Ireland vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Belfast | 30/5/11 [PP LIVE UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

saeed-sohail

Senior T20I Player
Runs
We are travelling from Manchester to Belfast tonight.InshaAllah we will have full game and hopefully a good game.I will be posting in this thread from Belfast tomorrow.There will be loads of Pictures from the game and Belfast in general.

A Thank you again to Cricket Ireland for the gift of the tickets, and to PakPassion for arranging the competition and allowing a PPer to win the tickets! :)

PS:

Saj, who's in the Media Room for this match too, will also be updating this thread with updates from the ground, and pics.

Remember - you can also follow Saj on Twitter: Saj_PakPassion for his live updates from the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a good time, Hope we win. And you dont have to worry about getting killed by a flying ball :afridi
though i did hear he is playing a warm up tomorrow for hampshire so watch out just incase.

[utube]4ZBJxhjqUgs[/utube]

Good Luck. I hope you have good time there.

Have a good time there, I know the day will be ruined with no Afridi there, but still enjoy it. ;-)

:ykThanks guys.

Looking forward to see team misbah and the great khan.

Go team Pakistan.

Enjoy there SS :) Hope you have a winning experience

The level of chichorapan will reach a whole new level tomorrow. :yk

Just kidding. :afridi

Have a blast guys. :iamlegend

Enjoy SS, I'm following you on twitter.

And why is this thread in timepass? As SS will be providing updates etc. it should be in the cricket forum.

Heading to the ground now.Weather is ok with high clouds and blue sky in patches.

Just got to the ground and realised we left our tickets at the hotel.Not a good start.

SS do regularly post pic through twitter and we will post them here

If you have enough unlimited internet or connected to wifi then please post videos as well :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hope match is of 50 overs and Pak bat first. Younis to score a century

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

have fun mate, hope YK gets a good knock for your sake.

Good luck SS and do update us regularly, maybe the environment will divert your attention but don't forget about us.;-)

from Saj bhai:

scaled.php

Just met Saj.Good to see man behind PP.

Players are doing fielding practice.YK his normal upbeat self.

Weather is better then Saturday according to Saj.Might rain in the afternoon though.

Saj first said Pakistan is batting and now changed it to Ireland are batting.

The Pakistan team shows two changes with Asad Shafiq and Tanvir Ahmed dropping out. They are replaced by Azar Ali and Hammad Azam

Last edited:
The news from the toss is that William Porterfield has won it and Ireland will bat.

Ireland is batting first - Saj was just informed by Chris Broad himself :D

Poor communication at the ground.Toss took place 15 mins ago and no one knows what happened.

Mohammad Hafeez, Taufiq Umar, Azhar Ali, Younis Khan, *Misbah-ul-Haq, Umar Akmal, Hammad Azam, +Mohammad Salman, Saeed Ajmal, Umar Gul, Junaid Khan

Last edited:
It's a big day for wicket-keeper Gary Wilson who plays his 100th game for Ireland today, the 14th Irish player to reach the landmark. He will receive a presentation from Cricket Ireland president Richard Johnson during the interval.

taufiq
azhar
younis
misbah

guys get ready for a long sleep?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back