Islamabad United (189/5) defeat Peshawar Zalmi (185/5) by 5 wickets to make their way into the final of PSL 9

why are they hiding hunain?

Look at the batsmen batting right now. Anything loose and it will get hammered for plenty.

Not sure why Waqar is talking like they've forgotten about him because there is too many bowling options. Right now, IU has dried up runs in the last few years. A rookie in Hunain who has a tendency to err on his line/length could be smashed with these set aggressive batsmen.

@topspin

3 matches in a row now, imad has been the best bowler for islamabad, yet somehow shadab who's in the same team is a superior bowler to imad. Mashallah.

It was an outstanding display of economical bowling on a super flat wicket against a side, who are on course to make 200+.

This is why averages in T20 are an overrated and rather old fashioned metric to measure bowlers of today.

Shadab gets a massive wicket of Saim. Looks like he was struggling to time the ball as it got a bit older. Still, Peshawar is in an excellent position to launch.

It was an outstanding display of economical bowling on a super flat wicket against a side, who are on course to make 200+.

This is why averages in T20 are an overrated and rather old fashioned metric to measure bowlers of today.
Careful bro, Shadab just took a wicket, it means sheddy is 10x the player imad is.

no century for saim today but very well played regardless
Look at the batsmen batting right now. Anything loose and it will get hammered for plenty.

Not sure why Waqar is talking like they've forgotten about him because there is too many bowling options. Right now, IU has dried up runs in the last few years. A rookie in Hunain who has a tendency to err on his line/length could be smashed with these set aggressive batsmen.
you question why they have even played him then, they knew plenty of zalmi's batsmen are dangerous before today

It's IU big players showing up big for them tonight. Naseem/Shadab/Imad getting it done.

Quick question @topspin

Do you know what the probable squad 15 of Pakistan for t20 might be and what the fans 15 might be?

I wanna make a thread called Pakistan probable world cup t20 2024 11 vs Fans 11?

Similar to what I made for the 2023 odi world cup.

Quick question @topspin

Do you know what the probable squad 15 of Pakistan for t20 might be and what the fans 15 might be?

I wanna make a thread called Pakistan probable world cup t20 2024 11 vs Fans 11?

Similar to what I made for the 2023 odi world cup.

Probable squad 15 - I have no idea because I don't even know who'll be the captain for the next series, as there's rumours of Shaheen being replaced by Rizwan.

Fans 15 could be any player approved by the RizBar cult.

Hell with these leagues.
If he is getting injured again before the world cup.
I am done with cricket for sure.

Well done Shadab for releasing all the pressure

If they end up losing this game. Shadab is the chief culprit for the loss because of his substandard bowling and captaincy.

Probable squad 15 - I have no idea because I don't even know who'll be the captain for the next series, as there's rumours of Shaheen being replaced by Rizwan.

Fans 15 could be any player approved by the RizBar cult.
I'll make the thread closer to the world cup then, not rn, after the squad is announced.

And no, I never said cult 15, I mean true fans 15.

Like usman Khan, Imad waseem, saim ayub, Muhammad haris, Amir etc being added to the squad.

Not hasebullah.

Hell with these leagues.
If he is getting injured again before the world cup.
I am done with cricket for sure.
Pak players have zero talent but are good actors (faking injury’s) I remember Ahmed Shehzad faking injury the ambulance arrived at the ground he couldn’t get up quick enough!!

I'll make the thread closer to the world cup then, not rn, after the squad is announced.

And no, I never said cult 15, I mean true fans 15.

Like usman Khan, Imad waseem, saim ayub, Muhammad haris, Amir etc being added to the squad.

Not hasebullah.
The Qudrat XI would be

1. Babar
2. Rizwan (c)
3. Shan
4. Shadab
5. Shaheen
6. Iftikhar
7. Jamal
8. Khusdil
9. Abbas Afridi
10. Naseem
11. Usama Mir

The Qudrat XI would be

1. Babar
2. Rizwan (c)
3. Shan
4. Shadab
5. Shaheen
6. Iftikhar
7. Jamal
8. Khusdil
9. Abbas Afridi
10. Naseem
11. Usama Mir
So basically we also lose to USA lol.

The Qudrat XI would be

1. Babar
2. Rizwan (c)
3. Shan
4. Shadab
5. Shaheen
6. Iftikhar
7. Jamal
8. Khusdil
9. Abbas Afridi
10. Naseem
11. Usama Mir
This is very likely to happen if Ramiz was the chairman btw

The legend Talat

He’s a 2 time PSL champion with LQ, this guy is a lucky charm

Ironically this game if PZ loses is babar's fault.

All he had to do was keep the same pace as haris or saim.

A 37 of 22 would have been enough to complement saim and haris and you'd reach a winning total.

What could have been a 190+ to 200 score is now looking like a subpar total.

Ironically this game if PZ loses is babar's fault.

All he had to do was keep the same pace as haris or saim.

A 37 of 22 would have been enough to complement saim and haris and you'd reach a winning total.

What could have been a 190+ to 200 score is now looking like a subpar total.
Coward batsman

Always hiding behind others playing for his personal score

Pak players have zero talent but are good actors (faking injury’s) I remember Ahmed Shehzad faking injury the ambulance arrived at the ground he couldn’t get up quick enough!!
He was about to do it again lol.
He is a good bowler but kinda softy like Shaheen.
I call these guys 'Milksop'

defo babar to blame if PZ falls short, the only batmen to be striking under 150

186 is the chase for IU. Don't think that will be easy but hopefully we get a close match and not a blowout.

Looked at toss decision from shadab at felt it was suicidal. Now they'll have to bat very well

186 will be too much for islamabad. It is very tough to hit after ball gets softer. But I hope it will be a close match. I don't want to sacrifice my sleep for one sided game.

What a dumb question by Ramiz to Harris:

“You scored your good innings too late in the campaign”

Yes, Idiot! He came good for PZ in a knockout game!

Babar was basically waiting for Hunain Shah to show the world he has evolved as a T20 batter

Serious problems for Rizwan or Babar

Saim booking his position as opener for Pakistan

Saim the bowler reminds me of the Afghan spinner Mujeeb. Pakistan has a solid cricketer on their hands. Helps with the team balance so much.

It was a masterstroke by making him bowl in the PP. Whoever recognised his bowling talent is a genius

IU choking. Shadab has to be axed as captain after this season. He has failed to win 4 PSL's in a row inspite of having a power packed side.

Match winner shadab, what a player, definitely deserved to replace imad.

Imad running is so funny.
I might finish watching Tariq masoodi's 3rd Ramadan episode till he finish his running.

Back