prove himself. Will go down in history as the worst ever international T20 batsman.

Anything less than 180 Ireland will chase down - they are no mugs they will go all guns blazing

Think the challenge now is to somehow blame Babar and Rizwan for this.

Our best minds will be working on this.

This is what BA and Riz are working with.

Azam Khan walks in like he owns the place

Shadab the same

Zaman Khan is the only hope now along with Imad

Shadab and Rizwan will get sympathy love from Babar for getting run out

Imad will be the saviour book mark my post

Only player with head on his shoulders

well well my prediction to come right..but this time Babz cant say we are using the rotational policy..i think he should say we need to play Nepal to build our confidence

Think the challenge now is to somehow blame Babar and Rizwan for this.

Our best minds will be working on this.

This is what BA and Riz are working with.

Azam Khan walks in like he owns the place

Shadab the same

Zaman Khan is the only hope now along with Imad
Are you challenging me to find a reason to blame Rizwan? I can btw

Why 6s from Pakistani batsman looks like coming from a half hearted shot?

It feels like they were not fully committed in hitting it.
It's the broadcast angles. They are causing it looks malnourished.

Azam’s dismissal:

You have 5 players already on the boundary…you don’t even have to be an international cricket to take the first few balls you get to rotate to the boundary riders.
Wrong.

He played a half-hearted nothing shot. If you want to go aerial, atleast commit to the shot.

Wrong.

He played a half-hearted nothing shot. If you want to go aerial, atleast commit to the shot.
Don’t think he wanted to go aerial

Was shook up by the short ball before.

Was expecting a full ball

When players like Babar consume all the balls early in the innings, it puts pressure on those batting in the final five overs, forcing them to take risks. Consequently, scoring becomes challenging for them. Babar's fifty, though impressive, its a match losing 50

When players like Babar consume all the balls early in the innings, it puts pressure on those batting in the final five overs, forcing them to take risks. Consequently, scoring becomes challenging for them. Babar's fifty, though impressive, its a match losing 50
Stop making excuses.

Yes Babar was terrible today, but doesn’t excuse these ‘power hitters’ not even connecting cleanly.

The whole batting line-up looks out of form, too many plays and misses today.

The sad thing is Azam now has to run around for 20 overs in the field as Rizwan has the gloves for this match

Since 2022, Pakistan is the only Full Member team that has not set a target of 200 in men's T20Is.

Back