Islamabad United (189/5) defeat Peshawar Zalmi (185/5) by 5 wickets to make their way into the final of PSL 9

Saim ayub is your answer to a proper batting allrounder, please protect this lad.

Can't believe they had him at no 4 at one point.

PCB should hold the final tommorow on a Sunday and get it over with.

Danger man now gone. Don't think IU can pull this off unless Azam has a huge game.

Babar's captaincy surprisingly has been very good in this PSL. Excellent and brave decision to keep the field up for Guptill when he was going great guns.

Agha Salman despite being decent in the tournament needed to step up. He could have answered the lack of good solid middle batters for the national team

I want Imad to play a memorable innings here. Seems to have found his bowling mojo and if he can find it with the bat will be great to have at no 6 or 7

I want Imad to play a memorable innings here. Seems to have found his bowling mojo and if he can find it with the bat will be great to have at no 6 or 7

Hasn't even played in the middle order in PSL though and he will certainly never play as #3 on the national side just like Saud wouldn't be opening.

Still, both of them increasing their shot range and SR bodes well for their spots in ODI's.

Hasn't even played in the middle order in PSL though and he will certainly never play as #3 on the national side just like Saud wouldn't be opening.

Still, both of them increasing their shot range and SR bodes well for their spots in ODI's.
Where has Imad increased his SR?

Azam looks good in these leagues. shame he kittens in internationals. More well rounded batter than Haris atleast in league cricket at present. Haris has not developed his game in last 2 years sadly

If he takes his retirement back.
He's a good player and would be a good edition to the team. Just wonder if there would be any personality clashes..

Well well well, quite a delivery there to Azam Khan. Would take a miracle for IU to chase at this point.

If he takes his retirement back.
He's a good player and would be a good edition to the team. Just wonder if there would be any personality clashes..
I like his personality though. Think we have lacked strong characters in national team recently. All soft boys

PZ will be least threatened or bothered by Imad Wasim's test match style batting.

I like his personality though. Think we have lacked strong characters in national team recently. All soft boys
Honestly I think this strong character thing is a bit overrated.
As long as players and team are playing well, they gel well together and fight till the ball, it's OK.

Honestly I think this strong character thing is a bit overrated.
As long as players and team are playing well, they gel well together and fight till the ball, it's OK.
I think the team mentally disintegrated during the asia cup and never recovered therafter. They weren’t as bad as they performed in the world cup. We needed a back against the walls performance and we never got it. I would have surely preferred Imad instead of the loser faced Nawaz

We may or may not be producing talented cricketers these days but we have long stopped producing good commentators. Not a single voice worth listening

He shouldn’t be played again for that entitled statement alone. Players have too much power in Pakistan
Players shouldn't air out their dirty laundry in public.
But it's also easy to say in front of a computer screen - The frustration built up due to the level of corruption must be frustrating for deserving players who've worked hard to make it to the national stage (not saying Azam Khan is one of them).

But it's also easy to say in front of a computer screen - The frustration built up due to the level of corruption must be frustrating for deserving players who've worked hard to make it to the national stage (not saying Azam Khan is one of them).
What corruption? Name a single so called deserving player who has not been given chance. You have to earn to play for national team. Its not anybody’s birth rate. Look at Musheer Khan, exceptional performer in domestic but never complained till he got his chance

Players shouldn't air out their dirty laundry in public while the chairman are releasing statements throwing captains under the bus during WC and releasing private text messages. OK.

That’s 2 short balls by wood in the over

How’s the 2nd one not a no ball??

Haider batting really well under pressure but he has missed out on at least 3 or 4 boundary balls

Players shouldn't air out their dirty laundry in public while the chairman are releasing statements throwing captains under the bus during WC and releasing private text messages. OK.
Two wrongs don't make a right.
But again hard for me to judge behind a keyboard.

Babar is single handedly the biggest match loser in his teams knock of 185.

Batted at SR of 110 while others at 160-200.

Who says this is the best batsmen from Pakistan?

I want to see them.

Imad haters must be boiling right now 😂😂.

But then again stubborn children learn the hard way
Babar is single handedly the biggest match loser in his teams knock of 185.

Batted at SR of 110 while others at 160-200.

Who says this is the best batsmen from Pakistan?

I want to see them.

Imad thread is going to be some read :ROFLMAO:

Never impressed by this leg sidy haidar ali. He is a sweet spoon for any good international fast bowler.

Back