Islamabad United (174/9) defeat Quetta Gladiators (135/10) by 39 runs in a one sided encounter to clinch victory in the Eliminator 1 of PSL 9

Yes, you care for those who decide who plays and doesn’t play for Pakistan according to the agency they belong too
Better than supporting those who can sell their country for even one motorola phone and better than those who are yet to see their bellies navel clearly.

A person like Zainab should not be allowed to conduct sensitive interviews

Better than supporting those who can sell their country for even one motorola phone and better than those who are yet to see their bellies navel clearly.
Babar Azam can’t see his belly naval. He can only see the korma in front of him

The magic of the Shah brothers actually worked for Islamabad United in this PSL 9.

Babar Azam can’t see his belly naval. He can only see the korma in front of him
Atleast he can tough his foot.
Imagine sharjeel doing it?
He might have fix again something after that but this time it won't be a match.

Absolute hack Khawaja Naffay. Shaheen and Rauf ko doob me mar jaana chahiye for getting trashed by this amatuer.

Riley has been a very poor captain. Has not led by example in a single match. Lol PCB wants to pay Watson $2 million when he has proven nothing in the coaching circuit and just because he is Australian and talks tough?

Shadab looks so happy for Imad. Really good performance by him

Absolute hack Khawaja Naffay. Shaheen and Rauf ko doob me mar jaana chahiye for getting trashed by this amatuer.
They were deleted by Fin Allen. That should have been clear evidence of where they stand at this level

Atleast he can tough his foot.
Imagine sharjeel doing it?
He might have fix again something after that but this time it won't be a match.
Why are you so salty? Sharjeel, Amir, Imad don’t bottle it in big matches unlike Bobsy and his group have been doing for 4 years

Saud is a proper batsman

Rizwan is a conman
That conman has a century in India.
That too in a World Cup and that too was a match winning knock.
What was saud doing there?
That conman defeated India by 10 wickets and that day I was on pakpassion reading your comments it's still vivid in my memory.
How much you were happy that day.
So if this rizwan is a conman than don't dare to celebrate when tomorrow he will be beating India left and right again in a match. And don't give this excuse that time, I will celebrate lalalala first pakistan than my hate towards rizwan comes after that.

Dude, is this Urdu commentary? What kind of Urdu commentary is this where they mix in English words and also speak English

Probably doing the Michael Jackson moon walk, as we speak, after that boundary.
Good to see you are back. After Imad doing well. At least I don't go into a hiding unlike you. Credit where due he's performed well. @Rana. No need to tag me.

Hiring Watson and Shaun Tait doesn't win you tournaments. Winning the tournament depends on removing liabilities like Khawaja Nafay from the team.

Watson demanding $2m for this?

Even then he is throwing tantrums i.e. i have a young family, i can't travel too much, i will not stay in Pakistan, i will only be responsible for the ODI and T-20 team. He should be told to get lost and the PCB should look for someone else at 40% of the price.

I just saw azam khan playing i actually felt so bad for people who are buying tickets and cannot watch match properly because one guy is coming in between.

I just saw azam khan playing i actually felt so bad for people who are buying tickets and cannot watch match properly because one guy is coming in between.
He’s one of the reasons people buy tickets in Pakistan. Entertainer

They don’t buy tickets to watch Rizwan score 15 off 21 in the powerplay

Never doubt a West Indian when it comes to hitting sixes

There is no current West Indian cricketer that isn’t a natural six hitter

Good to see you are back. After Imad doing well. At least I don't go into a hiding unlike you. Credit where due he's performed well. @Rana. No need to tag me.

Good to see you've humbled yourself. About time.

This performance of Wasim JR reminded me of the 4 years of torture under Babar Azam’s captaincy

I remember him scoring 28 runs in one over from Harmison. He can hit. But he doesn't want.

More an exception I guess; Shiv Chanderpaul was always more of a grinder.
Like Babar or any other batsmen, there are days when these guys find their 4th, 5th gear but they generally always revert back to the norm.

Absolute trash bro

He didn’t singlehandedly win them the game

Amir and Imad topping the bowling charts. RizBar flopping with the bat yesterday.

It's been a tough two days to swallow for RizBar fans.

I unleashed an Amir CT17 spell on him that he will never forget
Too hot to handle especially against someone who isn't exactly Kohli/Rohit/Dhawan calibre when it comes to posting merits.

OBY playing a Babar like innings but not as an opener

Take the initiative here and try to take down Shadab!

Back