Ireland (183/5) defeat Pakistan (182/6) by 5 wickets to go 1-0 up in the 3-match T2OI series

Which side will win the today's T20I game between Ireland and Pakistan?

• Total voters
Yeah because Pakistan is in a good position.
The match is boring because of broadcast. This broadcast is terrible.

And Pakistan being in a good position has no effect in the enjoyment of the game. Ireland is a minnow, Pakistan should be dominating, yet naseem shah deapite his wicket is still being a run machine and bowling carcass.

What is this bowling?

This is Pakistan’s premier 2nd seamer????
I kept telling everyone our pacers suck, but after every game, it's always an excuse and people think we have wasim, waqar and imran Khan bowling lol

I kept saying Pakistan will lose 100% of their games against top teams if Pakistan bats first. We can't defend anything

The match is boring because of broadcast. This broadcast is terrible.

And Pakistan being in a good position has no effect in the enjoyment of the game. Ireland is a minnow, Pakistan should be dominating, yet naseem shah deapite his wicket is still being a run machine and bowling carcass.
The irony. Did you think before posting that iftikhar scored most of his runs against arshdeep?

Why are we playing our top bowlers against Ireland ? Shaheen and Naseem should have given rest.

I just stopped watching this game as it started to give me a headache. For the last couple of hours, it is playing in slow motion and the picture quality is unacceptable.

I highly doubt with this batting and bowling lineup we can even manage to move in 2nd round. Naqvi needs to go because this guy is not fit for the job. So as Babar as a captain.

I highly doubt with this batting and bowling lineup we can even manage to move in 2nd round. Naqvi needs to go because this guy is not fit for the job. So as Babar as a captain.
We were runners up last time and this is a far better lineup than that.

Umpires have been good

Don’t think there was an edge there

Balbirnie is a sweep master apparently

Clearly showing it
I called it at the start if the game if Pakistan bats first they'll likely lose.

The batting is too pedestrian and the bowling sucks. Also how tf is Ireland better then Pakistan at PP and Middle overs 😂😂.

I knew the team was weak but I didn't expect them to be outperform us in the middle, considering their a minnow.

I thought we'd atleast be > them I PP and middle considering their minnows 😆

Shadab and Imad in middle overs are harmless. A lot relies on Abrar in WC. Although Shadab generally bowls well in WCs.

8 wickets in hand

10 per over needed

Ireland have got this I recon

We are loosing to Ireland without their top batsman shows how worthless is this team. Babar/Rizwan can't hide their tuk tuk batting when other playing with faster pace.

Tactically superior Pakistan using a lot more spin. And that's why they'll win Stirling was rubbish.

Excellent spell by Imad considering the context of the game

@PakEngFan

FYI, just letting you know, The way Balbirnie and tector were playing they would have taken the side home.

This wicket by IMAD WASIM might be the game changer.

Mamoon will be very happy to say "We deserve this humiliation"
He won't, because atm he's on the Babar babar trend and imad may have saved the game.

So he'll either vanish, troll or will say some nonsense such as I will unleash my pathani instincts.

He'll say those iconic words if imad and Amir fail lol

People keep worrying about Pakistan's batting, in reality its the bowling attack which has not been delivering for a long time. We keep playing the same bowlers day in day out in all formats and none of them ever faces the chop or accountability for not delivering.

Why is babar sooooo dumb?!?

Shadab has been struggling, but he keeps bowling him!

You have Iftikhar and Saim!!

People keep worrying about Pakistan's batting, in reality its the bowling attack which has not been delivering for a long time. We keep playing the same bowlers day in day out in all formats and none of them ever faces the chop or accountability for not delivering.
Fast bowlers need rest. We use them like mules.

@PakEngFan

I'll give you the opportunity to retract the statement you made claiming shadab > Imad.

I won't even bring up chacha comedy.

Last edited by a moderator:
This team is too pampered for their output. They have not won anything meaningful for ages. Babar as captain and his continous captaincy is reflective of the state of the country where the same tried and tested politicians keep coming back to power with no good track record.

Babar will touch a new low if they lose . Lost vs Zimbabwe . Lost first ever odi vs Afghanistan . And now first ever t20 vs Ireland 😮
We lost to them in WC too but can't remember what year
I don’t think so . It was only 50 over WC

Fast bowlers need rest. We use them like mules.

They don't want rest. Besides their workload is nothing compared to the likes of India, England, Australia who play way more cricket vs us in all formats. Even with rest, these bowlers are very ordinary and have not delivered for a long time. It is criminal we don't give chances and long ropes to other bowlers.

This Pakistan team is such a sorry bunch. The World Cup drubbing should have forced serious changes but Pakistan is back to familiar fields of being trounced left and right.

Have been watching Pakistan cricket since 1996 and I don’t think I have ever seen a worse team than this. Truly horrible sight to see.

Back